Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
leeninaus
Betty, not sure if PM get to you.. Erin arriving 22nd ( can't wait ) planned 4 days in Amsterdam cos it's easy for Ferry from Newcastle..and for a 12 yr old is very arty farty ( loves art galleries & museums etc )
She was 5 when she last came & loved EDbrgh.. but wants to see something other than the Wallace clan & royalty & political sitution!....
I think she wants to come to Glasgow to shop !! Any suggestions ?
keelie gal
Leen she will come to the right place Glasgow for shopping its a city where ye can shop tae ye drop im sure she will have a smashing time shopping there biggrin.gif
betty2
Leem got your pm , and SUGGESTIONS for shoppin thats right up ma street . Have,nt been on jist keep gettin tied up wae other stuff , got the dental hospital the morra UGH Lifes never dull even tho the weather is but ah,ll keep right on smiling biggrin.gif check thae dentures Hi to all you ladies who enter here , a guid bletrher washt doon wae a cuppa tea . Off tae dae the dishes will try an get on later

still here in glesca
glasgow lass
hey betty, ah see yir off tae the D/H the morra hen,,,,,bit ahm no sure if they're going to start you or finish yi off ( the procedure i meen pet rolleyes.gif ) anyway betty a wish yi the best of luck and try tae get a wee shut eye the night if yi cant sleep hen come in furr a nice wee cupa of anything yi want,,,,i'll be in and oot mahsel as well,,,untill after betty,,,,,,,Lass wub.gif
wee mags
Click to view attachmentBetty I thought I had posted this but am just seein that a didnae ,ma face isnae this big ,I was still recovering from ma abcess,but anyway thanks ladies for a nice afternnon it was too fast and time flew but the next time am takin ma time and by the way that wis bettys wine but i got carried away biggrin.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif cheers mags thanks for the photo only one of mine turned out the one outside the pub at least we are aw smiling
Java
Aw, that's a lovely photy....happy smiley faces, that's whit we like tae see.....who's who? biggrin.gif
betty2
Mags ah wis aw ower the place lookin fur it [anither wee senior moment] hen rolleyes.gif AH should sleep well the night GL treated masel tae wan o they memory pillow,s an ah must say these past nights since I have had a full nights rest ,sleepin right through without wakin wae a sare neck. I strongly recommend it. I think its a fitting biggrin.gif I,m gettin the morra ha ha never thought ah,d be huvin a fittin fur teeth..Just gopin this work is all gone for me going away on holiday , still goat 7 weeks to play around with. Canny wait tae get some sun cos theres no much here . Angela ,s away tae a spiritulist the night wunner how she,s gettin oan .
iS THERE ANYBODY OAN HERE????

still here in glesca
betty2
From left to right melody wee mags yours truly and anne

still here in glesca
glasgow lass
biggrin.gif thats a lovely photo lassies,,,,,,,,,,,,yi dae glasga proud indeed wub.gif
witshisname
That's a lovely picture of ye's, ye's aww look as if yer havin a terrific time. smile.gif
keelie gal
Great photo lassies and plenty of big smiles all round biggrin.gif
angel
nice photo ladies, I recognized you Anne
betty2
Yes it was a really fun day but alas too short , When you comin back mags rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca

good mornin all
betty2
Well so far the sun is shining here , and another day for me at the D/H so to cheer masel up am gawn oan a wee shoppin trip first before my apppointment, Once I,ve done that I could face anything ,

still here in glesca rolleyes.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif good luck at dentist dont spend to much money keep some for your holidays
jimmyd
Hi Betty hen just doing this as a demo on how to post pics ,it's my wee Grandson Brandon.
glasgow lass
tongue.gif jimmy,,,,whit a wee smasher eh wub.gif
Guest jimmyd *
He sure is GL ,he will no let a barber near his hair, a 4 yr old rocker haha laugh.gif laugh.gif
Catherine
Great photo's here, lovely to see ye Anne1, and I'm so glad ye's all had a lovely time with Mags....how could we no betty eh! One things for sure, bet nobody's been the same since she rolled intae Glasgow laugh.gif

