Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glasgow People
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > Images Chit Chat
mossgiel
Could any of the members please help me,in finding out who took the photographs for the Postcard pages.

Regards mossgiel
bilbo.s
Send PM to GG.
mossgiel
Thanks Bilbo,could you tell me gg's e-mail.......mossgiel
bilbo.s
You don't need his email, just send a personal message.
mossgiel
Sorry don't know how to do that either.Could you give me a"step for a hint"
thanks bilbo.s
GG
Hi mossgie,

Thanks for your post and PM about the postcard photos.

I took all the photos ... seems like a long time ago

GG.
mossgiel
Hi GG,thank you,the thing is,that my wife and her pal are in two of the photos,unfortunately my wife passed away in 2013,and I want to find out when they were taken and further with your permission would like to put the photos into the family history book I'm writing.

Regards Mossgiel
GG
Hi Mossgiel,

I'm very sorry to read about your wife.

Please let me know which photos and I will try to track down the originals to send to you and to let you know when taken. Post here or reply by PM if you prefer.

GG.
GG
Hi Mossgiel,

Please see my PM and email to you just now. I was determined to find them tonight/this morning among the tens of thousands of Glasgow photos I have, and I am delighted to say that I did. As I mentioned, I had made minor edits to the originals and this put me off the trail of the date the photos were taken by two years!

So glad I found them. If you require any assistance with cropping/printing, please just let me know.

GG.
Melody
If naebudy else tells ye Martin ah'll tell ye, yer a lovely man. blush.gif Except for when ye gie me a row for too many smilies. laugh.gif
Betsy2009
Melody's right, Martin. That was a lovely thing to do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.