Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You'll Never Walk Alone
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Sport & Leisure
GG
Here's a great wee compilation of some videos available on the web, which I've put together in one video on YouTube:

You'll Never Walk Alone Compilation brings together 3 brilliant occasions where 60,000 fans sing YNWA before the matches with Barcelona and Rangers and after the match with Manchester United, 3 of the biggest clubs in world football.

GG.
musicthom
Well done!
hubert
Awesome, thanks GG. smile.gif
carmella
Martin you are a Gem - what a terrific idea. Are they not the greatest fans in the world.

I'm so pleased you put this on UTube, although I've never been to that site, it is growing in popularity day by day.

This must have been terrific for all the Celtic fans around the world to see.

Big pat on the back from me for doing this, and thank you. biggrin.gif
jimmyd
Your a star Martin,you have no idea how much that means to an expat 13,000 miles away . Am forwarding the URL for this page to all my mates . wink.gif
wee mags
dead brilliant Martin I wonder if Valley boy38 was there? and maybe my niece Sadie, as I hear she has taken over where her dad left off when he passed away wink.gif
carmella
Lennox
Martin, I am sitting hear with tears rolling down my face, this is great although I am a Rangers Fan ,It still makes me proud to be from Glasgow, I bet everyone who looks at this has a wee tear..
Just to be nosey, do you have something similar for all us 'Gers fans .
Great Video
hubert
I will second that Martin, something for the Gers fans noo! smile.gif
aaron king
dry.gif AYE a wee lament gg.
anon gers fan.
jimmyd
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way! sad.gif tongue.gif
bongotronic
Hi there, this is bongotronic from Turin,(JFC 1897)
can you tell me whether there is any sort of friendship or tie between Celtic Fans and Liverpool Fans?
thanks in advance for you reply, ciao
bongo
aaron king
Aye bongo the tie is none of them can sing a good song,
hullo hullo tongue.gif
just kidding guys
Catherine
laugh.gif laugh.gif
penny dainty
Many thanks for that on behalf of my husband George, very impressed.
peter-f
ok i've had a wee drink{ no shock there.} been a bit nosey lookin in at stuff,saw this
just fandabydozy,
dae you think the other team was a bit nervous
this vid should be required watchin for all expats, it makes you proud to be fae glasgow no matter what team you support.
good on yae boys.

what was the score at that game any glues.
celtic-chic67
laugh.gif that was a great wee video ,that song brings tears to my eyes
every time i hear it. an wit a goal fae wee nakamurra.
lets hope the celts can get a victory like the gers did last night.
jimmyd
Brings a tear to my eyes as well Chic , ah will be up at 6 30 am to watch the game. Hail! Hail !
Anne1
laugh.gif hope ma son doesnt end up with tears in his eyes the night hes flying up from england for the game only drawback hes taking his dad wae him and normally if neville even watches the match they lose so cross aw fingers and toes for the hoops the night and for nevs sake
maryhillgal
You'll Never Walk Alone is the Liverpool song and always will be - Celtic hijacked it!
celtic-chic67
biggrin.gif well gg wit dae u think ay that walk on the nite ? i hid tears in my eyes again
and wit a result.shame about the tube that ran on tae the park.i wish i could, get ma hands on him.i'd slap him about silly.
well done bhoys.
agnesb
Hi video was great also the applause biggrin.gif YNWA is a favourite of mine just love it

Agnesb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.