Jimmy ah cannae believe the size of Brandon, he's gorgeous biggrin.gif
angel
nice photo Jimmyd, he looks a bit like yourself.......... smile.gif
glasgow lass
betty i was reading your post about the wee cross it was lovely,,,,the only thing i own is a Holy Rosery it came from Lourdes and it belonged to my great granny ,,,,,,,when i was 7yrs old she gave it to me as i was leaving oor wee hoose to go have my tonsils oot( i was going screaming and kicking sad.gif and to this day i still grab it when im going through a hard time it really is a great feeling of peace for me when i have it in my possession i love that wee rosery tae bits,,,then when all is calm again i'll hang it up till next time wink.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif lovely wee boy jimmyd he will break a few hearts when hes older
keelie gal
aye jimmy he is a wee smasher right enough wub.gif
wee mags
a cannae believe he is that big already ,and hes a wee smasher
tammy
Great photos ladies and cute grandson Jimmy. Just popped in froma moment here at work. It's 37 outside here today, we are melting out there and our a/c doesn't seem to be able to keep up with us today! I'm just back for more ice chips and water for my bottle, can't get enough today.
penny dainty
Lovely photo ladies , it's great to see what you actually look like and the wee laddie is a smasher Jimmy. biggrin.gif
stratson
Love the photo lassies, nice to see all of you, two of you I recognised, Melody, my mental picture of you was older,. Perhaps next visit will get to meet you Mags.
Jimmy, as already stated, Brandon has grown so fast. A good lookin' lad.(Must take after his Gramps!) biggrin.gif
lindamac
Well weechweel tae the four musateerettes there up above awe you lovely ladies well yer smiles says everything dint it.........Thanks for the pic great seeing faces with the names eh? stoaps yer mind wandering fur instance a find masell wunnering is Java realy green or is she yellow & brown mixed up laugh.gif tongue.gif
keelie gal
laugh.gif laugh.gif naw linda trust me she is not green ,brown or mixed up
lindamac
huh.gif Witt dyee mean shes yellow? laugh.gif nah am only kiddin pal oor Javas the jolly greenyin faurs am concernt ye know the wan frae the HOHOHO corn ads the jolly green giant with a giant heart tae boot hahahaha
Angela Chick
Lovely picture of the Fantastic Four biggrin.gif Jimmy brandon is so lovely you must be very proud, rotten day here as usual no summer for us, we dont ask for much in glasgow just to get a glimpse of that big orange ball in the sky now and again rolleyes.gif
keelie gal
laugh.gif
keelie gal
angela if i get any sun doon here i promise i will send ye some up cool.gif
betty2
Jimmy smashin pic of Brandon, a wee heartgreaker in the makin there , nice of you to post it inmsel it,ll take pride o place oan the wa.f Four musketeers an fabulous four , nice compliments ladies . Jist goes tae show whit an eye fur talent you lot huv oan here tongue.gif Surgery at the D/H has been postponed till after my holiday , but I will be fitted with dentures meantime so its biggrin.gif all around

still here in glesca
Catherine
Here betty ah hope they're clicky dentures tae go wae yer clicky phone an then as things happen in threes it'll mean ye'll get a click oan yer hoaglidays laugh.gif laugh.gif
keelie gal
laugh.gif laugh.gif
betty2
Naw catherine certainly not, after what I,ve gone through to get this far, and to those of you who dont know me , I,m not the type that goes lookin for men, already had the best so why go lookin for less tongue.gif Guess you can see I aint amused, sarcasm can be a very low form of wit..When you get to where I,m at perhaps you,ll do more than clickin , you sure do a lot of cluckin at present tongue.gif These smileys are pretty cheesy but thats the way its meant,

still here in glesca
betty2
Well its goodnight once again so sweet dreams , mellow.gif

still here in glesca
betty2
Got woke up there , with screamin thought somebody was in trouble , turned out two foxes battlin in the car park behind my house . There was a third one hoverin in the corner. The noise they were makin was unreal, .

Got woke up there , with screamin thought somebody was in trouble , turned out two foxes battlin in the car park behind my house . There was a third one hoverin in the corner. The noise they were makin was unreal, .
betty2
Dont know what I did there guess am no in full command o ma faculties. Not much chance o gettin back tae slumberland, That was quiet frightening

still here in glesca
wee mags
well Betty I bet your glad the dental work didnae start yet,better you wait till you have your holiday
as for me am off tae bed
betty2
Hi mags they weans will keep you young biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
Hello betty, where are you the night doll? had a great time last night apart from getting drenched going from pub to pub rain was a nightmare rolleyes.gif a bit hungover this morning but went out to the forge to shake it of maself biggrin.gif now am dog tired early night for me i think.
penny dainty
Click to view attachmentBet that wee episode made yer wee heart beat a bit faster Betty, I hate hearing noises at night, I can never get back off to sleep if I get woken with a start!
betty2
Been a hectic weekend , fur me well it is the glesca fair so its allowed rolleyes.gif had it quiet the day byt tomorrow am off again , Meetin up wae some driends and havin a day un the towh. Lovely lassie you,ve goat Angela met her oan friday, she gied me a big hug.

still here in glesca
Catherine
Nuthin like a big hug tae brighten up the day is there betty biggrin.gif
How's Lauren doin Angela, huvnae heard about her for a while pet.

Karens jist off the phone, she arrives Thursday and we're aw excited.
Ah'll no see her till Sunday, we start the hoaglidays at the Cottage this weekend for three weeks, Geoffs anither week tae work then he's up for two, so the first week is always me an the boys an Donna wae her two an Karen....better start gettin the supplies in...sgaunni be a good wan laugh.gif
penny dainty
Just in from work and havin a wee cuupy tea and a chocolate Freddo, well someone was selling them at work for a fundraiser , I had to buy a few as you do.Kettles hot if anyones interested and I might even have a spare Freddo goin smile.gif
betty2
Always interested in a cuppa an a blether pd. Leen has been pm,ing on her various trips , but so far she has,nt made it to glasgow yet. She has returned from amsrerdam with her g/daughter and is now showing her london, hoping soon to be in glasgow . I hope she makes it before I leave for my break to Portugal. I,ve given her my dates so hopefully she can work around them, Would be nice to meet up with her finally after 6 years of friendship on this board

still here in glesca
wee mags
tell her Hello fae me if you see her ,I hav to go as its ma day for Andrew wub.gif my wee bugger,hes just as bad as that Jimmy yin so he is wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.