Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Salmond Vs Sturgeon
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
carmella
Yes all of that may be so, and I'm certainly not, nor have ever been a fan of either leader of the SNP, or the SNP party, but I do think interesting times lie ahead.
carmella
I also read more into the word choice that he has not done anything criminal, meaning he did do something just that it was not of a criminal nature hmm!
Kemedian
It's the number of allegations against Salmond to surface that has really taken everyone by surprise, Carmella, except perhaps Sturgeon who is now under investigation at Parliament for holding five undocumented meetings with him about the allegations before these became public knowledge.

What does it say about Salmond when even a woman at the head of Government must try so hard to please him? That could be Sturgeon's big mistake.

"Behave yourself, woman."
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 2nd Sep 2018, 02:24pm) *
... and unfortunately to the genuine alleged victims.

Hi guys. I've been tryin' no' tae but in but that one got me.
I've heard of alledged victims, I've known genuine victims but I'm now seeing the two descriptions coupled for the first time : a bit like real imagined instances I suppose rolleyes.gif
Kemedian
Perhaps I should have used inverted commas...

genuine 'alleged' victims

Genuine because Salmond's many supporters are portraying him as the victim. And alleged because our former First Minister is denying any 'criminality'.

You're late to the game THH. Those who see past typos to the actual story and are able to comment have already done so. But stay tuned as things get more interesting. wink.gif
wombat
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 7th Feb 2019, 07:46pm) *
Hi guys. I've been tryin' no' tae but in but that one got me.
I've heard of alledged victims, I've known genuine victims but I'm now seeing the two descriptions coupled for the first time : a bit like real imagined instances I suppose rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif or suspicious looking vehicle WTF laugh.gif
Kemedian
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50513544

Only one story on EVERY front page today (even The National) !
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 22nd Nov 2019, 09:16am) *
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50513544

Only one story on EVERY front page today (even The National) !

Guilty until proven innocent. yes.gif
JAGZ1876
Something for the 'Hang Him High' brigade to think about when commenting on a live trial.

https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=COPFS
wombat
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 22nd Nov 2019, 11:10am) *
Guilty until proven innocent. yes.gif

rolleyes.gif shouldnt that be innocent until proven Irish ? laugh.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 19th Feb 2020, 11:34am) *

And how does this fit in to your climate change crusade? unsure.gif
Kemedian
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 19th Feb 2020, 02:00pm) *
And how does this fit in to your climate change crusade? unsure.gif

Your Trump impersonation has improved tremendously, it's like he's in the room.
wombat
laugh.gif does "the room"have padded walls? thumbup.gif
wombat
unsure.gif
ashfield
QUOTE (wombat @ 19th Feb 2020, 08:04pm) *
laugh.gif does "the room"have padded walls? thumbup.gif

He obviously didnae listen when his mammy told him not to sit too close to the fire tongue.gif
wombat
happy.gif iwies listen tae yir mammy and dont STEAL. laugh.gif
Kemedian
Fourteen charges:

• Attempted to rape a woman at the first minister's official Bute House residence in Edinburgh in June 2014 by pinning her against a wall and to have removed her clothes and his own, before pushing her onto a bed and lying naked on top of her
  • Indecently assaulted a woman on a number of occasions in Glasgow in June and July 2008 by kissing her on the mouth and touching her buttocks and breasts with his hands over her clothing
  • Sexually assaulted the same woman in December 2010 or December 2011 in the Ego nightclub in Edinburgh by touching her arms and hips with his hands over her clothing
  • Indecently assaulted a woman in October or November 2010 at Bute House by repeatedly seizing her by the wrists and repeatedly pulling her towards him and attempting to kiss her
  • Sexually assaulted a woman in a car in Edinburgh in February 2011 by touching her leg with his hand over her clothing
  • Sexually assaulted a woman on various occasions between 2011 and 2013 at Bute House, the Scottish Parliament and other locations by touching her buttocks with his hands over her clothing, stroking her arms, and touching and stroking her hair
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in October 2013 by removing her foot from her shoe, stroking her foot, lifting her foot towards his mouth and attempting to kiss her foot
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in November or December 2013 by kissing her on the mouth
  • Intended to rape the same woman in December 2013 at Bute House by causing her to sit on a bed, lying on top of her, making sexual remarks to her, touching her buttocks, thighs and breasts over her clothing with his hands, repeatedly kissing her face, struggling with her and pulling up her dress
  • Sexually assaulted a woman in 2012 at the Ubiquitous Chip restaurant in Glasgow by touching her buttocks with his hand over her clothing
  • Sexually assaulted the same woman at Bute House in April 2014 by placing his arm around her, making sexual remarks to her and attempting to kiss her
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in May 2014 by placing his arm around her body, placing his hand under her clothing and underwear and touching her breast, repeatedly kissing her on the face and neck and stroking her leg with his hand
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Bute House in September 2014 by seizing her by the shoulders, repeatedly kissing her on the face, attempting to kiss her on the lips and touching her leg and face with his hand
  • Sexually assaulted a woman at Stirling Castle in November 2014 by touching her buttock with his hand over her clothing

