Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Board Statistics Puzzle.
Glasgow Boards/Forums > Misc Boards > Technical Support
Rab
Today - Quote: 'Most users online in 2010: 1,234 on 15th Sep 2013, 06:33pm' confused2.gif

I've spent 20 mins trying to understand this - please help, its got me very worried - should I be?.
TeeHeeHee
Not at all Rab. At that time on that date 1,234 people had just finished watching the news on telly and went online while their wives went to put the kettle on for a cuppa tea.
stop worrying and put the kettle on. tongue.gif laugh.gif
Rab
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 7th Nov 2013, 01:48am) *
Not at all Rab. At that time on that date 1,234 people had just finished watching the news on telly and went online while their wives went to put the kettle on for a cuppa tea.
stop worrying and put the kettle on.

Naw Tomi, that disnae wurk! Which date do you mean? BTW, I've had something stronger than tea to calm me doon - it didnae wurk either! Click to view attachment Still terribly worried: Rab. ohmy.gif
TeeHeeHee
Have you never heard of Wormholes Rab? I'm sure your Avatar had a feeling that they might be a shortcut from 2010 to 15th Sept 2013 ... and not vice verca wink.gif tongue.gif
Rab
Oh, I seeeeeeee! Here was me thinking of my new parallel theorem of juxtaposed warp-feeds which Albert and I were discussing only last week when we met in his new universe clump. You were right again Tomi and I was wrong. However, on Alberts plane your ideas are b****x laugh.gif
wombat
laugh.gif GALACIDACIDESOXYRYBONUCLEICACID laugh.gif
angel

does anyone have an idea on why ,.. when I leave the boards to check something , maybe spelling , whatever , I come back on and I have been logged out , " plus these little ventures only take a few moments "
I'm now wondering if other posters have the same problem ,
which to me is terribly annoying . please don't tell me to get another computer, biggrin.gif , this problem bothers me very much when I am on singsong.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.