Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
stuarty
a dont know how to forward yet so am stuck way it sorry enjoy the strawberry tarts a must tellyou anned a soonful a honey in ma tea i will bing ma own if you want spelling is haywire again opeen opeen the door ave got ma honey way me laugh.gif
marina
i love my tea with honey and a slice of lemon in it ooooooh im becoming such a snob tongue.gif
Melody
Somebody let they two in or they'll spill that honey aw ower they sterrs oh see if ever a wumman suffered! Noo ur we aw here and got a seat, move up Marion an Ria an tidy up they CD's see you two have been messin' aboot aw day ah jist know it! See ah'll get the blame when Betty comes back in, noo try an keep the place tidy. Are ye aw settled doon noo, right who's fur a wee sing song before the fish suppers? laugh.gif
marina
im trying to get the words to a song called the ss shieldhall, its about the s***e ship going up the clyde i know its disgusting but its hilarious, have you heard of it melody?
Melody
Oh thank God naw ah huvnea Marina, ah'll look it up fur ye though, but ah'll need tae go an get the protective overalls oan first, oh whit ah thoat Marina, could ye no think o somethin sweet smellin' an nice fur me. Oh the things ah dae fur a peaceful life!!!! See if it's rude ah no postin' it mind! laugh.gif
Melody
Ah couldnae find it Marina, but mibbe it's jist as well eh, oh ah'm right aff ma fish supper noo! laugh.gif Mon we'll sing 'Flower o' Scotland that wid be nice wi a fish supper, sure it wid?
stuarty
123 oh flower of scotland when will we see your likes again that fought and died for your wee bit hill an glen and sood against him agenst who proud edwards army biggrin.gif
betty2
Jeez ah could smell thae fish suppers aw the wey up the sterr, get the air freshner oot. Melody dont mind you eatin it oot the paper (only wey tae eat a fish supper glesca style) but pit the paper in the ootside bin. Canny leave you lot fur a second. Order noo nelody's singin

still here in glesca

ah still canny get ma smileys tae work
Melody
For the lady of the house Oor Betty.

Coorie doon, Coorie doon, Coorie Doon, my darling,
Coorie doon the day.
Coorie doon, Coorie doon, Coorie Doon, my darling,
Coorie doon the day.

Lie doon, my dear, and in your ear,
To help you close your eye,
I'll sing a song, a slumber song,
A miner's lullaby.

Your daddy's doon the mine, my darling,
Doon in the Curbly Main,
Your daddy's howkin' coal, my darling,
For his ain wee wean.

There's darkness doon the mine my darling,
Darkness, dust and damp,
But we must have oor heat, oor light,
Oor fire and our lamp.

Your daddy coories doon, my darling,
Doon in a three foot seam,
So you can coorie doon my darling,
Coorie doon and dream.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Matt McGinn
marina
yous have got me in stitches here lololol

stuarty my kirstys pe teacher told her she could go far in long distance running and would she be interested in some extra coaching, she told her yeah that would be great, the teacher then said you never know you could go on to win some medals for your country and kirsty said to her i dont think so, teacher said be positive kirsty she said dont worry i am but i sure wont be collecting any medal if they dont play scotland the brave, her dad and i were left speechless
annie laurie
Ding Dong, Heeellloooooooooo
Its only me,
Melody, how could you just buy 2 Strawberry tarts, they are my favourite and you telling me you really liked me to Huh!
Well since Marion did all the work I really don't mind,
Marina you looked so lovely and inocent in your beautiful Pink Dress now you want Melody to find you a Dirty wee Song,
Betty will have a lot to say about that, she will change the locks on the Door so be careful there pals don't want to spoil it for evrybody,as this is a respectable House
Especially since I just found the Address and finally made it for a visit, and I thought if I hurry up I will get a Strawberry tart, oh well, I will bring some the next time, [just for Betty & MYself,]
Lovely house is'nt it, Betty sure has nice taste, a mean it does not surprise me really, because after all we are all her friends, classy bunch we are tae, right tongue.gif cup of Tea please, clear, I am on a Diet,
marina
hi melody,

my husbands cousin used to sing that song at parties and such (dont ask me why!!!) but i always found it hilarious but for some unknown reason he can only remember the words when hes had a few too many huh.gif

can i have a strawberry tart next time mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

please
Melody
Listen you lot it wisnae me that only bought two strawberry tarts it wis that Marion and she forced me tae eat quick so as naebody wid see. laugh.gif Nearly chocked masel so ah did tryin' tae hide them!
Anyhow ah promised yes a fish supper if ye were good singers!
Oh ah'm away tae coorie doon noo, see ye all tomorrow pals. Have a good day, night or whitever yer daein' make it enjoyable, and mind clean up efter yersels or they'll be hell tae pay wi oor Betty!!She runs a tight ship ye know!!!Luv ye'
Melody
Just a wee deoch and doris

Just a wee drap that's aw

Just a wee deoch an' doris,

Before we gang awa'.

