Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Maself Room
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246
stratson
Viva Las Vegas. biggrin.gif
Melody
Well you know how I feel about you. wub.gif
jaybee
yer know goin anywhere Betty, get your backside back in here noo. Jaybee
bernard381
mad.gif hi this is littlebernie been a memsince 2003 had to registered as the it willl no reconise my log name or pass word followed alll the instruction s hope lesss heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
plz not bernard381
Melody
Welcome back littlebernie, Betty's no in at the minute but pull up a chair an ah'll put the kettle on. smile.gif Lovely to see you again. smile.gif
bernard381
did you get my message betty2
Melody
She'll be out enjoying the sun likely Bernie. smile.gif
jaybee
Melody, don't like the sound of Betty's note, I hope she hasn't given up. Jaybee
Melody
We'll see Jaybee. smile.gif I don't want to get into it on here.
wee mags
knowing her Melody she is likely doon the toon Shopping ,nae sitting in the sun for her ,she is keping awe her sun time for Las Vegas biggrin.gif
Melody
Aye ye'll be right there Mags. smile.gif How are things with you? See weebernie was in earlier? Nice to see old friendly faces in here. smile.gif Tell the yank ah was asking after him.
wee mags
its nice to see an old freind come back to say hello isnt it? well the theYank is doon stairs drinking his coffee and reading the papers ,am off to get dressed as it is my day to take care off Andrew se ya later wink.gif
Melody
Anybody want a blether ? All welcome, tea provided on demand, sometimes even dancin' and singin' on a good night. laugh.gif
Melody
See ye later Mags, if you've got any energy left after looking after the wee yin come in for a blether and see if anybody's in. Take care pal.
Avril
Hiya Melody, Ah'm on ma way oot tae lunch an' jist thooght ah'd pop in on the passin'. Ah'll huv a wee cuppa wi' ye. Are ye huvin' a nice weekend? Ah see betty's no aroon', she's probably oot gettin' last minute things fur her holidays biggrin.gif
Melody
Something is stopping me from posting, wonder if it's Martin? laugh.gif
Melody
That's me now, ah'm away oot the back tae watch the gardening, watch is all I ever do. laugh.gif Oh aye and hang out the washin'.. smile.gif Enjoy the day.
Avril
Ah'm awa tae find betty smile.gif
Melody
Try Markies or bingo. laugh.gif Ah think it's too early for the Barn Club. laugh.gif
jaybee
Goin tae Markies next week, I'll huv a wee look aroon fur her. ;Hmmm.. Bingo? now that could be fun. Jaybee
Melody
Oh Jaybee don't let that yin lead ye astray she'll take ye tae the Forge an everythin'. laugh.gif
jaybee
The Forge???? Sounds like a blacksmith's shoap... dae they hae handsome men there? Is that why Betty likes going there? Maybe I'll look it up. Jaybee
Melody
Oh Jaybee that's where she goes shopping, better keep clear ye'll have nae money left. laugh.gif
wee mags
well we had a lovely day here ,sun was out and I cleared up the garden a wee bit tthen the yank took over wink.gif
Catherine
Same here mags, I was in the garden aw day..ye'd never know it either, laugh.gif

