Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anne Bigg
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat
Lennox
Dear GG
It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this. I have just gotten off the phone with Anne and
She asked me to let you know that Neville passed away this morning. He was home and became ill and went back to the hospital by ambulance . He passed peacefully Anne and her family are devastated I know you will keep the family in your thoughts and I will keep you posted
Lennox
Heather
Lennox, I am so shocked by this news.

Anne and her family will be in a terrible state at losing Neville.

My condolences to Anne and her family.

RIP Neville.
ashfield
Really sorry to hear that news this morning. My heartfelt condolences to Anne and her family.
mlconnelly
Sad news, my thoughts to Anne and her family. Mary
bilbo.s
Such a shock. I spoke to Anne only on Friday on Facebook. I felt as if I knew them personally, after many messages when they were in Spain. Our condolences to the family.
Dylan
Sad news, condolences to Anne and Family.
witshisname
Like all of you I am stunned by this sad news,I had the pleasure of meeting Neville,and he truly was a lovely man.My deepest condolences to Anne & the family..you are all in my thoughts at this very sad time.Love to you all xxx
Elma
My condolences to Anne and her family, I too met Neville, he was a lovely man and will be sadly missed by everyone.
jakka13
Thoughts are with Anne and her family at this sad time .RIP.
stratson
Dear Anne and ALL the family, is a very sad day, losing Neville is such a blow. You know I thought the world of him, such a GENTLEMAN,
MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.
irrie
So sorry. My thoughts are with all Family and friends.
toerag
So sorry to hear this sad news, please know that you and your family, Anne, are in out thoughts, think of the happy times, you will always have good memories.
Anne
wellfield
Sad news,my thoughts go out to Anne and her Family
boots
Such sad news, my condolences to Anne and all the family.
GG
Very sad news indeed. My sincere condolences to Anne and all the family. family. Neville was a lovely man and he will be very sadly missed.

RIP Neville.

GG.
carmella
my sincere condolensces rest with Anne and her family, this is such a sad time for them all, especially for Anne.

R.I.P. Neville, no more suffering.
angel

my condolences Anne to you and your family .

such sad news about Neville . Pat x
Anne1
Good evening everyone I would just like to express my thanks to all who sent Mass cards & Sympathy Cards
and phone calls when Neville passed away, he was laid to rest on Friday21st March,you are all in my thoughts
and prayers
martini
oh Anne I am so sorry to hear this news I am in tears about this. I know it does not not mean anything at this time but the pain at the loss will get better with time. God bless xxxx
Dear Anne,
Just came across the Glasgow Guide now. Have thought about you so many times all these years, and wondered where you settled down.
Was shocked at seeing Neville's obituary. We were good friends and neighbours in Johore Bharu .
We''vie often thought about you and Shirley Anne and I think was it Marie the little one. I can still imagine their little faces.
If you receive this, I would love to hear from you.
So sorry about Neville.
My e__mail is mywestie@telus.net. Myrna and Clay Hackett from Dundee now Canada.
Lennox
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have to share the very sad news that Anne (Bigg) went to be with Neville today. While some of you may not know her or myself. She was a great member of this site and so was I. We have had many laughs over the years. Both on here and in person. Just wanted you who knew her to know the sad news .

RIP Anne . I will miss you auld yin 💕
carmella
Will say a prayer for the repose of her soul. Take care and stay safe 🙏🙏🌹💕
sumac
What was Anne’s avatar? I must know her.
ashfield
QUOTE (sumac @ 11th Aug 2020, 10:22am) *
What was Anne’s avatar? I must know her.

Sumac, it's in post 18 above
sumac
Ah, I didn’t realise that was Anne Bigg. I remember many a chat on the Board, back in the day. God bless, Anne.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.