Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
betty2
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif keep smiling
Avril
Hi Betty, great to hear that you're starting to get out and about now. Hopefully you'll be off the painkillers soon and we'll soon huv ye oan yer knees scrubbin' these sterrs again laugh.gif Lotsaluv XXX
Isobel
Thanks for that Tammy tORAG AND i WILL HAVE A WEE GLASS TONIGHT.
tammy
Here you go Betty, sit yourself down and enjoy it. Toerag and Isobel do you need a top up? Betty I stopped my pain killers because I didn't like the effect I was getting from them, switched to reg. over the counter and of course a wee glass of the splash for medicinal purposes of course. Glad to hear you made it to your bingo. Well isn't this nice a wee drink and wonderful company all together. Can I get anyone anything while I'm up?
betty2
For me its non alcoho;ic drinks ohmy.gif Had to visit the Dr. today and she has put me back on the painkillers again.. Been to gallus once again and suffering the consequences.. Even the short walk to the health centre was too much for me. This is going to be a longer convalecence than I thought.

You ladies keep the drinks cabinet topped up and maybe soon I,ll be able to join you. rolleyes.gif
betty2
Another nice day here , sun shining people smiling all is well with the world biggrin.gif
Isobel
Not long in from Aqua fit, stayed for an extra hour today to try the water walking. Darn near killed me. Need to go take a wee rest. Might get a top up later tonight Heather.Right now its the old bones that need a good rest.
wee mags
betty you better get yourself in shape as Iam thinking of a wee meet again next year,so you nad Marion better start palning for it nae date yet I will let you know when ,
so mi dear aff yir feet and take ir easy also Isobel,yer wee tale reminded me of the time I bought wan o them bliddy ski exercise machines near killed ma self started walking ,and all went well for two days ,thenI tried to go faster ,I ended up in the emegency room wae pulled muscle.I thought a wid never walk again rolleyes.gif
Isobel
God Mags we forget were no as young as we sued tay be.
Catherine
Some pals you lot ur.......ye let me start the paintin again, Melody you're supposed tae remind me ahv no tae dae it cos ah hate it laugh.gif

Spent the whole day waitin for a courior tae come wae some telly thing...did he come? NAW......but hauf ma downstairs skirtin is aw painted an the mora ah'll dae the other hauf.

Went a good walk the night wae ma pal, ower tae the Liquor Store mind you but heyho, the splash is in!

Great nights for the walking, but ye kin feel the cauld air now at night sure ye can.

betty jist you wait, ye;ll be back at the dancin afore ye no it...Mags ....wid ye sit doon a day fur wance? laugh.gif

Isobel that's great exercise in the waater, good for you.
Nice tae see ye Avril an Tammy.
betty2
Mags , on recollection of the last meet at your,s which was a very successful day, then gettin in shape has to be a must. Still taking it slow and easy, but gettin there. Efter aw mags ah,ve ma pole dancin tae smarten up oan rolleyes.gif Canny disappoint the yank.
Isobel
Mags are you really thinking you might have one. A missed the last one, cant remember why .But a would sure love to come this time.So many I would like to meet. Betty Marion just to name a few., and of course just to see you again .If you think you might do it give us a date to work to.
betty2
There yi go oor mags, set the wheels in motion, Isobel she sure knows how to throw a get the gither, I can vouch for that biggrin.gif An ah,ll start the list ME fur a start rolleyes.gif

Quiet reserved lady requires bed n board comes with excellent references, does that qualify me mags?
Catherine
rolleyes.gif Oh now yer talkin mags Isobel......not a shabby idea attaw.
Ahm jist thinkin here, weekend in New York, Saturday at mags......we should fly fae Buffallo Isobel, a third of the price an only a two anna hauf hoor drive tae get to it.
Ahv done it, easypeasy laugh.gif
betty2
Looks like were up an runnin mags rolleyes.gif
Catherine
Aye as long as YOU'RE no up an runnin the noo betty , you dae as yer told noo laugh.gif

Wait tae mags sees this, she'll be up an runnin annaw wae the thought of us lot again laugh.gif
betty2
She,ll luv it catherine yi no whits she,s like rolleyes.gif

Great pics you sent
wee mags
noo wae aw yir plans how about a date for it ?as I always say ma doors open,but no fur too lang biggrin.gif
June or July?
Catherine
Oh great ye got them betty.......sent mags the same but I went by memory with her email add an ahv no heard back yit...so........ahm thinkin mibbe the auld memory here's no up tae scratch laugh.gif

Boys in the shower, big barney earlier, max left home ..then he came back laugh.gif

Poor wee sowel didnae know where tae put his temper, he'd goat himself aw strummied up over the Homework an then the world wis against him.

Oh weans, nae wunner ahm sittin here wae a splash!

