Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
Elma
Good on you guys, enjoy the sunshine cool.gif (nearest I could get to sunglasses!)
Kaneman
Mornin aw, ah'm happy tae hear that you have finally had a wee bita good weather....we need some rain here, going intae summer soon. Betty ah hope your no spendin aw oor holiday spendin an gamblin money oan shoppin and the bingo tongue.gif
Kaneman
Ah Betty ah see ye left meh a wee Tuna Salad how did ye know that wis mah favorite biggrin.gif Ah brought you some Salad dressing ah get it from a portugeuse place doon the road here its the best in toon..
Angela Chick
Afternoon all.

Another cracker of a day here in Glasgow so am of out for the day enjoy the sunshine biggrin.gif
betty2
On yi go Angela cool.gif am daen aw the wee things in here , makin lifeasier fur Lee while am away. Kaney, portugese salad!!!!!!!!! thats wherr am off tae next week , ah hear the food ower therr is really good , will be samplin the local delicacies [an the food anaw] rolleyes.gif

Another great day here an am stuck in , but tomorrow friday headin fur the toon , lunch wae Jess and them another scoot roon the shoaps. Jist in case ah,ve furgoat something.

And tae you ma freen in jo,burg nae worries oor spendin money is safe well so far . Ask me again the morra lol Have a grear day all

still here in glesca
keelie gal
hope yer all enjoying the sun ladies cool.gif
wee mags
I spoke to one of my nephews in Glasgow today, biggrin.gif and he said Aunty Margaret I think Iam in Hawai the day its so hot , I lost a very dear friend yesterday she had lung cancer,and thanks to Valleyboy, who insiste I go see her even if my mouth was swollen ,I can see her sitting in her chair with the tubes in her nose laughing at the fun things we done ,then as we left I see her looking out the window,[ she lived in the bottom flat ] and wavin as we drove off God rest you Ena my dear friend
Gallusbisom
Oh mags,

words fail my right now, but you and Valleyboy deserve a big thank you for making Ena's last days a lot better, thanks to friends like yourself. RIP Ena
Angela Chick
Mags sorry to hear about Ena your pal, and like gallus said you got to see her which will hopefully bring you some comfort.

God Bless.
glasgow lass
mags ,,,,so sorry to hear about your loss, Lass
betty2
Spoke with mags earlier on tonight , she has drawn comfort from the fact that she got to see her friend on her visit home

I had made a wee call to mags earlier on in the day , but she was,nt home so I sang happy birthday to her on her voicemail. Later on mags phoned me about another matter and I said "did you enjoy my birthday song"? NAW she replied seems ah must huv hut a wrang number and sent birthday wishes to a complete stranger who probably is,nt even celebrating their birthday. Anaw that in sobriety

still here in glesca
Anne1
sad.gif mags sorry to hear about lena I know you are glad that you and Alfie made the journey to see her take comfort from that
betty2
Well its good mornin noo so am off tae grab some shuteye mellow.gif

still here in glesca
jimmyd
Oh sad Mags , I know you felt really good about seeing yer pal. At least she is no suffering any more hen . An happy birthday by the way. wub.gif
keelie gal
Sorry tae hear of yer pal mags im glad ye got to see her when ye were over visiting wub.gif
Betty im still laughing here at you phoning up a complete stranger singing Happy Birthday.
wee mags
I got this phone call saying well how did you like ma wee birthday song ? Whit song ? I left it on your answering machine!!! no mine , Ibet the person is saying its no ma birthday and whits that funny accsent? biggrin.gif dont you just love her
betty2
LUV ME Mags am aw wasted wub.gif

still here in glesca
keelie gal
Evening ladies and what a lovely evening it is just waiting on my other half comming home he has been working away all week so the hoose has been awfull quiet nae fitba blaring oot the telly ,so its oot fer an indian meal tonite as i canny be bothered cooking had a hard day at work doing manicures and pedicures well thats ma excuse tae him works every time laugh.gif This wee restaraunt we go to has a wee guy singing all the sinatra songs and he seranades the customers he's fab first time i have saw this in an indian restaraunt sure beats that boring background indian music most play so we are taking my wee maw oot tonite as i know she loves it there but honest tae god lassies she canny sing fer tuppence noo she's a great wee dancer i will gee her that but i know she will have a couple of brandy's and then ask the wee sinatra guy if she can sing and give it a rendition of pasty clines Crazy honest lassies its like the crazy cats choir but bless her wee heart she thinks she sounds good laugh.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif enjoy keelie enjoy
Angela Chick
Hello all,

Keelie hope you enjoyed your night out biggrin.gif oh roll on next week am counting the hours now as well as days biggrin.gif

2 days of sunshine back to rain tomorrow oh give me a break i hate glasgow weather.
Anne1
laugh.gif hi angela started of dull here today but when we got to ayr the weather was fair and sunny not roasting but pleasant we didnt need coats so maybe it will keep dry for another couple of days
Angela Chick
Anne dont bet on it rain forecast for this weekend rolleyes.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif ok a believe ye hen
betty2
KG sounds like good entertainment, bet yir wee ma enjoyed hirsel. Curry an sinatra, thats real entertainment. Manicures an pedicures? is that youre line of work? Am huvin ma nails done oan tuesday, before i set off on holiday, usually huv the pedicure while am abroad, jist a couple o the wee trears ah indulge in .

