Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Salmond Vs Sturgeon
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ashfield
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 29th Apr 2020, 10:11pm) *
Do you honestly think that i'm like you and have nothing better to do than hang around here?

3 hours between your question and you reply. laugh.gif

Bit harsh JAGZ. I know you've got a life but the schools are off, he''s stuck in the house and not even allowed to go out and play with his pals eyebrow.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (ashfield @ 30th Apr 2020, 08:38am) *
Bit harsh JAGZ. I know you've got a life but the schools are off, he''s stuck in the house and not even allowed to go out and play with his pals eyebrow.gif

He has pals? unsure.gif
ashfield
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 30th Apr 2020, 12:30pm) *
He has pals? unsure.gif

Sorry, I meant playmates tongue.gif
Kemedian
The wife and I are both key workers, so the main difference to daily life for us is fitting our kid's home schooling around our usual schedule. It ain't easy.

Anyway, the less said about this story and the paper that printed it the better. All I did was post the front page. It was Jagz who started the discussion, then left it, then joined it again. But really it is Alex Salmond (and his support) who is determined not to let it go. huh.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 30th Apr 2020, 01:47pm) *
All I did was post the front page. It was Jagz who started the discussion, then left it, then joined it again.

But really it is Alex Salmond (and his support) who is determined not to let it go. huh.gif

What discussion did i start?

And i (as well as everyone else) comment on a story then leave and rejoin later as we have lives to be getting on with, we can't all sit around on here all day.

Of course Alex Salmond won't let it go, he was falsely accused of disgusting crimes, and he also has a book to sell. wink.gif
Kemedian
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 30th Apr 2020, 02:01pm) *
Of course Alex Salmond won't let it go, he was falsely accused of disgusting crimes, and he also has a book to sell. wink.gif

Pre-ordered your's yet? wink.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 30th Apr 2020, 02:07pm) *

No.

Does that count as starting a discussion? unsure.gif
Kemedian
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 30th Apr 2020, 02:07pm) *

QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 30th Apr 2020, 06:14pm) *
No.

eyebrow.gif
JAGZ1876
Exactly. yes.gif
sumac
I can hardly believe that grown adults can bicker and fight about a person they don’t know, going to court, being cleared of the charges against him and even then, insulting each other.
Surely it’s time to say either I was right about him or I was wrong about him. Remember, we don’t know him (we know OF him) so we all have our opinions and should not shout others down or decry them because their opinions differ from ours.
sumac
We had a brilliant wee barney yesterday in Holyrood between Wee Burnie and Ruth Davidson. Ruth asked Nick when she was going to speak to the Committee on Alec Salmond’s case. Wee Nick got angry, went bright red and insisted she has passed all the required files to the Committee and has heard nothing from them. Apparently, she hasn’t actually passed on the files - they are still with Nick’s team of lawyers who are going over them with a fine tooth comb and won’t hand them over till they have been thoroughly scrutinised. For what, we wonder?!!!

We wait with baited breath.
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (sumac @ 2nd Oct 2020, 11:47am) *
We had a brilliant wee barney yesterday in Holyrood between Wee Burnie and Ruth Davidson. Ruth asked Nick when she was going to speak to the Committee on Alec Salmond’s case. Wee Nick got angry, went bright red and insisted she has passed all the required files to the Committee and has heard nothing from them. Apparently, she hasn’t actually passed on the files - they are still with Nick’s team of lawyers who are going over them with a fine tooth comb and won’t hand them over till they have been thoroughly scrutinised. For what, we wonder?!!!

We wait with baited breath.

No insulting nicknames for the Baroness is see Sumac? yes.gif

sumac
No, I respect others’ wishes. Some people are very sensitive about these things. 😱
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (sumac @ 3rd Oct 2020, 09:15pm) *
No, I respect others’ wishes. Some people are very sensitive about these things. 😱

So, just insults on one side then? yes.gif
sumac
Not at all. If you had read my posts, you would see I am pretty scathing about Trump and Boris, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.