Oh therrs Geoff jist in the door......he'd tae do the Curriculum night at the School hisel, wis the most painful night he thinks he's had so he says.
Need tae go the noo an find oot how they're doin.....night night xxxxxxxxxxxx
wee mags
wink.gif sorry Catherine I got the photos  my Jake is getting more handsome so he is ,I just posted aa couple of photos of the weans in the gallery
Catherine
JuneyJuneJuneJunityJune....Ahd say mibbe June wid be ma first choice.....but that's jist me, you pick mags, ahm easy laugh.gif laugh.gif
Catherine
He sure is mags........but that wis Max in the photo's ..no Jake pet laugh.gif laugh.gif
wee mags
lets see wahts good for everyone ,am easier than you .hey wait amin that statment can be taken two ways ha ha biggrin.gif
wee mags
well thats says some thing about ma eyes dissint it rolleyes.gif
betty2
Take the door aff an hing a curtain biggrin.gif youre the hostess what suits you ,

Am away tae bed the noo awfy tired nite nite
wee mags
goodnight bett ,me tae am away doon stairs tae make a wee cuppa wink.gif
Catherine
Mags see through the night an one of them comes in tae oor bed, ah swear ah don't know which wan it is...so never mind YOUR eyes ...whit aboot I me the mother masel's eyes laugh.gif laugh.gif
Isobel
God it getting exciting,good thinking Catherine weekend in New york then on to WEE MAGS Oh goodie, cant wait.
wee mags
decide what day, and I can get set awe right ,Iam hoping we get a good turn out again
betty2
Sun is a shinin its a welcomin sight, an am feelin good biggrin.gif Off for a day in town
betty2
Just got in from a great night out , went meaning only to stay a short while , but stayed till the end rolleyes.gif Aw pleased wae masel for lasting the pace wub.gif
tammy
Well done Betty! That's great, glad you enjoyed yourself. My day is taking my youngest to the dentist to have her wisdom teeth removed..poor thing. I hope she recovers as well and as fast as her sister did.
Elma
Good for you Betty, glad you enjoyed yourself.
I'm in here catching up and having a lazy day. Keep having to put my cat off my knee and the desk, he won't leave me alone since I got back, you would think he would get tired of being dropped onto the floor constantly laugh.gif
betty2
Take it you got home safe n sound Elma, was diosappointed I could,nt meet up with you, but another time hopefully.
wee mags
maybe she can make it to the wee meet at ma hoose next year ,cannae be
June 11th or 12th wedding wan day ma wee grandsons first birthday the next
glad you made it betty good for you noo take it easy ya bugger rolleyes.gif
I just got back from my daughters house she went out for her anniversary, 7 years already
Catherine
Gaun yersel betty...I knew ye were a wee bit nervy incase ye didnae last the pace...well done pet. xxx

We've jist been at Max's first Ice Hockey game........ah couldnae move fur laughin.
He's number 13....an he ASKED furrit laugh.gif
Geoff says that's a lucky number in Hockey, the tears were runnin doon ma face laughin, but by jings the wee jinky stayed oan his feet the whole time he wis oan the ice.
Aw these wee boadies in the big equipment, cripes he wis double his size....ahm still laughin everytime ah think aboot it. laugh.gif

Off tae bed here, wis oot stagin aw day the day, ahm shattered!
Plus ahm readin this book aboot the Templars, saw cloakydaggery stuff..woowoo.....nightynight everybody.
Java
First of aw, whit's stagin'? huh.gif

And second, did yer boay win his game? Some sports commentator you make...laugh.gif
wee mags
stagin is when you o on stage and sing or dance,jist kiddin java ,satagin is when some real estae Agent has a house that he or she are selling and they have some one comes in and set it up to make it look good ,if you go to HGTV / Staging you might get a better idea rolleyes.gif
Java
Ocht yer a star Mags, ah get it noo....biggrin.gif

Catherine, next time yer ower this way bring some o' yer fancy cushions...laugh.gif
Catherine
See Mags is ma P.R. Wummin Java, she keeps me right !

Ahm tellin ye it's a great way tae tidy yer hoose, sure ye jist empty hauf yer stuff an pit it intae the hoose that's sellin , laugh.gif

Ahd buy the other hoose annaw, ah love the furniture they've goat laugh.gif
Java
laugh.gif

Did number 13 strike it lucky? laugh.gif
Catherine
4.0 tae the wee Jinky's team Java.
When he wis puttin his Hockey stick awa he goat aw chuffed cos therr wis the mark wherr he'd hit the puck.......He shoutit LOOK MUM SEE....AH KNEW AHD HIT IT SOMETIME laugh.gif

They jist make ye laugh sure they dae, mind you he wisnae laughin gaun tae bed last night, crabbit as hell wae the tiredness....he goat marched up the sterrs laugh.gif
Java
Ocht ah'm crabbit tae and ah don't play ice hockey...anyways, it's no bein crabbit...it's bein' artistically temperamental...laugh.gif
Isobel
Sounds like you had a real busy day Catherine. Did'nt know you were into staging. Something I would love to do.
wee mags
hullo there everyone ,am deid ,takin care fo two weans is a killer, they are good weans but I have to be to my daughters house at 7 am,an a dont wake up till 7:30amach no tae worry I take a wee nap when they go hame ha, ha ,
glasgow lass
I hope everything went well for your daughter tammy, can be nasty having wisdom teeth pulled.
betty2
Bit o a hiccup re. my knee. Slipped on the floor landed on my rear but jerked my knee enough to give me brutal pain, today its startin to ease up but will heve to stop bein so gallus rolleyes.gif
Isobel
Oh to bad Betty, just cant keep a good woman down.
Elma
Oh Betty, hope the pain is down a bit by now. Take care girl, we need you up and about you know. wub.gif
tammy
Thanks GL for asking..my daughter is a fast healer. 3 teeth pulled and she was on the ice 2 days later playing for her hockey team! Her only complaint was not being able to eat much. Betty hope you're resting that knee.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.