Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
betty2
Elma that sounds like a nice place you live in , was there not a "kimberly diamond"or does that relate to kimberly SA? with all those golf courses my g/son would be in his element he is a keen golfer

still here in glesca
Kaneman
biggrin.gif Anne1 said she was aff tae Stuarty's birthdae...maybee she's goat a sare heid tday..hope she remembered ma rock cool.gif
betty2
You goin fur the flavoured bile d eggs sad.gif is that me loast ma joab kaneman

still here in glesca
Kaneman
There was a Kimberley Diamond...it was discovered here in RSA..an av goat it inma pookit..naw ye canna lose the job, am jist fare worried aboot ma eggs when aw you peeple go af tae the coast and get burnt..caus e ye dinae pack the Nivea......
Kaneman
Ahv just goat sum golf clubs toe tongue.gif havnae made past the pub oan the drivin range yet
keelie gal
laugh.gif flavoured biled eggs naw kaneman stick wi the original pal tastes much better wink.gif anne is away in sunny spain fer two weeks she and neville left on sunday
betty2
Whits the bettin she finds an internet cafe and is postin soon tongue.gif Just hud breakfast oot oan the patio [thats the four slabs at ma back door] nae airs or graces wae me, an felt like a wee trip tae the city too nice a day fur hoosework so to the ladies who offered take the day aff and enjoy the sunshine.

Kaneman were off at the end o august I leave 30th angela leaves on the ist sept, but dont worry ah,ll fix somethin oot regarding youre breakfast. Widnae want tae lose ma joab there , tongue.gif

Wheres melody this mornin must have missed her

still here in glesca
betty2
Mornin KG biggrin.gif

still here in glesca
Melody
Ah'm here Betty, but like you ah'm off to the shops. smile.gif It stops me fae fightin' wi Luceo. laugh.gif
penny dainty
Whits this Kaneman , yer efter ma sweeties, na na, ye'll never find them , too well hidden.Mind you reckon I could palm ye aff wi anythin if yer intae biled egg flavoured rock, sounds absoluteley mingin, hows aboot some nice tripe n onion flavoured crisps, ye' ll love them , trust me! hee hee hee.Mind Anne is in spain, maybe she can bring back some sangria flavoured rock , I'll have some o that hmm tasty. laugh.gif
Kaneman
A didnae want the biled egg flavour stick a rock that wis that wee Anne geein me a hard time agin..ah think she gettin jealus o Betty cause she makes mah breakfast every day and posts it oot here, a huvnae tasted it yet cos its no arrived maybe its that postie thats stealing mah eggs..jist like am gonna steal yer sweeties when ah find them cool.gif an am worried sick aboot Anne1 a didnae get a chance tae tell her aboot the Nivea cream.....she'll be burnt as red as a wee Easter biled egg bye noo........... wub.gif
Kaneman
mad.gif Is it jist me or you guys all gettin jip from this site! Cannae see the posts keeps tellin me its loast in space...course the wee buggers oer here will steal anything even if its nailed tae the flare tongue.gif
Kaneman
mad.gif Is it jist me or you guys all gettin jip from this site! Cannae see the posts keeps tellin me its loast in space...course the wee buggers oer here will steal anything even if its nailed tae the flair tongue.gif
wee mags
hhey kaneman yir lucky yir gist getting jip and no a chib biggrin.gif
Kaneman
tongue.gif Ah think that wee Anne did the evil aye or sumthin to mah comp before she ran away oan hols...didnae even say cheerio....ah am no gonna tell her aboot the Nivea afteraw......they dont waste time wi chibs here they shoot yer backside af at the blink of hat......
Kaneman
Oh deer ah think that is aye no hat, dry.gif ye cannae bend over tae pick up a hat cos thats probably nicked tae..........heeeeeeeeey Betty wheres mah biled eggs, the toast ye sent was burnt, ye telt me you look efter the ex pats wi yer great cookin...
tammy
Right Kaneman, I believe it is your turn to do the stairs! mad.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif then he cin dae mine as he has so mush time on his hands,, while ahm at the falls tongue.gif
Java
Who moved the remote?..ther ah've missed neighbours causyees....
Melody
A big boy hid it and ran away.
Java
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Avril
QUOTE (Elma @ 30th Jul 2007, 06:36 AM) *
I know what you mean Betty and Mags, when I joined the boards were funny and also had serious topics which I would sometimes read and not respond because I thought maybe the debate was over my head. As you say, however, even the humour seems rather biting and sometimes even nasty these days, and I agree it is getting a bit cliquish (is that how you spell it!) with PMs going around to the "in" crowd. I'm not in that loop, that's not a complaint just an observation, although it would be nice to have an occasional one biggrin.gif . Having said that I'll still be on the board for my dailly fix and am looking forward to the big meet next year, but only if it is NOT in the Horseshoe.

Can I pop in and give you a wee hand with the housework too Betty, I'm great with a wee duster smile.gif

Elma, Angela, Betty & Mags, I know what you all mean. I joined the boards to have a laugh and enjoy the company of 'ma ain folk' around the world. I became a member last year and thoroughly enjoyed every minute, the company was good, GGBB became an important part of my life, we had such a scream at times and we laughed and cried with each other through lives different challenges. I felt I had friends I could rely on and talk to on GGBB through the good and bad times. Things changed for me a few months ago. There seems to be a 'clique' and lots of pm's going around. As Penny said if I wanted agro I would have joined a debating society. I only look in occasionally now as the humour isn't the same and I just don't find GGBB welcoming anymore, I've tried to join in but I find I get ignored, so I have moved on with my life, although I really miss the good times we had on GGBB.

