Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif angela chick if you think that will keep java oot the biscuits she will get keys cut shes fly as a jailer that wan try ,a mortice lock hen
Isobel
noo whit happened to the empire biscuits ( MA FAVOURITES ) Jist felt like a wee rest from all these boxes am unpacking wee cup o tea and a bicci. anyone else up for an empire biscuit . Look they look so good, never mind the figures.Oh a wish Jakka would drop by with some of her goodies.
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif isobel I love empire biscuits my mum made them when we were wee she was alovely baker, Hi Betty did you manage to get ma favourite biscuits the moneys under the bread bin ta very much jist help yourself
betty2
Isobel ah,ll get yi empire buscuits the morra , an ah,ll even throw in a coupla fern cakes. Had a nice day oot the day an done a wee biy holiday shoppin , Couldny resist it cool.gif Had a wee game o bingo the night nae luck but plenty o laughs wae the women, They,re a grand bunch

still here in glesca
glasgow lass
hallo everyone, im having a hard time again,,,,,,stuck on all pages almost - cant get in then cant get oot and locked oot the shout box ,,,,,,,, so happy posting to the lucky yins that can get on ,,,,, see yi aw efter ,,, no even a wee smiley either right noo.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif och thurr back wit ahm ah sayin eh,,,,jist want everything too fast me so ah dae.
penny dainty
A wee fern cake for me please , keep the empire biscuits though , dinny like them.
glasgow lass
penny whatever you dont waant i'll hivve it. tongue.gif
angel
hello Betty, how did you get on at the doctors today? ..........Angel
Isobel
Ma grannys favourite ,fern cakes. Yes Betty how did you get on at the docs. Glad you enjoyed your day. Jist been checking the weather in Glasgow . A think a should mibe bring a wee rain coat , whit do you all think.
betty2
mornin ladies, it was the dentist ah wis seeing having some work done on my gums nothing drastic but thanks for the enquiries. At the end of it all I should be smiling biggrin.gif .I sobel sun is out this mornin so hopefully it will be the start of brighter weather. but always be prepared when visiting here. Must have missed out on that one "when you coming" hi angel how you doin? and to penny dainty and glasgow lass enjoy the empire biscuits and try and leave me a fern cake ah luv them anaw must be a granny thing rolleyes.gif . Better get movin here painter comin tae finish off the day , almost finished here By monday should be hangin the curtains and standin back tae admire aw the work thats been done here. O ff noo tae grab some breakfast. Stay good one and all

still here in glesca

Angela hope youre enjoyin yir long lie as you see ah never goat mine
betty2
mornin ladies, it was the dentist ah wis seeing having some work done on my gums nothing drastic but thanks for the enquiries. At the end of it all I should be smiling biggrin.gif .I sobel sun is out this mornin so hopefully it will be the start of brighter weather. but always be prepared when visiting here. Must have missed out on that one "when you coming" hi angel how you doin? and to penny dainty and glasgow lass enjoy the empire biscuits and try and leave me a fern cake ah luv them anaw must be a granny thing . Better get movin here painter comin tae finish off the day , almost finished here By monday should be hangin the curtains and standin back tae admire aw the work thats been done here. O ff noo tae grab some breakfast. Stay good one and all

still here in glesca

Angela hope youre enjoyin yir long lie as you see ah never goat mine
betty2
Whoops wink.gif that is definately a granny thing
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif betty that was kraft moment
penny dainty
Aw Betty , you have my sympathy , I hate the dentist, I know it is a neccessary evil but not nice , hope yer wee mooth is a better noo.saved ye a fern cake and just as a special treat for bein at the dentist I got ye a wee pineapple cake too, my all time favourites.
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif wee mouth!!!
glasgow lass
wub.gif wub.gif betty i hope youre feeling well
penny dainty
Oh quick turn around there GL, you were gonny cop fur it there. laugh.gif
Isobel
Funny thing ladies got a dental appointment tomorrow, jist a check up. ohmy.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif ave got falsies
penny dainty
False whit Anne rolleyes.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif ma toofles
glasgow lass
wub.gif smile.gif wee mags is that you i see doon there, glad yir back safe and sound we missed yi aboot here,,,,how was glesga then.
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif hi mags glad you made it back safely heather says she had a lovely time with you and betty & chrissie, really enjoyed ma self on sunday neville says sorry he missed you enjoyed meeting bridget and nicky also michael
jimmyd
Bet ye ,the Yank got laldy fur the state of the hoose ,whit dae ye reckon Anne laugh.gif laugh.gif
glasgow lass
laugh.gif laugh.gif jimmyd we mags is no like that,,,,,,,,,,,is she noo.
tammy
Hello everyone. Just popping in to say hello. I'll just put he kettle on and sit myself down and see who comes in for a wee chat.
glasgow lass
smile.gif hallo tammy poot a cup oot furr me as well jist away tae get the goodies. whits yir fancy
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif a think the yank knows whit side his bread is buttered jimmy
betty2
Hi ladies , not been on still up tae ma eyes in it , but thankfully the finishing touches should be done this weekend. And then I can sit back an say !ach it wis worth aw the hassle! mind you the bedroom is lookin good so far , should be cost enuff. sad.gif Anne I too have falsies {teeth} its work thats to be done on my gum, that I,m attending with. Seemingly there,s a muscle there that shouldny be so this has to be corrected. Imagine efter aw this time this has just come to light , and I,ve complained about it for years. Wisnae sore so ah never pushed for this treatment to be done in the past But when it was suggested to me I jist said !ah tae hell betty GO FUR IT!sO i Gettin late here so goodnite l ohmy.gif