There's a wee wifey waiting,

And a wee but in vain.

If you can say "It's a braw, bricht,

Moonlicht nicht,"

Well you're a' richt, d'ye ken!

Night Night pals again!
annie laurie
Marina,
The next time you have a party and your husband's cousin is there ,remember to tape it sounds funny, I am sure, laugh.gif
stuarty
that was a great song annie are you havin some honey in your tea but mind bettys carpet as she keeps a spick and span place dont spill it suck it through a straw ok and i hear city bakeries are dan a special offer on strawberry tarts at the weekendbuy six get six free so it can be a strawberry tart party how does that sound are we all up for it then wub.gif
Melody
Night night Annie!
Melody
Night Night Mary Ellen. night night John Boy, oh ah wish ah'd been a Walton dae you?
stuarty
no half and they hid nothin but love for one and other if it could be like that in real life eh wink.gif
annie laurie
Nite Nite Meldoy,
I loved the Waltons also,
Stuarty you are so right, their life was just wonderful, plain and simple and worry free,
I was born in the wrong generation I think, tongue.gif
stuarty
a know the kids noor days if it isny a gizzmo wae buttons on it ant worth hivn listen to me on the computer but the less a hid the mer a used ma imagination like shops in the back and hide and seek slidin on a tin tray doon the hill in castlemilk ardencraig road and drive and home made sledge peever and egg and chips way ootsiders great a wonder if betty would allow us tae hive egg and chips one night fingers crossed eh good night everybody ave unplged every thing okey doky rolleyes.gif
Tori G
awwe awwe and I worked so hard on page 303 Melody and Betty, didnt a Gemini, you lot didnae even notice annaw, wis that cause a waffled on and on and on sorry promise ah couldnae help ma self laugh.gif I'll just clean up this time,... effter aw the mess,.. well a few wee strawberry tart crumbs,...dont want the ants getting in they love those.
jakka13
Aye vgourly ,you did work hard .I'm up for the strawberry tart party this week-end hope everyone else is .The only thing is ,I might have my daughter and her boys over this week-end and I'll no get oot tae play !!!!.Time for bed here so night, night all .
annie laurie
Stuarty,
i will meet you there for sure, try and be early, because maybe Betty will hide the extra 6 Tarts,
And something tells me there will be a hoose full, at Betty's being a Saturday so see you then nite nite >>>>>>>>>>:-))
betty2
Arrangin a party an yis aw know fine well amm gawn rae a silver weddin oan satirday. Ach so yi canny win them aw, If itd still rockin when ah ger hame ah'll drop in (thats if am compusmentis) ha ha vgourlay ti did a grand joab oan page 303 , so you're noo oor page 3 girl WOWww Merr rain here the day typical !!! Melody ah luved that wee ditty

Sing sing a song
sing it loud make it strong
sing of good things not bad
make it happy not sad
Si long as it's good enuff
fur anyone else tae sing
jist sing sing a song

ladadedadadadadade#######

still here in glesca
stuarty
i annie ma mooths watterin in antisapation o a huge big tart am excited speak later ampoppin doon the road a wee while ta get som air in ma lungs laugh.gif
aaron king
STUARTY YER RIGHT.I AM JEALOUS OF TOMMY ,HE HAS HAD A GOOD LIFE, smile.gif
stuarty
och aaron king all ge you a cuddle any time and no many men will admit that they are jealous how tall are you am being no being pidantic am i a dont even know the meaning o the word just thought it looked good laugh.gif
stuarty
och aaron king all ge you a cuddle any time and no many men will admit that they are jealous how tall are you am being no being pidantic am i a dont even know the meaning o the word just thought it looked good laugh.gif
Lia
QUOTE (betty2 @ 23rd Aug 2005, 06:34 PM)
Tammy therrs aye a welcome mat on display in here, and I see on anither post a new member  Lia,  allow me to extend a welcome to the board lia and feel free tae drop in

