Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
Kaneman
Aye Betty but ah first hav tae remember wit dugg it wis......is it jist me or is gettin a we e ee bita hot in here...o its not, its just me in Africa. rolleyes.gif
Kaneman
Betty you been at ma Captain, its nearly done an ahv only hid one or two or three.....where are ye hidin wi mah beers....ahm oaf tae fetch the polis if ye dont bring mah beers back nooooo wub.gif
betty2
Anither long episode , for starters you didnae hurt me you jist bored me an whits an addic tounge?. Me straight laced , thats a cracker rolleyes.gif Idont "call shots" but I,ll fire them at anyone who tries it on with me as you tried. For 6 years I,ve been on here and NEVER experienced such vindictiveness Irepeat back off thats one thing I am saying to you Dont know what you are all about nor do I care , post wherever you like tharts youre choice but Iread whatever i like thats my choice .Any postings of yours infuture I wont be reading . I find you irritating and I,m on here for fun Dont try yir fly talk wae me ah,ve been roon the block merr times than most so keep youre insulting remarks to yourself , I did,nt finish reading youre long boring post . Here in glesca youre whit we caw a wee nasty wummin wae a vicious tounge

And I think you;ll find I dont destroy anything thats why for 6 years I have been on these boards and may I add in my absence members kept up with me .Funny tho its in the past few years all this aggro has started. How long did you say you had been on ?

and am stil;l here
Kaneman
Ah kin see yea are no goin tae give them back ahm away doon the pub wi masell tongue.gif
Kaneman
Ahn a cannae believe ye cawd me a wee nasti wimminwiafunni tongue ahm no even a wimmin wub.gif
Kaneman
Jist back fae the bog had alook in the mirror ok the tongue is weird....but ah kin swear its the Captain Morgan tongue.gif but ah still have tae report back that ahm still no a wimmin wub.gif
Angela Chick
For crying out loud get a grip its only a website its not life or death get things into perspective here before any more damage is done mad.gif
lindamac
Well I suppose I should be gratefull you cannot blame me for all thats wrong in your world Betty2 you did say things have gone wrong the past few years I can only account for being here 11 months. I actualy say it how it is too & that word you want to know about is acid like tongue, seems we have something in common then in our simular opinions of the other. as it appears we are both nasty wee wimmen laugh.gif since we are calling each other out as spades being spades at least we can depart on agreeing to disagree.Iam clear & concise with my language skills Betty theres not a single piece of fly talk as you call it within my being Unlike some It will not harm me if you ever read anything I post it isn't something I rely upon Betty2,Iam not that fragile.so I guess theres no love lost & theres nothing to be gained from further discussions with stubborness is there? I have replyed to your question that is all I owe you respectfully I will move on agreeing to dissagree Betty However I hold no illwill towards you or anyone else it is clear you misunderstood my intentions.
Angela Chick
Betty your wee room is buzzing think i might start selling tickets biggrin.gif make a fortune. biggrin.gif
Java
That buzzins a bee Angela...it's efter ma penny mix......helllllllpppppppppp.....
Angela Chick
biggrin.gif @ Java right am of to have some dinner tata for now.
Kaneman
Great where are weeee goin cool.gif
betty2
Well thats me fed enjoyed it , aye Angela busy wee place wunner if the actors goat the recognition the wantit, as fur me ah wis gettin tore intae steak egg an chips kaneman set an extra place fur yi but alas yi never showed, nice night here gonny huv a wee voddy later oan goat callers the night again , my daughter wis lookin in therr , she wis laughin at the posts , Well huv tae go an getoan wae ma life and it seems ah,m huvin a better time than some a great deal younger than me mibby thats their problem old fashioned jealousy

still here in glesca
jakka13
Well .I don't know who asked me to share this BL##$% heatwave .It's been in the 90's for almost a week and is supposed to last till the middle of next week .We haven't seen rain in over two weeks and my garden is really drooping .I've got the sprinklers going 12 hours a day but as soon as I move from one area to another the place that just got a drink dries up within an hour .
Betty hen can you get me one of they Tankini's .
Somebody asked me to make a big batch of my Knock Out Punch .Well I'll gather all the stuff and make it up on the weekend and maybe we can have a wee party .Maybe Gemini will sing Diamonds are a girls best friend .What's happened to oor Catherine ??? I haven't heard drom her in ages .
Well pals ,I'm away to cool off so ta ra fur noo .I'll russle up some of my treats to bring with the punch and I'll sort out Mankie Frankies weans .
Melody
Hi Jakka it sounds awful hot there. Sunny here but pleasant this evening. Hope your well, brilliant to see you in here for a change we miss you. smile.gif
angel
good stuff Java, I like hearing about Mankie Frankie,
maybe I knew her as well..... ohmy.gif
angel
I'm so sorry Jakka, I get my Vs and Ks mixed up......... sad.gif
betty2
hi jakka guilty as charged ah asked fur some o yir good weather , Always up fur a party me , never been known tae be a wet blanket oan that score . Goat lots of nice new claes waitin tae get wore , So you make the time and bett2 will grace the company. catherine,s at the cottage
Huvin a wee do the night masel so its roger over and out

