Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moving To Glasgow
Glasgow Boards/Forums > Misc Boards > Questions about Glasgow
Raine
I am planning a return to live in Glasgow after 28 years in Devon, and have been scouting out some potential areas to buy a flat when up there staying with friends when I visit Glasgow. I think I've settled on trying to buy somewhere in Strathbungo, or maybe Langside, South Side. Whats it really like to live there...?? Would really appreciate some views from those who know. Many thanks x
QUOTE (Raine @ 11th Feb 2018, 10:07am) *
I am planning a return to live in Glasgow after 28 years in Devon, and have been scouting out some potential areas to buy a flat when up there staying with friends when I visit Glasgow. I think I've settled on trying to buy somewhere in Strathbungo, or maybe Langside, South Side. Whats it really like to live there...?? Would really appreciate some views from those who know. Many thanks x

I have been in the Pakistani tribal areas' all of northern Afghanistan, the Lebanese border lands and was once caught up in the Bangladeshi / Pakistan war. But for sheer adrenaline rush: nothing beats living in Govan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.