Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
buntyq
Jimmy, tongue.gif

Betty and her family - in our prayers.
Avril
Betty I just want you to know that my thoughts are with you. May you gain the strength to conquer and overcome the deep sadness of losing your beloved granddaughter. In time the beautiful memories she has left behind will bring you great joy. My heart goes out to you and all your family.
Angela Chick
Just spoke to betty on the phone there she is doing ok she is of to Ireland soon and keeping herself busy and being there for her family biggrin.gif

She hopes her wee room is still neat and tidy she said she might be in to inspect it one of these days

She sends her love to all of you. wub.gif
Java
Thanks for that Angel biggrin.gif
Melody
Hi all, the boards look good eh? It feels like ye've jist woke up and things seem a wee bit different but we'll come tae in a minute. cool.gif Wish ah could figure oot aw the wee buttons, wonder whit attachment system ready means. Oh ah better no ponder that wan too much, sounds like a countdown tae blast off tae me. Then ther's Insert Special Item, mibbe that's if we want tae send a wee present tae somebody miles away, like a bag o chips ur a quarter o tablet. laugh.gif
Java
Hi Melody,

Ah'll huv the chips please thank you.....(whits multi at the bottom o' the post mean?)
Melody
Don't touch it Java it might be rude.
Java
too late, ah'm blushin.... wub.gif laugh.gif
Angela Chick
Woohoo the boards look great wub.gif hi melody hi java biggrin.gif
Melody
laugh.gif Wonder who's the daftest between us all?
Java
Errrrrrrrmmmmm...ah'm gaun wi you, Melody....dae ah win a prize?