Alex Salmond is intending to plead not guilty in his trial beginning today at the High Court in Edinburgh.
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 9th Mar 2020, 08:42am) *
Fourteen charges:

Alex Salmond is intending to plead not guilty in his trial beginning today at the High Court in Edinburgh.

But Kem, what about your, "In my opinion, there are more important and pressing issues such as I've discussed, affecting not just us here at home, involving decisions that affect the rest of the World" Crusade? laugh.gif

I'll do Climate change, Bilbo you're on Coronavirus, Wombat you're on Drugs (literally) laugh.gif and Ash (i know you're not one of the three amigo's) but could you discuss Transgender issues or immigration or some other bollox please?
bilbo.s
Glad to see your spelling of Coronavirus, not as in the heading of that topic. That's me done! Can I go out to play now?
Kemedian
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 9th Mar 2020, 09:37am) *
Transgender issues or immigration or some other bollox please?

Tut tut.
ashfield
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 9th Mar 2020, 10:19am) *
Tut tut.

Ken's right for once JAGZ, you missed out the word "utter" after "other" huh.gif
Kemedian
Who's Ken? laugh.gif
ashfield
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 9th Mar 2020, 11:11am) *
Who's Ken? laugh.gif

He's your spellcheck alter ego cool.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 9th Mar 2020, 10:05am) *
That's me done! Can I go out to play now?

Only if your room is tidy. wink.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (ashfield @ 9th Mar 2020, 10:57am) *
Ken's right for once JAGZ, you missed out the word "utter" after "other" huh.gif

I can do better than that Ash...Complete and Utter Dog's dangly bits. laugh.gif
wombat
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 9th Mar 2020, 08:42am) *
Fourteen charges:

quite a list rolleyes.gif ,its a wonder he had time for his "ministerial duties" wub.gif

i was at the doctors one time ,female doctor never seen her B4 sitting at desk opposite her, shes asking me questions health etc! next thing i feel her stockinged foot
rubbing against my leg from under her desk rolleyes.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (wombat @ 9th Mar 2020, 08:15pm) *
next thing i feel her stockinged foot
rubbing against my leg from under her desk rolleyes.gif

I can beat that, when i was a young man i had a sexy female dentist, even though it was it was only a filling she insisted on knocking me out, when i came around she apologised for the procedure taking longer than expected, i thought no more about it until getting ready for bed that night i noticed that my underpants were on back to front.

I was disgusted and changed dentists the very next day. wink.gif
wombat
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 9th Mar 2020, 08:55pm) *
I can beat that, when i was a young man i had a sexy female dentist, even though it was it was only a filling she insisted on knocking me out, when i came around she apologised for the procedure taking longer than expected, i thought no more about it until getting ready for bed that night i noticed that my underpants were on back to front.

I was disgusted and changed dentists the very next day. wink.gif

rolleyes.gif point i was trying to make was ,i didnt feel "violated"by her silk clad footsie biggrin.gif
taurus
Seems like Pete and Dud have joined the board. Hooray,laughtime coming up. laugh.gif
DannyH
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 9th Mar 2020, 08:55pm) *

I was disgusted and changed dentists the very next day. ;)

Jagz, I think you are being a bit unfair on the female dentist. Maybe she was just checking to see where the voice was coming from. From many of the posts you have made, I don’t blame her.

Danny
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (DannyH @ 10th Mar 2020, 09:06am) *
Jagz, I think you are being a bit unfair on the female dentist. Maybe she was just checking to see where the voice was coming from. From many of the posts you have made, I don’t blame her.

