Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
zascot
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 20th Dec 2019, 01:51pm) *
Ask Danny. huh.gif

biggrin.gif
carmella
Zascot

This much I can say with a good degree of confidence. Whatever anyone does, regarding next year's membership - LoL hell don't ask me, because I have a list, and given current members who actively post - there will be nay Glesga Guide Forum as we wanst kent it tae be

Danny

Our Best man was a Chartered Accountant, as is my cousin. Both of them have not suffered from living on a miserly pension, or had to move away to eek out their miserly pension. Quite the contrary, both made sure many years ago they and their spouses, could retire living comfortably on the pension they had built.

In fact, wouldn't you think that if anyone could ensure they had a good pension, it would be either an Actuary for sure or a Chartered Accountant. Sorry, but I'm having a wee laugh here.

I am lucky because I have an excellent pension, on top of which I have the state pension, so am no suffrin!
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (carmella @ 21st Dec 2019, 02:39pm) *
I am lucky because I have an excellent pension, on top of which I have the state pension, so am no suffrin!

If we didn't already know that you were a Tory then we certainly do now Carmella. laugh.gif
zascot
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 21st Dec 2019, 10:44pm) *
If we didn't already know that you were a Tory then we certainly do now Carmella. laugh.gif

Jagz if you want to retire in comfort join the Tories I`m sure Carmella would second your application. biggrin.gif You might even try to convince Wo no forget that. biggrin.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (zascot @ 22nd Dec 2019, 12:34pm) *
Jagz if you want to retire in comfort join the Tories I`m sure Carmella would second your application. biggrin.gif You might even try to convince Wo no forget that. biggrin.gif

I can't afford to retire yet Zascot, plus the Tories have increased the time i'll receive my state pension by another year, though not as bad as what the WASPI women have had to endure (Mrs Jagz included) by having five years of their hard earned pensions stolen by the Tories.

And now our children have got to look forward to working until they're 75 before the receive their pensions, so no i certainly won't be joining the Unionists party.

I know from the sunny climate of South Africa that Johnson and his clown troupe make it look like everything in the UK is just one big laugh, but i can assure you that it is no laughing matter to those of us who support social reform.
wombat
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 22nd Dec 2019, 01:20pm) *
I know from the sunny climate of South Africa that Johnson and his clown troupe make it look like everything in the UK is just one big laugh, but i can assure you that it is no laughing matter to those of us who support social reform.

rolleyes.gif it looks the same from oz JAGZ,social reform in the uk ?hows that gonna happen ,when the whole structure is snobbery/ racism on steroids

WTF is a working class tory?
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (wombat @ 22nd Dec 2019, 06:29pm) *
rolleyes.gif it looks the same from oz JAGZ,social reform in the uk ?hows that gonna happen ,when the whole structure is snobbery/ racism on steroids

WTF is a working class tory?

Well we can't save or force England and Wales to change Wombat, but we can save Scotland and we'd better do it soon before it's too late. yes.gif
zascot
To all of youClick to view attachment
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (zascot @ 23rd Dec 2019, 05:33am) *

Merry Xmas to you and yours too Zascot. 🎅
carmella
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 21st Dec 2019, 10:44pm) *

laugh.gif
carmella

thumbup.gif
carmella
biggrin.gif
thumbup.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (carmella @ 26th Dec 2019, 12:50am) *
thumbup.gif

In keeping with the festive spirit Merry Xmas to you and yours Carmella, i hope Santa was good to you🎅.
carmella
Hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas.

Let’s hope we all have a better year to come.
wombat
QUOTE (carmella @ 26th Dec 2019, 10:49pm) *
Let’s hope we all have a better year to come.

rolleyes.gif erm! BORIS carmella laugh.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (wombat @ 27th Dec 2019, 07:19pm) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif
carmella
QUOTE (wombat @ 27th Dec 2019, 07:19pm) *

thumbup.gif
ashfield
Don't know why there's all the fuss about Boris going to Mustique huh.gif

I'm more bothered about him coming back wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.