Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uk General Election 2019
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
carmella
I’m looking forward to the sky news coverage of the results as always. I will enjoy it even more because I like John Berkow!
Kemedian
Will Sturgeon get her wish...

a Tory majority?

... Looks like it unsure.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 12th Dec 2019, 09:43pm) *
Will Sturgeon get her wish...

a Tory majority?

... Looks like it unsure.gif

Stop trying to blame the SNP for the way your fellow Brits vote Kem.

Independence is the only way we'll get rid of Tory rule.
carmella
Just realised I spelled the former Speaker’s surname wrong, Bercow it should be, don’t know what I was thinking about!
Kemedian
Recent footage leaked from Labour HQ...

Click to view attachment
carmella
Well the worst results as predicted were for Labour. To succeed in future they will have to up their game and listen to the people instead of thinking they still have stronghold constituencies as they did on days gone by. Jeremy Corbyn has seen the errors, and has indicated that he should stand down as leader.

Nicola Sturgeon in my opinion deserved to win a further new 13 seats because she worked hard, and was the best all round campaigner. That being said I still have to check if she won my area.

Politics is never dull!
Kemedian
The stars have aligned.

PM Johnson and FM Sturgeon will now consecutively lead Scotland out of the EU and the UK.

The price of this folly will forever be on their heads. The public have followed and swallowed their campaigns, like lemmings off a cliff.

I'm happy for Carmella and Jagz, for they are beginning to realise these longheld political fantasies.

As an opponent who has grown to like his rivals, and as their axes hew and scatter their leaderless foes, I submit smiling wryly on my way.

To the Station I went, now to the Cosmodrome I go. After one final brief visit to the Kremlin to pass on my congratulations I turn the corner, to catch my flight.

JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 13th Dec 2019, 08:07am) *
PM Johnson and FM Sturgeon will now consecutively lead Scotland out of the EU and the UK.

The price of this folly will forever be on their heads. The public have followed and swallowed their campaigns, like lemmings off a cliff.

I'm happy for Carmella and Jagz, for they are beginning to realise these longheld political fantasies.

You're the one with the "longheld political fantasies" Kem, your're the dreamer of a happy clappy united Kingdom that never has existed in the first place, your fellow Brits South of the border have diffrent political priorities to you, and for you to claim their right to decide their own future as "folly" shows out of touch you really are, you have followed your Great Leader and swallowed her campaign like a lemming off a cliff, thankfully the good voters of East Dunbartonshire have rejected her brand of nationalism. yes.gif
ashfield
Well, it all turned out pretty much as expected (although the size of the majority is a wee surprise). Most interesting statistic (from Prof Curtis) was the size of vote for Brexit supporting parties was 47%. I'll leave the maths with you wink.gif

Where will we be going now, let's see what kind of cabinet Johnson puts together. My guess is a swing to an ultra-light wing agenda and the truth about a post Brexit Britain with eventually dawn on the electorate. I think there are challenging times ahead for the occupants of the good ship UK in the coming months and years.

DannyH
QUOTE (ashfield @ 13th Dec 2019, 11:00am) *
Well, it all turned out pretty much as expected (although the size of the majority is a wee surprise). Most interesting statistic (from Prof Curtis) was the size of vote for Brexit supporting parties was 47%. I'll leave the maths with you ;)

Where will we be going now, let's see what kind of cabinet Johnson puts together. My guess is a swing to an ultra-light wing agenda and the truth about a post Brexit Britain with eventually dawn on the electorate. I think there are challenging times ahead for the occupants of the good ship UK in the coming months and years.

Hi Ashfield

Do you know if the 47% included Labour? If it does then his statistic is wrong. Labour was indecisive.
They were going to have a ‘People’s vote’, as I recall. So the people voted, saving us all another long period of indecision.

Danny
ashfield
QUOTE (DannyH @ 13th Dec 2019, 11:14am) *
Hi Ashfield

Do you know if the 47% included Labour? If it does then his statistic is wrong. Labour was indecisive.
They were going to have a ‘People’s vote’, as I recall. So the people voted, saving us all another long period of indecision.

Danny

I don't know Danny, you would need to ask Prof Curtis but he seems to know his stuff.