still here in glesca
angel
QUOTE (angel @ 2nd Aug 2007, 05:49 PM) *
I'm so sorry Jakka, I get my Vs and Ks mixed up......... sad.gif

the heat has melted my brain
betty2
so long as you watch youre p,s an Q,s angel biggrin.gif

still here in glesca
jakka13
Hi Angel ,you can call me whatever you want pet .It's not just that the weather is hot it is vey humid and we are in a smog alert ,even up here at the lake .I've got shorts and a wee cool cotton top on and I'm wilting .This PC is set up in the dining room and I have to pass it on my way to the kitchen and the back door so I just drop in for a minute and then go and cool off .
Expecting company this weekend but I'm planning a BBQ so I won't have to be in the kitchen ,
GG
I want everyone just to calm down - as has been referred to above - these boards are just a fun (and hopefully sometimes informative) distraction from everyday life. If they are stressing you out then it is time to take a step back and refocus.

As for anyone being rude to anyone else, the Board Rules are there for everyone to read and I advise that you do so from time to time. If you think anyone has breached the rules then PM me, or use the 'report the post' button below the post in question.

If anyone has sent you a PM or an email as a result of anything on these boards and that PM or email upsets you, then you should immediately forward it to me and I will take the appropriate action.

Finally, regarding for posting images: I very much encourage members to attach photographs which they have taken (or which they own) to posts in places where those photographs add value to the post or overall topic. I am not so keen on photographs/images being taken from the web and attached to posts simply for the purposes of 'eyecandy'. The reason for this is that (i) including images which are not your own could violate the copyright of the image owner, and (ii), if images are attached to a high percentage of posts they could potentially slow down the boards (the same reason I limit the number of smilies/emoticons).

GG.
betty2
Oh a seat at last the old feet were gettin sore treadin the boards rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca
Avril
Hiya Betty,

How come yer no' at the bingo the night? wink.gif laugh.gif
Angela Chick
Hi ladies, is it bingo again the night whos calling?? am putting the kettle on biggrin.gif
betty2
last night georgia [wednesday] how was the racing back any winners ????????? an dae yi wear a big hat like they dae at ascot???? Family are going to hamilton racetrack on saturday , but I declined the offer to join them , watchin ma pennies too near holiday time cool.gif

still here in glesca
Avril
No' me Angela, I've hud ma turn at callin' this week...ah'm feelin' lucky so ah want tae play biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif
Avril
Betty, ah came oot evens, ah jist won enough oan each race tae back the horse in the next race so a never lost anything. We hud a rerr day.....it wiz scorchin' laugh.gif Oor organisers set up a bar an' put oan a lovely buffet lunch in the coach park alongside oor coach (a' the coaches dae this)

When we goet inside the racecourse, ah parked ma folding chair right next tae the fence at the finishing line. Ah enjoyed ma pimms as a listened tae a Caribbean steel band. We ended up in the Murphy's tent where the Irish band in wur giein' it laldy.....brilliant stuff!!!

Later we went back tae the coach park fur another buffet and drinks.

Ah stoapped wearin' big hats a few years ago because it only goet in the wey an' somebudy always ended up sitting oan it and flattenin' it. I had a big floppy foldin' hat this year an' it ended up stuffed intae ma handbag...nane the worse fur it either laugh.gif
Angela Chick
laugh.gif sounds like you had a fab day georgia gonna send up some sun please biggrin.gif
betty2
Better no talk sae loud magsrose will be runnin fur her bingo pen an Angela hus taen a len o it. Needin a cuppa so kettle oan , dont yase aw the bread Kaneman likes his toast in the mornin make sure theres 2 slice left fur him . Hwas feelin ruff the dat poor soul {hungover} the mornin efter the night before is the worst time. laugh.gif

still here in glesca
Angela Chick
Wee Magsrose has done a bunk and skedaddled she was on earlier biggrin.gif she is like the scarlet pimpernel ma mother laugh.gif
betty2
Nice day all round by the sound of it, It was goodwood was,nt it? used to go to dog racing when my hubby was alive he kept greyhounds, . Had many good times then , Been a few times to horse racing but spent merr time in the bar than at the track. biggrin.gif Yes i can honestly say I ,ve led a very full and eventful life , and it aint over yet Rock on , thats my motto

still here in glesca
Angela Chick
You know what they say betty it aint over till the fat lady sings biggrin.gif and she sure aint singing biggrin.gif
Avril
Betty, ah've brooght in a Mother's Pride plain loaf an' some iced gingerbreid fur us tae huv wi' or cuppas, so ye should be a' right fur breid fur Kaneman's breakfast in the moarnin',

