Full Version: Donald Trump
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
sumac
I love the replying Tweet - could she not have spoken up 2 months ago?!!! 🤔
TeeHeeHee
Better late than never I suppose.
TeeHeeHee
First Presidential debate Trump/Bideen, and the result is? ...

Biden's words immortaliseed laugh.gif

https://store.joebiden.com/will-you-shut-up...-black-t-shirt/
sumac
Trump’s got Covid! Boo-boo! He has finally succumbed to the mild illness that he says is Covid. I noticed he has a huge team of all the best medics and advisers helping him during his “convalescence” (his word). Why would you need them if it’s just a mild illness? Do you think Trump is a wee bit worried just now?
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (sumac @ 2nd Oct 2020, 11:25am) *
Trump’s got Covid! Boo-boo! He has finally succumbed to the mild illness that he says is Covid. I noticed he has a huge team of all the best medics and advisers helping him during his “convalescence” (his word). Why would you need them if it’s just a mild illness? Do you think Trump is a wee bit worried just now?

Fake news, he's doing a Johnson, hide in a fridge and wait for the sympathy votes to roll in. wink.gif
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (sumac @ 2nd Oct 2020, 10:25am) *
... I noticed he has a huge team of all the best medics and advisers helping him

"The world's best ... really great people ... wonderful people ... really great ... really great ... we have the best in the world ... really amzing people ... amazing ..." etc. etc.. rolleyes.gif
wombat
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 2nd Oct 2020, 02:06pm) *
"The world's best ... really great people ... wonderful people ... really great ... really great ... we have the best in the world ... really amzing people ... amazing ..." etc. etc.. rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif " trumps got covid" place erupted in cheers where i was yesterday laugh.gif
Scots Kiwi Lass
I would say that Trumps sons and daughters, as well as others at the first debate, will be waiting nervously now that they have been in close contact with him. They all refused to wear masks that were offered and opted to "Follow the Leader". More fool them.
TeeHeeHee
How's this for a wee theoretical play on how history might reecord the beeginnings of Worl War III

In the year of 2016 American President Elect Trump was strongly suspeecteed of beeing underhandedly supported by Russian Presideent Putin; a pnee timee KGB agent during the time of the Cold War.

In thee last month of 2019 a viral pandemic of zoonotic origins, later to be known as Covid-19 (Corona Virus-December-2019) perportedly originating from wet market in the sprawling Chinese city of Wuhan with thee first infeection outsidee of China beeing found in Thailand.
Although the scientific community of that period had concluded the virus was natural and not manmade or genetically modified, the possibility that the virus escaped from a laboratory in Wuhan remained.
The theen US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo added credence to this theory, stating that there was “enormous evidence” that the coronavirus emerged from a Chinese laboratory.
President Trump repeatly laid the blame for thee millions of deaths from the virus throughout his nation firmly at the Chinesee door during his election campaigns of that year with the understanding that the Chineese Governmeent favoured his his Democratic Party rival Joe Biden and would do what was within their power to assert their support for theeir man
Weeeks beforee the presideential election Preesideent Trump fall victim to the Chinesee Virus
Outraged and armed right-wing group of Preesident Trump supporters known as Proud Boysreacted strongly afterthe preesident's call of, "Proud Boys - stand back and stand by," on his televised fi, a feew days beforee he feell victim to the rst pre-eeleection encounteer with his Democratic Party rival. Joe Bidden only a feew days prior to falling ill from the virus.

Oveer to you, Hollywood biggrin.gif
sumac
That’s not funny, THH. It’s far too real! My Gran always insisted that the end of the world would be caused by the “yellow people” (her words). She said she was glad she wouldn’t live to see China bring about the end of the world. I always thought she meant China overrunning the world through war (well, there are an awful lot of them!). Now, I feel she may have inadvertently put her finger on the answer - a Chinese-created or -introduced pandemic. 😱
sumac
Back on topic, though.

