Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Formula One Racing
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Sport & Leisure
stuarty
i dont normaly talk about sport but i watched that young man win his second race and has been on the podium for the first time on his first drive out what an amazing feat his dad belived in him and what n insperation his dad is a very proud man and giving a child support is the psitive thing to do what an achivement it goes to show if you want somthing bad enough perciverance wins through welldone young man the new michael scheumacher in the making and some a cant remember his name but you know whom im talking about im sure
iancameron
The guys name is Lewis Hamilton Stuarty, that was his seventh race and he has had a third, four seconds and two firsts, absolutly amazing.
stuarty
this young man lewis hamilton just keeps getting better and better and better who said he would be a 2min wonder if he is a will stick me bum in woolies windie rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif won 3races and keeps on going well done young man and welldone dad for beliving in him faith and hope has power it this occasion me thinks
stuarty
It was a shame Lewis never won the championship but he has lots of racing in him yet .
stuarty
See young Hamilton won again this guy will go far ,and sombody said he would be a wan race wonder eat your words laugh.gif laugh.gif
mary the cloggy jock
well he now the world champion,, i do not agree,, massa should have got it that other bugger put his brakes on and gave lewis free space huh.gif
stuarty
it cant be proven that the guy in 5th place threw the place as he was wabbily at the corners not once but a few times well done 23years old and thinks can be even better A love his wee daddy as he worked evey hour god sent,,,,,,,,, to put this wonderful well mannered stabilised non drinker son where he got today if you look he puts the bottle to his lips but doesnt swallow any champane wub.gif wub.gif LEWIS PUTS BRITAIN ON THE MAP FOR SOMTHING GOOD FOR A CHANGE
mary the cloggy jock
well well ,, ano 2009 hamilton not doing so well,, not yet anyway.. its a waiting game
TeeHeeHee
Heh Mary, sit back and watch. Don't hold your breath. Even Schumi had bad seasonal starts
Lewis HAMILTON.
Win or lose he's ma man.
mary the cloggy jock
och aye the best team wins,, we will see.. china next week,, watchthing the motor gp the noo in qwatar,, rossi is ma man biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.