Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Bangs Up North!
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Rab-oldname
http://www.mnwfa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/...ies-U-SOSM-.pdf

Guess who is on holiday on Skye next month? wink.gif
JAGZ1876
This is the military's favourite training area, sometimes they will invite other NATO forces to join them in bombing the North coast and disturbing the locals and scaring the Puffins.

Maybe next year they will hold it on the South coast of England.
ashfield
Rab, mind and pass your co-ordinates to them, you wouldn't want to miss out now.........would you rolleyes.gif
Rab-oldname
QUOTE (ashfield @ 28th Mar 2012, 07:51pm) *
Rab, mind and pass your co-ordinates to them, you wouldn't want to miss out now.........would you rolleyes.gif

They probably have them already plugged in mate! rolleyes.gif
Doug1
Ah get the fast jets from lossie roarin over me roof every other day, gies me a headache and scares the sheep shock3.gif
QUOTE (Doug1 @ 20th Jun 2012, 09:35am) *
Ah get the fast jets from lossie roarin over me roof every other day, gies me a headache and scares the sheep shock3.gif

Reminds me of the time an English friend of mine got married to a South African woman and went back to the UK as part of their honeymoon, they drove all over Britain and one day driving in the Highlands his wife had just commented about how lovely the scenery was and how quiet and peaceful it felt when two Harriers came screaming round the mountain so low it set the car rocking laugh.gif
TeeHeeHee
My eldest daughter had asked me years ago to move my mobile home caravan out onto the Lincolnshire coast for her so she could live near the stables where she was training race horses. A few weeks later, and back from a contract, I took the pleasure of walkin' her dogs along the coast when a flight of Phantoms and A10s came screamin' overhead at low level ... Donna Nook Bombing Range.
I questioned my daughter's thinking about living so close to Donna Nook.
"It doesn't bother the horses ... and you're ex RAF so it shouldn't bother you"
Doug1
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 20th Jun 2012, 08:55am) *
Rumour has it that the sheep are nervous enough already ! laugh.gif

So much so the poor beasts have turned white with fear shock3.gif