Trump’s sat up in bed, Tweeting and doing his usual verbal overload. Could the Covid scare really be “fake news”? Hmmmm! 🤔
JAGZ1876
Love it laugh.gif

TeeHeeHee
...addendum :

A war between China and Russia takes place on American soil in the form of a US Civil War#2 leading to WWIII

I'll pick up my Oscar for Best Script wheen someebody sends me the busfare rolleyes.gif
sumac

🤣🤣

TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (JAGZ1876 @ 3rd Oct 2020, 11:30am) *
Love it laugh.gif

Me too laugh.gif
TeeHeeHee
Read this in a newspaper report this morning.
This gives an insight of the dogged, blind following and mentality of hard-core Trump support..

Are they really so dumb?

Trump claiming that they, the medical team attending him in the Walter Reed national military medical cente in Maryland, are treating him with a a reeally wonderful miracle drug giveen straight from God: is this his sermon from thee mount for his followers; what they want to hear and beelieve?

Aree the all so dumb?

The mind boggles.

Sean Patterson is not worried that Donald Trump has been hospitalized with coronavirus because he believes what the president tells him.

“It’s a hoax. There’s no pandemic. As Trump said, how many millions die of flu?” said the 56-year-old truck driver outside the early voting station in St Joseph, Missouri – a stronghold for the president.

But then Patterson pauses and contemplates the possibility that Trump really does have Covid-19.

“If he’s sick, then they planted it when they tested him. It’s what they did to me when I went to hospital for my heart beating too fast. Two weeks later I got a cold,” he said. “It’s political. I don’t trust the US government at all. Who are they to mandate personal safety? I listen to Trump.”
sumac
🤣🤣
ashfield
Cured of the virus in 72 hours huh.gif

Surely he has proved to all of us doubters that he is a superhero, the greatest human being since....since..pinocchio wacko.gif
sumac
Oh, Ashfield, how can you not believe that God-fearing hero?

“Thank you, Jee-zuss!”

JAGZ1876
QUOTE (ashfield @ 6th Oct 2020, 08:57am) *

Surely he has proved to all of us doubters that he is a superhero, the greatest human being since....since..pinocchio wacko.gif

I think that beats Johnsons record. laugh.gif
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (ashfield @ 6th Oct 2020, 07:57am) *
wacko.gif

He thinks that maybe he's immune ... must be that Herd Mentallity he was on about rolleyes.gif
taurus
I have felt since the get go that the virus was a Chinese plot.
TeeHeeHee
Don't spread that on facebook tongue.gif
TeeHeeHee
Taken from the Gaurdian this morning ...
Enter Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, who decided to spend Monday night coughing through an interview with Martha MacCallum on Fox News, announcing that the science on Covid is in fact baloney, and with it the science on mask-wearing, too.
sumac
They’re all at it. Very sharing people. Gives “spread the word” new meaning. 😰
TeeHeeHee
Trump's latest is that hee his infection was a gift from God: he asked for it and and he got it.

It was a blessing from God: I said bring it down and I got it.

Heeh, yee' could vote for someone like that, couldn't ye? rolleyes.gif
bilbo.s
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 8th Oct 2020, 09:55am) *
Trump's latest is that hee his infection was a gift from God: he asked for it and and he got it.

It was a blessing from God: I said gring it down and I got it.

Heeh, yee' could vote for someone like that, couldn't ye? rolleyes.gif

Seemingly many do! Same with Johnson.
ashfield
I watched about 5 minutes of a Ch4 programme last night. Years ago Trump was reckoned to be $3 billion in debt in his real estate business and was dumping one woman while telling everybody he was now dating an Italian model (who denied it). A journalist phoned his secretary who said someone would call her back in 5 minutes. Trump then called her back pretending to be someone else who was supposed to be Trumps new press secretary wacko.gif

Thank goodness I didn't see the rest of it ohmy.gif tongue.gif
sumac
I’ve just heard of a poor American woman who got Covid, was in hospital for weeks, is still not great and spent 120,000 on her treatment. Trump says he wants everybody to get the same wonderful treatment he got (for his gift from God) free! Do you think the poor woman will send her Medicare bill to him? I would.
TeeHeeHee
She should ask the Donald if he'll have a word for her with The Almighty who's Ear The Donald sems to have unsure.gif rolleyes.gif .
taurus
[quote name='TeeHeeHee' date='9th Oct 2020, 05:57am' post='3746715']
She should ask the Donald if he'll have a word for her with The Almighty who's Ear The Donald sems to have unsure.gif rolleyes.gif .
[/quote