If its rain this weekend Angela we,ll huv tae pit up wae it , an think aboot next week , when it,ll be sunshine all the way rolleyes.gif Am puttin the padlock oan the case the morra , its the only wey fur me to stoap choppin an changin ma mind aboot whit am takin ROLL ON

STILL HERE IN GLESCA
jakka13
Betty ,love whit ur ye dain'up atthis time .Its twenty past eleven here and I'm off tae bed .Huv ye been asleep and ur ye jist up or cin ye no sleep ? I might hiv trouble geting to sleep we've got a long awaited thunder storm going outside .Power failure around us ,Good night pals .
betty2
Fell asleep oan the couch an didny waken till 3am , noo am wide awake Good night jakka sweet dreams

still here in glesca
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif god a know the feeling we went to ayr yesterday had a good day but now paying the price every bone in ma feet are dying so got up about 2-30 for tablets and am wide awake and canny get back tae sleep night seems endless doesnt it
Anne1
laugh.gif och angela your right about the rain whit a scunner eh
RonD
All a matter of perspective, we haven't had rain in a bout a month and we had a downpour last night which made us feel so good. But I know , we are fickle a moth of downpours and we would be scunnered, I'm sure.
Angela Chick
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 25th Aug 2007, 10:58 AM) *
laugh.gif och angela your right about the rain whit a scunner eh

Oh you know anne im just sick of being right biggrin.gif
wee mags
over here its the hot steamy weather ,Iam heading for bed soon I had a long day the day wink.gif I will take the book Billy given to me by a very friend
betty2
Here,s me again after 2 hours sleep am bright eyed an bushy tailed. No tae worry the morra[day] is sunday so nowt tae dae but read the papers an lie aboot daen nothin but watch telly tongue.gif Mibby the sun will come ??????????????????????

still here in glesca
keelie gal
Morning All , Betty im just going to do the same after i have my cuppa im going to walk round and get the sunday papers and laze aboot in the garden as they say it's gonna be another hottie today so its BBQ today no cooking for me as John likes to do the BBQ its the only time he cooks must be the outdoor thing brings oot the caveman in him ,gave him a deep cleansing facial last nite as i do every fortnight to help get all the brick dust ect fae his pores but last night i decided to give him an eyebrow tidy up as his brows were starting to resemble dennis healy's not a good look. this morning he did not look too happy keeps going to the mirror to check oot his eyebrows ,so i said to him wits the matter , wits the matter he says i feel naked withoot my brows laugh.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif aw keelie he was lovely as he was poor fella
Angela Chick
Afternoon all,

Keelie a know how you feel, i do Marks hair, sidey's, and eyebrows with the hair strimmer i bought him for christmas and he is worse than a woman, he's like are you sure that looks ok chick? am like aye mark its wonderful laugh.gif im sorry i ever started it he wants his hair cut every 2 weeks now am just an unpaid hair stylist now. biggrin.gif
betty2
Tuesday is ma day fur the wee makeover, nails done [french manicure] eyebrows done , legs wawaxed, and thats me for the Algarve rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca
angel
when do you go on vacation Betty.. tongue.gif
betty2
Thursdat morning 8.30 am my flight to the Algarve ROLL ON

srill here in glesca

Should say thursday
Angela Chick
Hello all,

Betty sat night 6.40 pm flight to Turkey oh here a come biggrin.gif did i ever mention i just love the Turkish people? laugh.gif
betty2
On yi go girl
Elma
Think you did once or twice Angela laugh.gif Have a wonderful relaxing holiday.
Angela Chick
Betty am going girl laugh.gif

Oh Elma am like a parrot i know, thank you i will have a great time biggrin.gif
betty2
G/night Angela biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
You of to the land of nod betty?? ok night night and sweet dreams wub.gif
betty2
Am off tae huv a cuppa members oan but no postin , must be shy tongue.gif check in later
still here in glesca
angel
hope you gals have a great vacation... tongue.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif before i forget to mention betty and angela,,,,,,,,have a great vacation lassies,,,Lass smile.gif
keelie gal
Right betty ye having a wee cuppa in that case stick the kettle oan ......im on ma way gasping fer a cup a tea wink.gif
Isobel
ok Angela and Betty jist incase a dont get back in as Im having a very busy week appointments etc. You two have a great wee holiday . Will be thinking of you . Remember the sun screen . rolleyes.gif
annie laurie
Betty2 and Angela Baby

Have a terific holiday safe trip Cheers laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.