You're right, the people have voted saving a long period of indecision, to be replaced by a long period of hard times for a lot of people instead (IMHO of course)
Kemedian
Click to view attachment

"After you."
caltonjock

Alex Rowley Sacked by New Labour Party Bosses in London

He was elected to the post of General Secretary of the Labour Party in Scotland in May 1998 and held the post until May 1999 when after outlining his vision for the future growth of the party in Scotland he expressed a view that having modernised Scotland’s political institutions and introduced a Scottish Parliament, the party needed to change its structure including proposals giving the Labour Party in Scotland freedom from London control.

All hell broke loose and he was summoned to Millbank in London, where he was told the party had nowhere for him in its future planning.

He was then invited to resign from his post as General Secretary of the Scottish Labour party a decision which provoked great anger in Scotland.

https://caltonjock.com/2019/12/13/the-londo...me-for-ditheri/
DannyH
Kemedian, I have to say that of all the ‘posters’ on the political forums, you are the one who has disappointed me most.

In your post #1138 on the 24th of June 2016 you said,

“I argued that the UK should remain in order to have our say in future reform and I still value membership, but that is no longer an option for me because I value democracy more”.

Now in post #157 in the General Election forum, you say,
“The price of this folly will be forever on our heads. The public have followed and swallowed their campaigns, like lemmings off a cliff”.

So it seems to me that your true understanding of democracy is, it really only applies when the majority agree with you. Otherwise they are lemmings. They don’t have your intelligence if they don’t.

Danny

carmella
I must say in common with so many people, I will be glad when it’s all over. Even if we leave the EU in a few weeks’ time, it will still take years to complete.
ashfield
QUOTE (caltonjock @ 13th Dec 2019, 10:37pm) *
Alex Rowley Sacked by New Labour Party Bosses in London

He was elected to the post of General Secretary of the Labour Party in Scotland in May 1998 and held the post until May 1999 when after outlining his vision for the future growth of the party in Scotland he expressed a view that having modernised Scotland’s political institutions and introduced a Scottish Parliament, the party needed to change its structure including proposals giving the Labour Party in Scotland freedom from London control.

All hell broke loose and he was summoned to Millbank in London, where he was told the party had nowhere for him in its future planning.

He was then invited to resign from his post as General Secretary of the Scottish Labour party a decision which provoked great anger in Scotland.

https://caltonjock.com/2019/12/13/the-londo...me-for-ditheri/

Interesting Caltonjock, meanwhile Corbyn has said he takes his share of the blame for the defeat. That's very big of him huh.gif

Having voted for the party over many years I'm still interested (and perhaps a bit angry) in how it's come to this. I guess , in recent times, Blair lost trust but the "handover" to Brown was a disaster. Brown then managed to shed even more support, no explanation required. The major disasters were the elections of Milliband and Corbyn. There are serious doubts about who, in membership terms, were doing the voting but the Unions need to shoulder a hugh slice of responsibility for their part in the process. Their policies were ok but they've not figured out that the election is no longer about politics but a popularity contest instead. How else could you explain a lying, sexist, homophobe, who leads a party that has screwed the least able, being re-elected?

Thankfully we have a chance in Scotland to escape from all that though yes.gif
DannyH
[quote name='ashfield' post='3741629' date='15th Dec 2019, 11:01am']Interesting Caltonjock, meanwhile Corbyn has said he takes his share of the blame for the defeat. That's very big of him :huh:

Having voted for the party over many years I'm still interested (and perhaps a bit angry) in how it's come to this. I guess , in recent times, Blair lost trust but the "handover" to Brown was a disaster. Brown then managed to shed even more support, no explanation required. The major disasters were the elections of Milliband and Corbyn. There are serious doubts about who, in membership terms, were doing the voting but the Unions need to shoulder a hugh slice of responsibility for their part in the process. Their policies were ok but they've not figured out that the election is no longer about politics but a popularity contest instead. How else could you explain a lying, sexist, homophobe, who leads a party that has screwed the least able, being re-elected?

Thankfully we have a chance in Scotland to escape from all that though :yes:[/

Hi Ashfield

Ashfield, like you I voted Labour over many years. From my perspective, the decline of Labour started with the decline in manufacturing across the UK. We have politicians who have no idea what it is like to live in working class areas. People like the Benns and the Kinnocks come from families who have never had contact with the people they represent. They pass the baton from one generation to the next, with none of them having had any experience of what it is like to actually having to find employment which will hold the family together.