Danny

laugh.gif Good one Danny wink.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (wombat @ 9th Mar 2020, 09:15pm) *
rolleyes.gif point i was trying to make was ,i didnt feel "violated"by her silk clad footsie biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
wombat
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 10th Mar 2020, 10:21am) *
laugh.gif

huh.gif Ok. tongue.gif she had stiletto heels on and gouged hunks outta my shin, smile.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (wombat @ 10th Mar 2020, 06:30pm) *
huh.gif Ok. tongue.gif she had stiletto heels on and gouged hunks outta my shin, smile.gif

Are you still a babe magnet Wombat? laugh.gif
taurus
He`s hardly Brad Pitt is he.
carmella
Away last year when this story first broke I laughed purely because I can’t imagine having you know what with this awful wee man!

If all of this is true, what on earth was it about his psyche that made him think any woman would be attracted to him.

Makes me cringe!
Kemedian
QUOTE (carmella @ 10th Mar 2020, 09:28pm) *
Away last year when this story first broke I laughed purely because I can’t imagine having you know what with this awful wee man!

If all of this is true, what on earth was it about his psyche that made him think any woman would be attracted to him.

Makes me cringe!

It might be true, but it would need to be proven in court.

If it is, then it raises all sorts of questions.
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 10th Mar 2020, 09:56pm) *
It might be true, but it would need to be proven in court.

If it is, then it raises all sorts of questions.

Let's be honest Kem, there are many questions you'd rather not raise? wink.gif

I think you would all be wise to let the law try the case first before going off half cocked, if he's found guilty then by all means have your Red White and Blue lynching party. yes.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (taurus @ 10th Mar 2020, 08:38pm) *
He`s hardly Brad Pitt is he.

Do you get much modeling work yourself these days Taurus? unsure.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 10th Mar 2020, 08:23pm) *

All these newspapers and yet you missed the headlines in each one of them about Swinson replacing the disgraced Willie Rennie and the LibDem child sex abuse scandal. yes.gif
Kemedian
I don't buy a paper, Jagz, and I recommend that you don't either for at least a few weeks, to keep your blood pressure down. wink.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (Kemedian @ 11th Mar 2020, 09:51am) *
I don't buy a paper, Jagz, and I recommend that you don't either for at least a few weeks, to keep your blood pressure down. wink.gif

Nothing wrong with my blood pressure, why would the trial of someone i have never met affect it Kem?

Although i think a cold shower may cool you down a bit, you're getting too excited. wink.gif
carmella
Jagz would it surprise you to know Salmond going right back in time was one of the reasons I would never vote SNP my husband is exactly the same. We both can’t stand him.

However, let’s not forget innocent till proven guilty. Unfortunately in cases like this, there are no witnesses to back up what the women say. But I doubt very much with so many women involved, there has to be some fire under this smoke excl.gif
Dykejumper
You have to feel for his wife having to read all those lurid headlines,at 82 it cant be good for her health.
carmella
I agree with you DJ! She must also have faith in him.
wombat
QUOTE (Dykejumper @ 11th Mar 2020, 04:16pm) *
You have to feel for his wife having to read all those lurid headlines,at 82 it cant be good for her health.

unsure.gif 82 sez it all dunnit? yes.gif
wombat
QUOTE (carmella @ 11th Mar 2020, 07:38pm) *
I agree with you DJ! She must also have faith in him.

unsure.gif or sumthin on him? rolleyes.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (carmella @ 11th Mar 2020, 01:18pm) *
Jagz would it surprise you to know Salmond going right back in time was one of the reasons I would never vote SNP my husband is exactly the same. We both can’t stand him.

However, let’s not forget innocent till proven guilty.

But I doubt very much with so many women involved, there has to be some fire under this smoke excl.gif

I'm pretty sure you and your Husband would never have voted SNP anyway, and i'm sure you both can't stand some present Tory MP's, MSP's, but it would never stop you voting for them.

Correct Carmella, i've been trying to drum that simple fact into some on here who are getting aroused at the whole affair.

If he's found guilty then he deserves everything that's coming to him.

I'm sure you'll agree with me Carmella when i say that all forms of sexual abuse should be condemned, and not just one's committed by those who hold opposing political views, no cover ups?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.