Hiya Angel biggrin.gif
stratson
What did it say javamol that made ye blush,,,,,,,,,,c.moan, tell us.
stuarty
am a fish out of watter
Angela Chick
A feel the same stuarty rolleyes.gif a got pals in ma friends list a never knew a had laugh.gif
jakka13
Great to be back .Hi pals ,Angela thanks for letting us know Betty is doing O.K .I had a long blether with Boots last night and she sends her love to everyone .her wrists and fingers still giving her pain so she can't type but wishes she could join us all .I told her as long as she was talking to me she would be in touch with all of the pals .Noo ,it's been ages since any of us have been into Betty's so I think I'll make a start on the stairs .Manky Frankie's weans have been chalking all over them .They've been playing shops and they got clabber everywhere ,If I've got time I'll do the windows .I'll run out to Terleys and pick up some new net ,I've got some money left on my club .While I'm out I'll pick up some tea and Tunnocks Tea cakes jist incase somebody else comes in to clean .Cheers Jakka laugh.gif
lindamac
unsure.gif Aweright Java so am a gonna blow us up? or worse send ye a stink bom if a touch the multi button? hahahaha Jings this is funny hahahaha hey Angela yer lucky ye even know whurr yer freends list is cos ave nae clue hahahaha laugh.gif
Melody
Looks like ah've only got three pals canny blame them right enough. laugh.gif You aw better no have been tryin' aw these buttons when ah wis in ma bed.
Java
Widny dare Melody.... laugh.gif
Melody
Mornin' Java, Canni get ma smilies tae work. smilie, smilie, smilie.
Java
laugh.gif ...tryin tae sneak three in wur ye.....
Melody
Aye ye know me so well Java, smilie, mornin' Martin.
sumac
Hullaw, chinaz! It's AGES since we've been in Betty's wee room! Jakka, whit c'n Ah dae furr ye? Wull Ah pit oan the kettle an' make sure aw the dishes urnae dusty? Gonnae get loads o' Teacakes - Ah LOVE thame! We better make sure the wee place is spotless jist in case Betty draps in. We don't waant her tae be disappointit, dae we? Right, lads an' lassies, who's furr tea an' who's furr coffee? tongue.gif
jakka13
Hi Sumac ,I'll have a coffee,please .I'll just finish heming this last curtain and then I'll clean the windows and get them hung up .I was able to get a remnant of nice net so the windows will look good .
Glad you washed the dishes ,they have been in that press no getting used for weeks .We'll hiv ta get the brasses done as well .Oor Betty would be mad if she saw the state of her wee hoose .If I get time I'll take the carpets oot and beat them .Thought I heard the door there .Maybe somebody else is here to help us get this place shining .
Oh ,good Coffee ,just what I needed .Thanks . wink.gif
lindamac
mibees we cin beat the carpets wi ma dolphins tail jakka laugh.gif laugh.gif
stuarty
through this horrable time huoh a bought a few doz snow balls and empire bis fur wur tea and a hope oor betty is ok these days my wee hert is way her whne a think of her sad times shes a strong woman and will comeggles betty
Melody
Ah'm fed up somebody dae somethin' mellow.gif
jakka13
Hi Lindamac ,
glad you came in .Dolphins beating carpets sounds good to me ,it will save my old arms .The kettle just boiled so moan we'll have a wee cuppa before we start .I brought in Tea cakes and Stuarty brought snowballs ,the kind you eat, no drink .It won't take long to have this place shining like a new pin if we all get stuck in but first things first .Who's for tea and who's for coffee ? Sumac are you going to take orders ? I'll put the treats on a plate for you .
Right who's first ,don't awe shout at once . laugh.gif
Java
'Mon wull play guess the button while wur dustin Melody.... laugh.gif....toggle side panel looks good... laugh.gif
Melody
Did ye ever try that multi button Java? Whits BB Code Help mean ah wonder? You go fur Toggle Side Panel then. huh.gif Ah'm scared are you?
Java
Ah'm thinkin the Multi button dis sumthin disastrous in the background, cos it turns red when ye click it, but disny seem tae make any difference tae onythin.....ah'm probly zappin people in castlemilk every time a press it..... laugh.gif....the only BB help ah know is bob a job week....mind that mighta been the scouts...
stuarty
naw a think its ta day way witshisname java and melody am getin an iferority complex as when a go on shout nobody answers me back and run away is ma bo that bad boo hoo laugh.gif
Melody
I went into your wee pm box and tried to press a 'queries' button but nothing happened ah don't think! huh.gif Unless a pizza popped oot at your end Java.
I thought it might have been where I questioned somethin' in the past ye know 'queries'. Or mibbe it could have been where folks thought that ah was a 'querie'. Dae ye think ah might need ma bed soon ?
stuarty
melody are u still living in glasgow
Melody
Stuarty folks ignore me aw the time ah'm used tae it. smilie. Sorry Stuarty just noticed yer question there, indeed I am. Sure ah'm no allowed oot withoot a passport.
stuarty
why did you no come to the meets as you are wan woman a would love to meet a have met java and she is magic as is stratson and kazza and all
Melody
Aw Stuarty, there's honestly nothin' special about me, ah'm just not a crowd person. Nice of you to say though.
Java
Sorry ladies, ma mooth wis fulla pizza.... laugh.gif......ah hope yer notin aw this doon Melody cos Martins gonna be awfy busy.... biggrin.gif
stuarty
java can a have a bit pleeeeese
god am sooo not gettin this lol
stuarty
am away to watch the conspiricy files on 2
Melody
Pen and paper at the ready Java, dae ye know ah wa jist thinkin'. You know how people often ask me why ah don't come to meets ah could be a singin' secret detective locked up in ma office on the top floor of an office block in darkest Coocaddens. Or ah could be an inmate at Her Majesty's Pleasure somewher. But ah'm no. laugh.gif ah'm just me.
Java
Ah, but do we believe ye?...thats the question..... laugh.gif
jakka13
Melody Pet ,why just no go incognito ? you could be the fly on the wall at the big splash .Jist go where ever they're meeting ,sit on the outskirts having a dry maritini and if the atmosphere seems right jump right in and gee them a song ????If you don't fancy whit you see you can just slip out without anybody being ony the wiser you were there.
I think wance ye see all the pals the gither you'll feel calm and want to be in the group .If you don't nothing lost nabody any the wiser except yerself ..Hope you make it .If I knew for sure I could come I'd hold yer hand .Cheers Jakka
Melody
Mornin' pals, thanks Jakka but it's not any type of phobia or anything it's just that I've never enjoyed large group gatherings. Ask Catherine she'll tell ye what I'm like. Ye never know though I could surprise ye's all one day. I think we all hope for different things from the boards. In the meantime ah've tae get ready tae go tae ma penthoose in the Coocaddens. Wonder if ah could be the No 11 Ladies Detective Agency, ah lot o stuff goes oan in this old city. See whit ye's huv done tae me this mornin' ag better get masel thegither here. unsure.gif laugh.gif
stuarty
QUOTE (Melody @ 19th Feb 2007, 07:10 AM) *
Mornin' pals, thanks Jakka but it's not any type of phobia or anything it's just that I've never enjoyed large group gatherings. Ask Catherine she'll tell ye what I'm like. Ye never know though I could surprise ye's all one day. I think we all hope for different things from the boards. In the meantime ah've tae get ready tae go tae ma penthoose in the Coocaddens. Wonder if ah could be the No 11 Ladies Detective Agency, ah lot o stuff goes oan in this old city. See whit ye's huv done tae me this mornin' ag better get masel thegither here. unsure.gif laugh.gif

your just a wee shy great singer of songs eh doll
stuarty
oh a did my first ever quote thats magic so it is :lol
stratson
MELODY, I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE?
Melody
Stratson gonni tell me cause it's a mystery tae me. laugh.gif
Java
Animal vegetable or mineral? laugh.gif
Melody
Definately animal, if ye know whit ah mean. laugh.gif
Java
Ah know exackly whit ye mean....scary intit.... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.