With digital technology now taking over the world, and with it the ever increasing wealth and power of China, the opportunities for employment in other than service industries in the UK is diminishing.

In my opinion unless politicians of all the UK political Parties wake up to the reality of what has happened to manufacturing throughout the UK, then we are on a downward spiral.

We also have to face the reality that we as consumers are creating unemployment. More and more people are shopping online. Amazon must have a significant share of consumer spending on products which have not been produced in the UK.

Within the next couple of years, those of us who still go to the local supermarket will be going into a large building, which is only staffed by one or two persons because of digital technology.

Will Trade Unions exist if all the workers are robots?

Danny
taurus
i like your post Danny,the decline in our quality of life began with the removal of manufacturing to the Asian countries.in this country there hasn`t been apprenticeships for many years,no need for them ,for where would they work once they had completed them. I know that for a fact for my husband was a foreman in industry for years. He protested loudly about this,for at one time he had about a dozen apprentices working with him. It`s so sad to walk through the shops,(not the grocers),and see hardly any staff,with no customers,they are not needed. I feel very guilty when I buy online,I know I`m doing someone out of a job,but the sad fact is,it`s easier then trudging round all the shops looking for something in vain,when there it is on the computer. Last week our oven broke down and my husband spent a whole morning ringing every shop he could think of to buy a new one ,the same model,not one big store had them in stock. is it any wonder online has taken off so well.
DannyH
QUOTE (taurus @ 16th Dec 2019, 11:10am) *
i like your post Danny,the decline in our quality of life began with the removal of manufacturing to the Asian countries.in this country there hasn`t been apprenticeships for many years,no need for them ,for where would they work once they had completed them. I know that for a fact for my husband was a foreman in industry for years. He protested loudly about this,for at one time he had about a dozen apprentices working with him. It`s so sad to walk through the shops,(not the grocers),and see hardly any staff,with no customers,they are not needed. I feel very guilty when I buy online,I know I`m doing someone out of a job,but the sad fact is,it`s easier then trudging round all the shops looking for something in vain,when there it is on the computer. Last week our oven broke down and my husband spent a whole morning ringing every shop he could think of to buy a new one ,the same model,not one big store had them in stock. is it any wonder online has taken off so well.

Thank you for the understanding response Taurus. It is good to know that there are still come people around, who remember the days when we made ou own products.

Your story about the cooker is very similar to what happened to me just a few months ago. We couldn’t find an identical replacement cooker for ours, in any of the shops. Eventually we did obtain a cooker which fitted nicely into the space occupied by the old one. The replacement cooker was made in the Far East.

There is a problem with it. The grill pan is dangerous. When you remove the grill, loaded with hot food, the grill comes away from the handle! Luckily we had held on to the old grill pan.

I wrote to the company based in England which is ‘the parent’ company, complaining about the safety issue. They replied that I had been given the wrong grill pan, so sent me a replacement. It was identical to the one causing the problem.

I went to the local Fire Station, to inform them that in my opinion that there could be a number of house fires caused, if this model was sold in large numbers. I gave them a demonstration by loading the grill pan with raw meat, then lifting it off their desk. The contents and the grill pan fell to the floor. I was left standing with the grill pan handle.

The two fire officers burst out laughing. One of them said, “That’s the way they make them nowadays. We have got one like that too. We just lift the hot grill with a towel”

Changed days. There was a time when quality of the product mattered.

Just a wee change of subject, again off topic. Was it you who used to post on the topic of where you lived in Glasgow? I have a funny feeling you said you lived in Vaila street, in Cadder when you were a young girl. If so, I seem to remember telling you that my parents lived in Vaila Street just around the corner from you.

Regards

Danny
wombat
smile.gif why dont you open a thread on WHITE GOODS danny laugh.gif

i;m sure there are a lot of FANS on here laugh.gif
wombat
laugh.gif
taurus
no Danny,I was born in the Calton,just before the war started,then moved to Bridgeton at the end of the war.
DannyH
QUOTE (taurus @ 16th Dec 2019, 07:26pm) *
no Danny,I was born in the Calton,just before the war started,then moved to Bridgeton at the end of the war.

Thanks Taurus for the prompt reply.

