Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
Angela Chick
betty my mum and i were sitting in her garden today and thats exactly what she said to me about having all winter to do the housework in saying that i have just changed all the beds

good luck for the op

angelachick
stuarty
angela chick is that changin aw the beds fur winter am laughin ,because that the way it reads a dae it awe the time laugh.gif
Angela Chick
laugh.gif Oh stuarty no wonder you are laughing thats the way it sounds
tammy
You only have to miss a coupleof days and you can't keep up! HA!HA! Betty I'm thinking of you and sending you good wishes! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you for extra measure! wub.gif And I've left you all a large slection of doughnuts for your tea! Have a great day. But, don't be giving any to Sammy's wee dug!
Angela Chick
Hi ladies,

Good luck on sat catherine you can do it no problem biggrin.gif

Best wishes and good luck to you betty.

angelachick
betty2
Well ah've calmed doon since a conversation I had with boots on the phone last night, She has been through the same op. and with great success So the wee barra here is ready tae take it on dry.gif Guid luck tae yi catherine for saturday.

Boots has'nt been too good hence her absence from the boards tho she is readung so c/mon guy's gie her a wee hello She's finding it difficult to type . Going to play a wee game of bingo tonight so nibby I'll be lucky ha ha

still here in glesca
Melody
Hi Betty, great that you were talking to Boots it must have given you great encouragement about the op and you know that the rest of us are with you pal. I hope you win at the bingo, mind who yer pals are if you win the jackpot mind. laugh.gif Noo remember head straight tae Fraser's ground floor, wee red shoes wee Prada label, in fact ah think it says Melody's shoes oan them noo. Anyhow ye'll spot them right away. Poor Boots Betty being under the weather she's lovely, well you enjoy yersel and mind nae being oot too late get yersel in before the milkman comes.
marina
best of luck betty im thinking of you wink.gif
Angela Chick
Betty good luck at the bingo tonight,

Hi boots we have missed you, remember i told you about my mums rheumatoid athiritis it burnt itself out and she can use her hands a wee bit better now, so wishing you well and hoping you aint in to much pain.
annie laurie
Hi Boots,
Have thought about you many times, hope you feel better soon,
We have all missed you, sad.gif take care Cheers!!!!!!!!!!
Betty fingers and toes crossed for you also, and the "Best of British "
stuarty
hi boots have a nice cup of tea laugh.gif
Melody
Sshhhhhhhhhhhhh..........tippy toes.....it's so quiet in here tonight, it's like the library!
Suppose ah'll jist clean oot the grate again and wait fur Buttons tae come in fur he's tea efter his shift. laugh.gif
Melody
Oh ah hate it when there's naebody tae talk tae!
Melody
Ach well it's nearly ma bedtime anyhow, whit a life. They're watchin' the footy in here an ye see ah get ignored , it's no nice being ignored. Ye know that wee feelin' when ye want tae dae somethin' daft an naebudy will take ye on. Well that's me.
Angela Chick
same here melody mark is glued to the tv set just as well i have my gg friends laugh.gif
Isobel
Hi Boots glad your doing well. Nice that you were able to help Betty out.Betty you are going to be fine ,were aw right here rooting fur you. wink.gif
jakka13
Hi Boots,sorry to hear your under the weather .Hope it won't be too long till your feelin' fine .Betty ,you take it easy till Friday and I'm sure all will go well .Everyone here is thinking of you . Try and not jump up and down too much if you win the jackpot . Cheers Jakka13.
Tori G
Hi everybody thought i'd pop in and see what everyone is up to.

Hope all goes great for you all, a few of you are not feeling the best, so I'll just send some of my.....

Hugs Hugs Hugs

Catherine you go girl, thinking of everyone,..take care
betty2
Nae luck at bingo dry.gif mibby next time Lorra rain last night but a wattery sun this mornin. Poor melody noo am sure they wurnae ignorin yi , jist fitba takes over wae the men and some women. Bein a widow has its compensations ah guess ha ha . Dont know whit am laffin aboot bein alone isnae aw that funny.

And no-one knows what goes on behind closed doors

Wont be on tonight pals are coming in tae keep me company so thanks to everyone for their good wishes , and boots got you're card liked it brought a smile tae ma face (big smile) Will let you all know how things go for me ASAP

STILL HERE IN GLESCA
Angela Chick
Hi girls,

morning betty how are you the day?