Off tae bed early the night, Jake wis off the day wae the high temp an barky cough but ahm beginnin tae think he's jist reactin tae aw the flooers an grass this time a year. He seems a lot better noo, ah think he jist needs a wee mental health day noo an again.....as one does laugh.gif
Catherine
Night night pals, a special one to you betty.
toerag
Betty, if ye take Jaybee to the forge gonna try and find oot whit happened tae the statue they used tae have at the entrance door, it was of one of the men at the "real" forge, and last time ah wis there the statue was gone, asked a couple of the security men and they looked at me as if ah was daft??? thats thae young uns!!!!!
annie laurie
Don't worry Gals. Betty will be back, when she runs oot of money so keep the hoose tidy and the cupboards stocked for her return O>K> nitey nite
keelie gal
Morning folks its another great day here weather wise just bought a lot of bedding plants so i will be pottering around the garden today making the most of the lovely sunshine we are having had a great time in london seeing old pals and having a good old sing song was sad to leave them again as the weekend went too quick as it always does when you are having a ball eh ! Betty are ye still on a winning streak with the bingo pal i sure hope so ,well it soff to do the housework ect will pop back in later biggrin.gif
CAT
Morning all! Glad ye had a good time in London Keelie. Ah hope ye behaved yersel. biggrin.gif
The sun is back ott her tae. cool.gif Its not as warm as yesterday though, wit a scorcher it puts a smile on even the most crabitt face.
Had ma wee grandson tae stay over on Sat. They can be so entertaining at 3.
If yeez still cannae find Betty I'll pop down the Forge at lunch time, the markets shut but she might be in Asda spendin awe her winnings fae the bingo.
Guest keelie gal *
Hi ya BETTY just popping in pal to say nite nite hope you had a great wee day oot in the sun will catch you up in the morning , mind bring the crusty rolls xxxxx i will bring the boxed cakes
keelie gal
Righto got the kettle oan lassies who is up fer a wee cuppa and a wee natter been to city bakerys and got a hauf dozen cream cakes .....first come first served .....mon betty doll take yer pick xxx
keelie gal
Cat i had a great time in london sadly it went too quick but was great all the same just lovely to be with old pals again and what a smashing time we had we crammed so much in to so little time and i have just booked our flights to go out and meet them in gran canaria in august for phase two of going back in the day ,there will be 8 of us going and we all went to the same primary school and secondary school so guess you could say its gonna be a school reunion ....better dig oot ma ole school tie eh laugh.gif
wee mags
betty I had the two garndweans the day ,noo am off tae bed to read ,jist nead some quite time tae maself see ya !!!! wink.gif
keelie gal
Mags you enjoy your read ,Grandweans sure take it out of you eh ..Betty i have washed the windows and swept through out so im just making a nice fresh salad and boiling some some eggs to go with the ham seeing as its nice n sunny i thought we could do with a nice wee fresh crispy salad Jakka has made us lots of home made lemonade to wash it all down so ready when you are ladies biggrin.gif
stratson
Oh, yes please Keelie, that sounds lovely. Am stuck in the house, painter's doing the kitchen so am in here wae nae lunch.( Aw pair wee sowl) The guy will be here until after 4 o.clock so will at least get a walk. No gardening today. Jakka's lemonade sounds refreshing. Will pop in later and wash and put away the dishes, will no leave any mess. laugh.gif
CAT
Morning all the sun ahs go his hat om hip hip hip horray cool.gif
Sorry your stuck in Stratson but fish suppers for tea sound fab. I'm taking my mum for a wee run tonight we'll problably stop of at our favourite chippy in Barrhead an d drive down to pollok park to eat it. Mmmm
Keelie I'd put a hold on Betty's salad, I sent her a wee PM cause I hadn't seen her on the boards and she tells me she's not comming back on. sad.gif She seem upset about something that happened though I'm not sure what. Mabe we should all PM her and tell her tae get back on board we miss her.
keelie gal
No problem stratson i will serve up lunch for you leave the painters to it pal we will have lunch oot in the garden today eh ! Hello Cat how are you i have sent Betty a PM wink.gif Hope you enjoy your wee run with your mum tonite and yer fish suppers yum yum Enjoy Cat
jaybee
I have sent one to her too... ;she surely is missed. Jaybee
CAT
Sure is Jaybe mabe I could tempt her back with the promise of fish & chips. wink.gif
Melody
Mibbe if Kaneman comes in lookin' for his breakfast she's no be able tae resist. smile.gif
keelie gal
laugh.gif Aye melody i have heard oor Betty makes a mean fry up the best in town wink.gif
Melody
Oh she does Keelie and a great pot of soup, wish ah was Kaneman. sad.gif
betty2
rolleyes.gif UPSET ME? rolleyes.gif Just enjoyin gods heaven sent sunshine Goat tae start ma tannin its gettin near vegas and thats showtime for this lady
CAT
An ah thought ye heard aboot the fish supper! biggrin.gif
Ye better make the most of the day the weathers tae be rotten the morra. cool.gif
Ah actualy thoght ye wur away lookin fur gypsy creams.
betty2
Gypsy creams wid ah get them in Bugaria biggrin.gif know theres plenty o gypsies therr [benntherr goat the t shirt]

The smell o the fish supper mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Melody "kaneman " biggrin.gif he,ll appear when he,s hungry fur ma mean fry up
CAT
Betty there's been that much talk o' gypsy creams on theses boards, am desparate tae get ma hands on a packet. If ah thought they had them in Bulgaria ahd be oan tae teletext holidays as fast as ye can say Jammie Dodger. biggrin.gif
Avril
Betty, where have ye been? Ah've been a' o'er the toon lookin' fur ye! ohmy.gif Anywey ah foun' the gypsy creams in that wee shoap in the gallowgate, they're in the pantry......ah hope there's some left! wub.gif Did ye buy anythin' nice fur yer holidays?
jaybee
Shhh, don't mention fish suppers, my mooth is watering for one. This time next week I get my fill of all of my favourites. Nice tae see ye Betty but watch that tanning carryon, too much is not a good thing. Vegas is hot, take lots of cool clothes and have a wee pull oh the handle in the one-armed bandits for me. Jaybee
betty2
Who knows jaybee mibby pull merr than a one armed bandit rolleyes.gif wan wae two arms two legs and a large balance account at the bank, thats the kind that wid attract me rolleyes.gif

Avril always sure to get whit yir lookin fur in the gallowgate gypsy creams an Cat ,s oan her wey tae Bulgaria fur them lol. Ah,ll go an see if ah cin catch her at the airport, but ah,m goin via the forge so might get drawn intae the bingo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.