Regards

Danny
carmella
It’s hard to imagine that there are any poor people in China, yet there still are, but there are just as many wealthy ones. No wonder, because it disgusts me that everything we buy from plastics to nuts and bolts, and home wares, are “made in China”.

I stopped buying makeup or skincare brands, both well known and not so well known, that are sold in China, because if it is sold in China it is tested on animals.

taurus
oh I know this is off the thread but what the hell. It`s nearly impossible to buy fish caught in Australia,so I was delighted to find in the Woolies frozen section a packet of AUSTRALIAN ,and in big print on the packet,whiting fillets. Yummy,we soon adopted them ,then,deleted !,so I rang the company who supplied them,and discoverd,caught in Australia,sent to China to get filleted and all the rest then back to our shops. The man said to have them all done in this country would cost us 100 dollars a kilo,and they got sent to China and back,9 dollars the packet,which could do 2 days. I pulled out all the fish in the freezer and found all came from China.End of my fish dealings with Woolies. I buy lovely trout in Aldi,"Denmark",but I`m scared to ask where else it`s been in the world before it comes to their freezer.

JAGZ1876
QUOTE (taurus @ 17th Dec 2019, 07:27pm) *
oh I know this is off the thread but what the hell. It`s nearly impossible to buy fish caught in Australia

Don't worry about going off topic, Danny will probably sleeping anyway, can i ask you why in a huge island nation like Australia it's nearly impossible to catch fish caught in Australia Taurus?
DannyH
QUOTE (wombat @ 16th Dec 2019, 06:44pm) *
:) why dont you open a thread on WHITE GOODS danny :lol:

i;m sure there are a lot of FANS on here :lol:

I think a thread on white goods would be justified. In the news tonight, a report that 500,000 washing machines have been recalled. This was after about 80 of these machines had caught fire.

Danny
taurus
I just told you Jagz,the man in the fish place said it all comes down to money,and a cheap labour force in Asia.Money is the root of all evil. who said that ?, a genius anyway whoever he was.
taurus
the Samsung washing machines are notorious here for going on fire. The days for having an appliance for the length of your married life,is long gone,throw away society in everything now.
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (taurus @ 17th Dec 2019, 11:56pm) *
I just told you Jagz,the man in the fish place said it all comes down to money,and a cheap labour force in Asia.Money is the root of all evil. who said that ?, a genius anyway whoever he was.

It never answered my question Taurus, but if the man in the fish shop said it then that'll have to do i suppose, and i can't say that i've heard that saying before let alone who said it, but there is a similar quote in the bible that "the love of money is the root of all evil".
DannyH
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 18th Dec 2019, 09:28am) *
It never answered my question Taurus, but if the man in the fish shop said it then that'll have to do i suppose, and i can't say that i've heard that saying before let alone who said it, but there is a similar quote in the bible that "the love of money is the root of all evil".

Jagz, there is an old song, “Money Is The Root Of All Evil”. You never heard that before?

You have this habit of telling people they haven’t answered your question. That is all you seem to do.

Danny

JAGZ1876
QUOTE (DannyH @ 18th Dec 2019, 10:31am) *
Jagz, there is an old song, “Money Is The Root Of All Evil”. You never heard that before?

You have this habit of telling people they haven’t answered your question. That is all you seem to do.

Danny

Can't say i have heard it Danny, it couldn't have been a big hit.

And i only say my question hasn't been answered when it hasn't been answered.
DannyH
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 18th Dec 2019, 11:49am) *
Can't say i have heard it Danny, it couldn't have been a big hit.

And i only say my question hasn't been answered when it hasn't been answered.

Actually it was. The Andrew Sisters released their recording in 1946. It was performed by other artists right through to 1960. Then it was recorded by another’s artiste in 2009.

I can only shake my head at your closing sentence.

Danny
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (DannyH @ 18th Dec 2019, 04:01pm) *
Actually it was. The Andrew Sisters released their recording in 1946. It was performed by other artists right through to 1960. Then it was recorded by another’s artiste in 2009.

I can only shake my head at your closing sentence.

