Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Try This
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > Images Chit Chat
ashfield

It might only work in the UK but who knows, follow the instructions and watch where the plane goes biggrin.gif

http://taxi.ba.com/
TeeHeeHee
It didnae come here. tongue.gif
bilbo.s
Disnae work for me either.
TeeHeeHee
Us poor outcasts, Bill. rolleyes.gif
bilbo.s
I tried Aberdeenshire & Airdrie postcodes, but nichts!
Dave Grieve
I think its apartheid tongue.gif
serabash
worked fur me nae bother atawe thumbup.gif
bilbo.s
Ah´ll jist huvtae get a poxy server. Sorry, meant proxy! cool.gif
petunia
Tried postal codes in Glasgow area and Coventry and it seemed to work but didn't work for Canada,
velly interestin.
A Mackinnon
Got this as an e-mail some time ago and worked fine when I posted my old address in Glasgow, kinda neat!
Heather
It worked for me. smile.gif
angel

They are probably looking out for postal codes . unsure.gif
joycewilson
I just did it there, its amazing..Scary even! Lol
jeep
Works well for me smile.gif

Jeep
Rab
laugh.gif Showed it to my neighbour Maggie and she nearly fell aff her chair when she saw her car parked under the wing of the plane! yes.gif
Good one Ash!
tombro
As the missus said on our last night in bed together before our divorce ... It disnae work for me either !

Tombro tongue.gif tongue.gif
ashfield
I guess they use google street view so sticking on a UK postcode of a street or road (yes avenues, crescents etc as well rolleyes.gif ) you know should work yes.gif
Rab
Click to view attachment
I still can't work out how they got that big jet down our road? Either they took the wings off, or they used a dummy or a model. Pure dead brilliant as they say up north.
martin_glasgow
Brilliant..... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Martin..
scossie
..........]Nae tother a baw... biggrin.gif tongue.gif
bilbo.s
Works on my desktop (XP9 but on my laptop (Vista). Same with uploading photos. Any friendly geeks out there with a solution? wink.gif
TeeHeeHee
Just put in my old post code from when I lived in Louth before my divorce ... watched the wing nearly take her roof off laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.