still here in glesca
glasgow lass
smile.gif betty yiu know the auld saying if it isn't broken leave it alone, good luck Lass
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif GL at our age we want everything fixed as good as new right betty
Isobel
Betty that muscle you are talking about , does it cause your jaw to click. Ma bite has been off for years and now they say there is something wrong with ma jaw. Honest to god the dentists here are so expensive and they are always looking for something else. wub.gif It does bother me from time to time ,but hey I have had it for many years. Not sure at this stage if I should bother doing anything.
keelie gal
Hello folks just popping in fer a wee catch up and of course a wee cuppa if anyone is making one ,how's the decorating comming on betty?yer right betty the best bit is when its all done and ye can sit back and admire it worth all the hassle then eh biggrin.gif
Isobel
good morning ladies, another beautiful day here. Taking the kids to the airport later today. Still feeling a wee bit nervous about this back packing Europe. Got a bit anxious when I heard about the two bombs in London.
Hope the weather back home picks up a bit for them, I see Glasgow is still having rain.They will be in Glasgow till Tuesday ,lets hope it brightens up for a bit. Everything looks so much better when the sun shines. Ok guys have a great day , must get busy here lots to do.
Isobel
Betty try and sit back and relax this weekend. I am sure your place is looking great now.
betty2
Torrential rain here today, but still had a nice outing . Spent the day with my g/daughter , took her to have her nails done then a wee shopping trip and we finished up having dinner. Decorating almost finished and I,m real pleased with the results so far . The colour scheme is really nice . Hello ladies if the kettles on I,ll have a cup of cheer biggrin.gif

still here in glesca
penny dainty
Click to view attachment
Kettles on betty , heres a few wee biscuits for yer cuppy an I'm just showin aff cause Anne1 showed me how to put pics on.
angel
I'll have some biccies wi ma tea please, ya wee show aff

rolleyes.gif Angel
glasgow lass
goodmornin,,,, ah've jist woke up so ahm good furr a cuppa please smile.gif
Isobel
Ok Penny Dainty I see theres some walker's shortbread on the top shelf , I'll have a wee bit of that way ma tea. Now please tell me its stoped raining. My wean will be getting soaked walking roo Glasgow. mad.gif
We have another beautiful day here for the holiday. Too bad a need ta stay in and start getting ma cases organized. Change of wardrobe plans. Seeing the weather and temps in Glasgow a think it should be long sleeves and pant. What you think girls?
RonD
Jings north o' Toronto, there's water ban on watering the green and waushin' the caur. We could dae wi' a drop o' that wet stuff.
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif you can have aw our water Rond nae problem
Melody
Gallons of it Anne. laugh.gif
wee mags
well Iam back but having Glesga withdrawles sad.gif it was nice meeting up with Anne Betty and oor Melody, nae wonder shes called Melody ,Betty was her usual self funny and Anne goat me awe embarressed calling for me ower the speaker ,I had a laugh at it ,then she wis staunin looking like she wis loast ,and I said "you looking fur me ?" you should have seenher face it was so funny ,then Betty and Melody came oot o a store and I said Yoo Hoo am here !! I think the shoppers thought we were a bunch of daft old buggers,we had such a nice time thanks ladies for the day to remember ,by the way Melody was shocked at my American Accsent biggrin.gif
penny dainty
Glad you had a lovely time Wee Mags and a safe journey home.
keelie gal
glad you had a great time mags and met up wi a few of the lassies i had a wee giggle maself when ye said anne called for you over the speaker bet yer wee face was a picture laugh.gif
lindamac
biggrin.gif sure its nice tae meet up with auld chinas int it anyhoo can a huv a cuppa with yees the noo as ave goat some typsy cakes furr tea seeings its too early furr the cyberpub annawe yoan witt dyees hink?
Melody
Nae wonder that Mags sounds as Glaswegian as me. laugh.gif She slows it down for the yanks though so they understand her. Aw ah jist wanted tae keep ye here Mags.
betty2
Hi ladies, glad to hear rrom you mags {missin you already} Well the end is in sight here and the complete makeover in the room was successful Quite pleased wae masel didnae realise ah still had ma flair for colour co_ordinating. Weather hellish again the day

still here in glesca
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.