Danny

So you agree it wasn't a saying, it was a song, i liked the Andrews Sisters in their army uniforms singing Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, when women were women. smile.gif

I'm worrying about you with all this head shaking Danny, you should get that checked out. wink.gif
taurus
Dear God ,when will it end !! I`m sorry i even mentioned money is the root of all evil,even that is cause for an argument. I didnt quote the bible, that`s not my forte,I remembered the old song from hearing it on the wireless as a kid,no idea it came from the bible,but true anyway, everything in life comes down to money,a lot of people get a lot of it,and many many more don`t.That`s life.
wombat
QUOTE (taurus @ 18th Dec 2019, 08:53pm) *
everything in life comes down to money.

sad.gif strange philosophy you have taurus,money is a mere commodity.

rolleyes.gif aint it ?
DannyH
QUOTE (taurus @ 18th Dec 2019, 07:53pm) *
Dear God ,when will it end !! I`m sorry i even mentioned money is the root of all evil,even that is cause for an argument. I didnt quote the bible, that`s not my forte,I remembered the old song from hearing it on the wireless as a kid,no idea it came from the bible,but true anyway, everything in life comes down to money,a lot of people get a lot of it,and many many more don`t.That`s life.

Taurus, I am sure you must feel like me by now. Why are we bothering? The Three Amigos have taken over this website.

Danny
wombat
QUOTE (DannyH @ 18th Dec 2019, 09:39pm) *
Taurus, I am sure you must feel like me by now. Why are we bothering? The Three Amigos have taken over this website.

Danny

so moneys not a commodity then danny ? boy tongue.gif
DannyH
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 18th Dec 2019, 07:35pm) *
So you agree it wasn't a saying, it was a song, i liked the Andrews Sisters in their army uniforms singing Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, when women were women. :)

I'm worrying about you with all this head shaking Danny, you should get that checked out. ;)

Jagz for God’s sake grow up. You and your other two Amigos are destroying what was at one time a great website for exchanging views on different issues.

Are you expecting me to respond to your childish comment, it wasn’t a saying it was a song. Are you so thick to understand that many songs were inspired by sayings! You say you liked the Andrew Sisters but you never heard of ‘Money is the Root of all Evil’.

Sadly many of the original members of this forum have died. It is a pity that this forum has been destroyed by political issues. One of the reasons for this is, that what was intended to be a forum for Glasgow memories, is now past its sell by date. The younger generations, quite understandably, have different memories of Glasgow than we few remaining older ones. The younger ones are all on Social Media.

Danny
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (taurus @ 18th Dec 2019, 07:53pm) *
Dear God ,when will it end !! I`m sorry i even mentioned money is the root of all evil,even that is cause for an argument. I didnt quote the bible, that`s not my forte,I remembered the old song from hearing it on the wireless as a kid,no idea it came from the bible

Don't be sorry Taurus, you're not causing an arguement, you just got your songs and your sayings mixed up, you were quoting a song that you thought was a saying, and it wasn't mentioned in the bible so don't worry about it, we all make mistakes, just be thankful that it's me and not Danny who will pull people up for making the slightest of mistakes.
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (DannyH @ 18th Dec 2019, 08:39pm) *

Danny

You, DJ, Carmella and Zascot must be the Three Musketeers then, so which one of you is D'Artagnan, come on now Danny, you started it, tell us? yes.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (wombat @ 18th Dec 2019, 08:25pm) *
sad.gif strange philosophy you have taurus,money is a mere commodity.

rolleyes.gif aint it ?

Well i can't go down to the local shop and buy a pint of milk or a loaf of bread without using Taurus's "Root of all evil".

Damn those local shopkeepers. wink.gif
DannyH
Taurus, please give up. The Loonies have taken over the asylum. They think they are so smart, but actually they are a sad trio. In real life, the accountant Bilbo would have run a mile in his younger days if the self confessed Glasgow scruff from the slums, Wombat had come near him. He would have had second thoughts about Jagz too. A wide boy from Castlemilk, no way!

Let’s face it this forum is dead.

Regards

Danny
bilbo.s
QUOTE (DannyH @ 18th Dec 2019, 11:04pm) *
Taurus, please give up. The Loonies have taken over the asylum. They think they are so smart, but actually they are a sad trio. In real life, the accountant Bilbo would have run a mile in his younger days if the self confessed Glasgow scruff from the slums, Wombat had come near him. He would have had second thoughts about Jagz too. A wide boy from Castlemilk, no way!

Let’s face it this forum is dead.