not a bad day here in glasgow at least its dry biggrin.gif

hi tori, hope you are well
jimmyd
Betty will be thinking off you love !!! wub.gif
Angela Chick
Hi jimmyd, thought you had deserted us for a wee while there, but i should have known better than to think that biggrin.gif
jimmyd
Och Angela I am in an oot o here aw the time love.Am a ramblin man,as Lonnie Donniegan said. Ask yer Mammy tae explain that LOL biggrin.gif
Isobel
Hi Betty I have a wedding tomorrow so I dont think I will be on the board. Just wanted to wish you well, and look forward to having you back with us.Also good luck to Catherine with her walk. Looks like its going to be a great weekend,no humidity, so you should be fine. Its a great thing you are doing.
Melody
Ah'm prayin' ma hardest Betty, every good wish goes with you, but ye know that anyway. smile.gif
jimmyd
oops!!!
Melody
Well. how could ye dae that tae me Jimmy? The thing said that it's forbidden tae me ah don't have access!! Did you dae that deliberately? dry.gif
Melody
Jist as well Jimmy, ah might have got aw verkempt as oor Catherine says! laugh.gif An it disnae dae tae get aw verklempt, especially when yer sitting like a ye canny help yersel.
jimmyd
Well Melody darlin ,I tried to post a Fireman slidin doon a pole, knowing how you have an affinity with Firemen.However it did not work
Boom !! Boom !! so you will have to accept my word that it was " your thing " biggrin.gif
Melody
Awright ah'll forgive ye JD, laugh.gif Jist cause it's you mind.
jakka13
Hi Betty2,just want to add best wishes for tomorrow.Well I guess it's all ready tomorrow there but you know what I mean . Look forward to you posting soon with great news .Cheers Jakka13
Tori G
Best wishes for today Betty and I hope Jd has some firemen waiting in yer wee hoose fur ya afore you get back, had a looksie around and they're no hiding anywhere, awhhh. I've just did a quick wip aroon the place tae tidy up, looks tidy noo, so if anyones here later it should be fine. Take care big hugs talk later. wub.gif
Melody
Betty ah'm thinking about ye pal, God Bless and don't be long cause ah'll miss ye if yer oot too long. Noo mind don't be blethering tae everybody oan the road when yer oot.
Love ye. wub.gif
marina
best wishes betty x
Angela Chick
Me to betty thinking of you today best wishes

love angela x x
tammy
Best wishes Betty. Talk to you soon. wub.gif

I had to come to work to get a break and use the computer. Hope all is well with everyone else.
jakka13
Hi Betty,just dropped in to wash the stairs but I think vgourlay or Stuarty must have got in first . I washed the windows and dusted round .I chased Manky Frankies weans so they widdnae make a mess round your place .It's lookin good hope we all hear from you soon . Stuarty, with all the hugs going out to Marion and Betty right now we won't forget that you need a hug sometimes too ,Here's one from me Jakka13 wub.gif
buntyq
Betty, had a wee minute to e-mail Gemini who told me about your eye operation. I send my best wishes for a good recovery. wub.gif Bunty
davyab44
Hullo Betty Darlin'...sorry ah huvnae been roon tae see ye rec/resc/...fur a while,,,,hope you're on the mend...keep yur chin up MO GHOIL (Gaelic for MY DEAR)...

BTW...did ye know ah used tae be in the Glasgow Fire Service?
Bit wiz sae long ago ah think we hud hoarses pullin' the fire e
ngine dry.gif

Take good care of yourself...good people are scarce!
Archie Millar
Best of luck Betty---hivnae been aroon fur a wee while ,wull catch up
Catherine
Yo betty how ye daen? biggrin.gif
Thinkin of ye pet, get well soon xxxxxxxx
Angela Chick
Hi betty,

I hope everything went ok for you, thinking of you smile.gif
stuarty
betty i hope positive things happend for you hope you are ok rolleyes.gif
betty2
SUCCESS after 13 years I HAVE SIGHT IN BOTH EYES not 100% but it will certainly make life a bit easier for me. I knew that this was'nt going to give me full sight but I'm grateful fot the little it has given me. Stitches still in and will be for anything from 6 mths. to a year, have been told that the eye can reject this graft at anytime from now till the day I die but am no giving that a thought . Staying positive Have to see the surgeon tomorrow (I think) and I'm thinking he will fill me in with more detail. I know he was very dubious about the success of me having this but as he said "I'll give it my best shot" I intend to enjoy and make hay because for the first time in years a ray of sunshine has come into my life and I'm feelin good. Thank you all for the support you offered It did help me , most if you are strangers to me but through this board you heve come to be my extended family I luv you all. wub.gif

still here in glesca
Angela Chick
Aww betty thats great news to hear, you crack open the voddy the night to celebrate biggrin.gif totally made up for you
davyab44
Hullo Betty Darlin'...Ah'm really happy fur ye ...in fact if ah wiz any happier, they'd huv tae loack me up!

GREAT NEWS........noo ye'll no be spillin' yur voddie aw ower ra place. biggrin.gif
jimmyd
No sure ah like this idea Betty, noo your gonnae look at my pic an say " he isnae an Adonis efter aw". I am so happy for you love, I know there have been few prayers said on this board lately. wink.gif
betty2
Still on cloud 9 here rolleyes.gif

Davy me spill vodka!!!!!!!! thats wan sin ah.ve never committed

An jimmy yir even merr hansome than ah thought.

Angie hen yir a wee darlin takin time tae pm me thanks hen XXXXXX

See the doc the morra at 1pm then ah'll find oot jist whit cards ah've been dealt an how tae play them but ah'm gonny dae everything am telt (that'll be a first) lol

still here in glesca
Catherine
FAN TASTIC NEWS betty biggrin.gif
I'm so happy for ye, an cannae move fur laughin at the thoat a you doin whit yer telt!

Jist clearin up this mornin, we'd a barbie last night wae aw the Team so ah'll be on this afternoon. xxxxxxx
betty2
Merr important huv yi hud a shower?????????

still here in glesca
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.