I think you might have that the wrong way round rolleyes.gif
TeeHeeHee
I really did give that two thoughts biggrin.gif ...

but I can't imagine even God stoopin' that low rolleyes.gif

but then again unsure.gif

biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
Awww this is great biggrin.gif
Nancy thinks Trump is mentally ill and wants him out asap ... laugh.gif

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oc...endment-removal

Awwww wat to go baby biggrin.gif
bilbo.s
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 9th Oct 2020, 12:44am) *
Awww this is great biggrin.gif
Nancy thinks Trump is mentally ill and wants him out asap ... laugh.gif

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oc...endment-removal

Awwww wat to go baby biggrin.gif

No sign of his going, Tomi . He is not the only loony in that asylum, same as UK with Johnson.
TeeHeeHee
Bill, I'm certainly not expecting anything astounding to come out of it; nothin' like Trump hearing "You're fired!" or at least gettin; the message or anything of that ilk: I'm only relishing the obvious fact that even if we don't like the guy but can't do sodall against him, there are a lot of people in the right hats who can give him all the hassle that they can and show him up as the liar and dnager that he is to everyone.
wombat
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 8th Oct 2020, 11:46pm) *
I really did give that two thoughts biggrin.gif ...

but I can't imagine even God stoopin' that low

but then again unsure.gif

dry.gif hes a drug dealer T , he gave moses two tablets tongue.gif
sumac
Oh, controversial! 😇
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (wombat @ 9th Oct 2020, 08:29pm) *

I think his lad was a heavy smoker too who once said bring all your douts tae me unsure.gif
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (wombat @ 9th Oct 2020, 09:29pm) *

Eee... laugh.gif
sumac
You lot are terrible! 🤣
bilbo.s
They'll go tae the bad fire, wulln't they no, but !
TeeHeeHee
Can we ever get to the bottom of this guy: Trump, as a next move in his preesidential election campaign, has had doctored, a piece of a video which feeaturees Dr Anthony Fauci praisding the covid team at the Whitehouse. to make it look as if Fauci is actually piling the praise on Trump.
Fauci is angry at that ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oc...-out-of-context

The clip came from an interview Fauci gave to Fox News, in which he was describing the work that he and other members of the White House coronavirus task force undertook to respond to the virus, not Trump.
sumac
Did you see the doctored video of Trump, before he “got” Covid? Trump coughed but the cough was removed and it looked as if he had just hiccuped.

The world’s dealing with a slippery eel. 🤬
TeeHeeHee
Have a wee swatch at this ...

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/0...handle-covid-19
TeeHeeHee
Have a wee swatch at this ...

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/0...handle-covid-19
TeeHeeHee
From Sky News
Donald Trump has called one of the experts leading the US response to the coronavirus crisis, Dr Anthony Fauci, "a disaster".

In a call with his campaign staff in Las Vegas on Monday, the US president said: "People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots.

Recommended by
"Every time he goes on television, there's always a bomb. But there's a bigger bomb if you fire him. But Fauci's a disaster."

ashfield
He's been getting abit of press coverage here because Aberdeen city council,and the Scottish government AFAIK, have given him permission to build another golf course against the advice from SNH because of potential damage to the local habitat. This at a time when his company is laying off staff at Turnberry and is getting subsidised by the UK taxpayers.
wombat
rolleyes.gif yes.gif
taurus
[quote name='wombat' date='23rd Oct 2020, 06:28am' post='3746980']
rolleyes.gif yes.gif
[/quote

very apt. brings back bad memories of the shonky builder who built a house for us.
sumac
I’ve just seen him at his debate last night. Plonker! He announces, “I can’t see the audience it’s so dark in here. But I don’t need to see the audience.”

I just wish I’d seen a bit of the debate, since they were muting one’s microphone while the other spoke. Did anybody see it? Did it work? I can imagine, when his mic was muted, Trump would just shout louder.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.