I think it's important to remember that it is the job of GG admin to manage the boards, not members.
Angela Chick
Concur completely with your post georgia biggrin.gif far to many chiefs on here now but the difference is with me i like being an Indian and i always have biggrin.gif
Avril
Me tae Angela, ah widnae want the hassle o' being a chief, much better fun being an Indian laugh.gif laugh.gif
wee mags
dae yeese mind if a join yir tribe ? all kidding aside I personaly dont pm people as I feel like Iam inturding on them ,dont get me wrong I some times do, if its something I dont want on the board if I feel its kind of personal like I just want the person to know I care about them, and no be soggy on the boardI have developed many friends on this site and a few enemies but its life and I accept it..
As for post being ignored I have had a few but no tae worry I just let it go biggrin.gif Too many big things going on in this life tae worry about the few who think its smart to hurt others ,no ma cuppa tea
Avril
Yer ma kinda wummin wee mags laugh.gif Life's too short fur nit-pickin'....Ev'rybudy's welcome in ma wig-wam biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
Georgia i have only got a teepee is that ok?? laugh.gif

Hi mags biggrin.gif
Avril
Hi Angela, whit dae ye mean 'only a teepee'? That's a mansion compared tae ma wigwam.....right ah'm oan ma wey roon', the party's at your place laugh.gif Ah'll huv some firewatter oan ice please laugh.gif
tammy
Oh can I come to the party too..I've got some lovely chocolates to share. I definitely don't want to be a chief! tongue.gif
tammy
Oh and wee mags and elma, you can pm me anytime you like. But, like Georgia I just don't come on as often as I used too. And by the way...where is Catherine these days? Seems like everybody is flying off to some wonderful vacation destination. Well I hope you all have a great time lying about in the sun waiting on your gorgeous waiters bringing you drinks with wee umbrellas in them. cool.gif
Java
At the risk of bein shot doon in a hail of arras here, could somebody pm me an tell me if ah'm a 'chief' or an indian, cos ah'm totally lost...ah thought we wur aw jist pals.....
Lennox
I thought I was just a wee indian , and Martin was the big Chief, and he's not told me otherwise ..so I am way down low on the indian scale ..
Angela Chick
QUOTE (georgia @ 30th Jul 2007, 08:47 PM) *
Hi Angela, whit dae ye mean 'only a teepee'? That's a mansion compared tae ma wigwam.....right ah'm oan ma wey roon', the party's at your place laugh.gif Ah'll huv some firewatter oan ice please

Georgia i thought a teepee was smaller than a wigwam lol, shows you how much i know about being an Indian laugh.gif
Avril
Angela, where ur ye hen? We're a' waitin' fur ye....ev'rybudy's roon your teepee fur a game o' bingo an' we cannae start withoot ye 'cause you're callin' biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Angela Chick
Right Georgia eyes down all the 2's 22, kellys eye number 1 biggrin.gif
Elma
Here, don't start without Betty or there'll be no eggs for anyone tomorrow laugh.gif
Angela Chick
A know Elma she will do us in biggrin.gif where are you betty???
keelie gal
wit Elma nae eggs n toast disnae bear thinking aboot laugh.gif
Avril
C'moan Betty where ur ye hen? We're a' waitin' fur ye smile.gif There's a big turn oot so the prize money should be good biggrin.gif
betty2
Did somrbody say bingo , haud oan tae a get ma pen tongue.gif naebody pm,d me aboot the bingo lol

Wigwams Teepees an here ah am stuck in a room MASEL och dont care ah,ve never been shoart o visitors in here think thats how its lasted so long

Right eyes down look in

still here in glesca
keelie gal
wunner if betty has shouted fer the national and is oot celebrating ..keltic there will be nae eggs fer you the morrow pal if thats the case laugh.gif
keelie gal
aww betty yer there haud oan to i go find ma swizzles fer a game o bingo thats if you lassies are still up fer it biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
House biggrin.gif
Elma
And I only needed one number, who pinched the 22 sad.gif
betty2
QUOTE (Angela Chick @ 30th Jul 2007, 11:12 PM) *
House biggrin.gif

sure its no a false call tongue.gif
keelie gal
wasnae me Elma honest i was still looking fer ma wee swizziles tae cover ma numbers and ended up eating hauf of them guess Angela beat ye too it this time ,any way i thought it was a single line first shout or did i miss that aswell rolleyes.gif
Angela Chick
Right who wants a shot of caller??? i can only watch 4 books mind so easy does it. biggrin.gif
betty2
waitin oan wan Elma thats the story o ma life. Trust Angela tae win so ah guess the party ,s in her teepee rolleyes.gif soon be cawn you Mini ha ha Angela . By the by,s is there a Hiawatha lurkin in there anaw ?????????????????

still here in glesca

Kg ah,ve goat a sperr pen if yiv nae swizzles left
keelie gal
4 books Angela i can only manage 2 smile.gif so guess that rules me oot as caller ,but saying that i will gee anything a go once biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
QUOTE (betty2 @ 30th Jul 2007, 11:26 PM) *
waitin oan wan Elma thats the story o ma life. Trust Angela tae win so ah guess the party ,s in her teepee rolleyes.gif soon be cawn you Mini ha ha Angela . By the by,s is there a Hiawatha lurkin in there anaw ?????????????????

still here in glesca

Kg ah,ve goat a sperr pen if yiv nae swizzles left

No betty Hiawatha is long gone a kicked him to the kerb biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.