still here in glesca

Hi betty2,

Thanks for welcoming me, this is the first time I've been in here biggrin.gif Hope you've had a good day, and take care.
betty2
Getting evicted from the room wae the computer in it , Lee my g/son wants privacy so wont be back on tonight ladies. Melody ah see Lia has joinrd us keep her right on the house rules lol

still here in glesca
betty2
Getting evicted from the room wae the computer in it , Lee my g/son wants privacy so wont be back on tonight ladies. Melody ah see Lia has joinrd us keep her right on the house rules lol

still here in glesca
Lia
Speak soon betty2, hope you have a good weekend. Thanx again for the welcome, take care. smile.gif
Tori G
Thanks Betty a still luv ya, wub.gif
am only poppin ma heed in the noo just tae make sure it will be clean for that perty theyre aw takin aboot, am sure you'll be there in wine,... ahmm,... i mean spirit, ha ha. Huv a great time at the silver wedding.
jakka13
Hi Lia, the hoose rules are that ye huve ta take yer turn oh the stairs ,or the windies etc. We all take care oh, Betty's hoose ,dustin and so forth so put your name in for whit ever yea want ta tackle ,maybe the washin?.Enjoy yourself pet, we go on some special trips from Betty's hoose ,jakka.
stuarty
its ma turn to wash the wiodows so here goes hot water viniger chamous mind an tell me if a missed a bit noo am trying to shine them wae the news paper that s it awe done kettles on girls cum in whip your feet adont want ta be cleaning that as well sit yerselfs doon a went to the city bakeries got a dozen strawberry tarts and another dozen free fur the party tonight roll on laugh.gif
Lia
QUOTE (jakka13 @ 27th Aug 2005, 03:38 AM)
Hi Lia, the hoose rules are that ye huve ta take yer turn oh the stairs ,or the windies etc. We  all take care oh, Betty's hoose ,dustin and so forth so put your name in for whit ever yea want ta tackle ,maybe the washin?.Enjoy yourself pet, we go on some special trips from Betty's hoose ,jakka.

Hi jakka,

I will do my best to help out and do my share of the work. I'm awful at washing windows though, streaks no matter what I use, or how I do it. I'm good at doing the washing, hoovering, and dusting though. I'm sure I will enjoy myself and thanx for welcoming me. wink.gif
betty2
Enjoy yirsels the night , am off tae the silver weddin see y/all the morra if am no hungover lol

still here in glesca
stuarty
i betty2 a will keep my eye on the tarts och a mean strawberry tarts sombody els bought 12 plus 12 free 48 noo a bet sombody will get greedy then they will be visitin huie in the cludgie abet laugh.gif
marina
stuarty you know me so well tongue.gif
stuarty
the kettle is on and lets get the strawberry tart party on the road a borrowed a tea urn and paper plates and black sacks fur the rubbish dooooooorsssss now open laugh.gif
annie laurie
I am running a bit late, so you can start without me, BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You better leave me a least one Strawberry tart, or else. O>K>
stuarty
good heavens jheezes jings ma boab a fell asleep marion whens youer chemo party a wouldny miss it for awe the tea in china my eyesite is knakered the day a was on the boards nearly awe day chattin the men up am a wee hussy a kanny help it laugh.gif
Lia
QUOTE (betty2 @ 27th Aug 2005, 04:51 PM)
Enjoy yirsels the night , am off tae the silver weddin  see y/all the morra if am no hungover  lol

still here in glesca

Hope you enjoyed yourself betty2. biggrin.gif
stuarty
hi betty the tarts are still in the fridge fell asleep issed the party hive you got a wee bit of a hangover the day still aslong as the party was great biggrin.gif
stuarty
betty2s room is empty so all hive a wee scoot aboot somewhere else see talkin tae maself again am a tumpchie heid laugh.gif
betty2
Had a great time at the party, best night ah've hud in a long time . Spent sunday in recovery but what a night , great company , great music and the buffet wis magnifico. Tomorrow I go for pre-op. assessment, but no worryin aboot it . Jist routine

still here in glesca
Melody
Betty that lot were eatin' Strawberry Tarts and made an awfy mess, see when your no in it's terrible so it is. laugh.gif
See when they check you oot the morra mind and tell them your precious cargo.
stuarty
betty2 the hoose was spotless cause the party didny happen that melody is tellin porkie pies so she is a will hiv a we word in her ear tryin tae get me into trouble it no fair laugh.gif
Melody
Aw Stuarty wid ah tell a lie aboot you? laugh.gif Naw they tidied up Betty, efter ah told them that you'd be hame in a minute and kick up laldy if they left a mess!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.