Angela did ye get yer tanktini yit (is that whit it's called? wub.gif )
Angela Chick
Georgia a bought 4 bikinis instead a couldnt resist them biggrin.gif it was betty that bought a tankini biggrin.gif
betty2
georgia keep me the ootsider, Aye angela theres merr fun oan the other side o the hill ah know am therr an its a wonderful world. Melody mibby sing tht fur mr thr morra she,ll be tucked up in bed by noo. Angela magsrose , likes livin in the fast lane anaw dis,nt she. rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca
Avril
Oh ah thought you were gonnie buy one tae! Did ye get an' itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, yellow polka dot bikini? biggrin.gif
Avril
Betty dae ye want a sore haun? (two ootsiders oan jam) laugh.gif
betty2
Angela hus the fugure fur a bikini me 5 weans later and lots o years is better in a tankini.Too many battle scars fur a bikini rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca
betty2
Asare haun rolleyes.gif thats an ol wan rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca
Gallusbisom
Here youse, am wi Jakka, it's aboot 98 in here the noo an the humidity is aboot the same (AC packed it in 3 days ago and all I get is "we will be there as soon as we can" aye like October?) Could a hiv a cauld IrnBru and a Blue Ribband, am fair in the notion? Iz ye kin tell, the bikinis are oot fur me this year--an fae noo oan, ah think.
Ocht, it's nice tae be back an pit ma feet up (ok, ok, ah'll dust an polish the table, geeze). Jist anither thoat, could we hive a wee splash tae a the auld freens that urny here the night? A right fine bunch they were. Cheers. GB
betty2
hi GB yi sound real knackered, is it the heat , or mibby wan o they flushes sit doon an pit yir feet up

still here in glesca
Angela Chick
Betty a canny keep up with magsrose at times she is always out and about everytime i phone her she is never in always out galivanting biggrin.gif

Georgia its an itsy bitsy black polka dot bikini biggrin.gif

Hi Gallus.
betty2
better that than inwan o they places "waitin fur god" dont know how ah huvnae run intae her we seem tae move in the same circles

gonny nip in fur a bath the noo rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca
Angela Chick
Ok betty goodnight biggrin.gif
Avril
Hey Angela, ye'll huv tae gie us a wee bikini fashion parade wan night in Betty's room, just tae bring back memories o' whit us auld yins figures used tae be like rolleyes.gif ...ah huvnae wore a bikini fur hunners o' years (seems like that)...it jist widnae be ferr tae spoil the day fur the other folk oan a' the beach laugh.gif

Right ah'm away tae bed noo...tomorrow Jim & I are going down to the coast for the weekend with our daughter, her husband and G.children...ah cannae wait tae build sandcastles..... summer's here at last, it's HOT! HOT! HOT!
Angela Chick
laugh.gif not on your life georgia a dont want to frighten the life out of folk, enjoy your wee trip with the family and mind the sunblock biggrin.gif

Night night.
wee mags
I cannot believe all the nonsense in Bettys room as for me I like wally closes for I was born in a hoose that had a wally close and when I went back to Glasgow I was so proud to take my oldest son to visit my wally close ,
As for Betty being straitlaced and not with it you dont know her for she does more than me ,she goes to Bingo ,was in a swimming class has been to Ireland, Spain ,Rome as amatter of fact when she came to visit her sister she came here ,so as far as I see it she is not some stick in the mud ,and she has always kept us laughing ,I never go to posts I dont like or care for but I would never go to them and insult the people who do ,so please lets awe get on and think of the good things in life
as for trying to say betty has problems ,[if she has them ] and if she does she doesnt come on the board saying so ,how can you not be so hurtful to say so on the board please lets behave like grownups and not wee lassies in High School lives too short ,
sorry if anyone is offended
and now aam definatly no buying a tankini any wae they widdnae hiv wan tae fit me, and Callusb our temp the day was in the 90s
keelie gal
Mags i know the feeling ,i have made some mistakes on this board folk i thought were nice and were pals turned oot tae be a complete nightmare but im learning and i think its just a matter of time till other members of the boards finally realise just who is genuine
angel
well said ladies...... wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.