Regards

Danny

Danny Boy, I resent your assumption that , being an accountant, I had no friends from the slums, or even Castlemilk. As is your wont, you are completely wrong as I had a wide spectrum of valued friends who hailed from various places, including the aforementioned. Not content with your false accusations of mendacity and cowardice, you now have the gall to add snobbery to the list of charges. You are an evil old man. If this forum is dead, it is due to you and your ilk!
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (DannyH @ 18th Dec 2019, 10:04pm) *
the accountant Bilbo would have run a mile in his younger days if the self confessed Glasgow scruff from the slums, Wombat had come near him. He would have had second thoughts about Jagz too. A wide boy from Castlemilk, no way!

Regards

Danny

Sorry Danny, i'm not quite sure what the your point is, are you saying that bilbo who is from the East End is too good for a Sou Side boy like me and i have no idea which part of the city Wombat is originally from?

But you want us to believe that Boris "Burlington Eton Boy" Johnson and all his Tory chums wouldn't run a mile, never mind in there younger days from a oink scruff like you? yes.gif
DannyH
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 18th Dec 2019, 10:28pm) *
Danny Boy, I resent your assumption that , being an accountant, I had no friends from the slums, or even Castlemilk. As is your wont, you are completely wrong as I had a wide spectrum of valued friends who hailed from various places, including the aforementioned. Not content with your false accusations of mendacity and cowardice, you now have the gall to add snobbery to the list of charges. You are an evil old man. If this forum is dead, it is due to you and your ilk!

Bilbo, I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine. You have been making accusations about me and some other contributors to this forum, such as being racists etc, and posting many numerous inflammatory garbage from other sources.

I notice that you use the term ‘accountant’ when talking about yourself.
I went on to a website, www.icew.com

It states that by law, anyone can call themselves an accountant. Unqualified accountants are subject to the same laws as a chartered accountant.

I had a couple of acquaintances who said their occupation was, “an accountant”. Then the truth came out they both were employed, by different employers as accountants doing support work for chartered accountants.

Now why I am going down this road is that I have also known a couple of chartered accountants. I cannot imagine that such professional people would behave the way you have on the political topics on this forum.

True professional people don’t lower themselves to behave the way you have on here. So are you a chartered accountant? This is not a trick question. If you say you are a chartered accountant, I will not question that.

Danny

DannyH
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 18th Dec 2019, 11:10pm) *
Sorry Danny, i'm not quite sure what the your point is, are you saying that bilbo who is from the East End is too good for a Sou Side boy like me and i have no idea which part of the city Wombat is originally from?

But you want us to believe that Boris "Burlington Eton Boy" Johnson and all his Tory chums wouldn't run a mile, never mind in there younger days from a oink scruff like you? :yes:

No Jagz, I am saying anyone with any intelligence would steer clear of you and Wombat. Doesn’t matter where they are from.

You seem to know a lot about other people on this forum, so it surprises me that you are not aware that Wombat wrote about the horrible childhood he had in Glasgow. It has left its mark on him.

I came from Garscube Road in Glasgow, not in the same class as areas such as Bearsden, Kelvinside, or Clarkston. My Dad was a lamplighter. My mother was a grocers assistant, rising to manager of one of three shops owned by the same family. She prepared the accounts for the three shops, for the accountants. I was brought up to show respect to other people.
Something sadly lacking from your two pals Bilbo and Wombat.

And there you go again about Tory politicians. Get a life!

Danny
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (DannyH @ 19th Dec 2019, 11:35pm) *
No Jagz, I am saying anyone with any intelligence would steer clear of you and Wombat. Doesn’t matter where they are from.

You seem to know a lot about other people on this forum, so it surprises me that you are not aware that Wombat wrote about the horrible childhood he had in Glasgow. It has left its mark on him.

I was brought up to show respect to other people.

And there you go again about Tory politicians. Get a life!

Danny

More personal insults, so much for being brought up to show respect to other people.

I probably know less about the other GG members than you do Danny, and i never said Wombat wasn't from Glasgow, i said " i have no idea which part of the city Wombat is originally from".

Pull the other one.

I have a life Danny, and why shouldn't i mention "Tory Politicians" in an election thread that you started?
zascot
Is there a date by which we have to reapply to be members of this Nursery school next year huh.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (zascot @ 20th Dec 2019, 11:47am) *
Is there a date by which we have to reapply to be members of this Nursery school next year huh.gif

Ask Danny. huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.