Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donald Trump
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (taurus @ 6th Sep 2020, 08:58pm) *
I can`t believe he said that about the cemetery,and he`s denied it. I think was just mischief making ...

A report I read mentioned how he spoke about one of the army's top generals: The guy's brilliant, great intelligence, why did he waste his time in the army?
He was so brilliant, according to Trump, that he could have been making a fortune in the business world instead of wasting his brilliance with an army carreer.
That's why he calls them suckers and losers: he can't understand anyone devoting his life in service to his country.
Which means, of course, that he is only in it for the money, the fame and power that goes with his Whiote House occupancy ( the good Prof. Dr. Dr. Tee von HeeHee had him nailed from the start tongue.gif )
Heh, the golf course in Scotland which he owns got him a 1,000,000 tax rebate this year from the Scottish Government because of the Covid-19 assistance payouts in force.
I'm still betting on him getting a second term in office ... and maybe even change the rule to allow him a third while he's at it!: watch this space unsure.gif
TeeHeeHee
Trump now admits he knew how serious the pandemic was but says he played it down to prevent his country and the world from breaking out in panic.

How many American lives among the 188,050 dead (to date) could have been saved if their glorious leader had been truthful about covid and recommended real caution from the start in stead of blubbering about it being no worse than a flu, incouraging the use of an anti mosquitom treatment and injecting bleach (recommended by one of his great friends and golf buddy who produces the stuff)?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/se...age-coronavirus
taurus
sadly I think he`ll still get in for another term. I doubt if the Yanks can see through him like the rest of the world can,and Biden is no shining star to outdo him.
JAGZ1876
QUOTE (taurus @ 10th Sep 2020, 12:35pm) *
sadly I think he`ll still get in for another term. I doubt if the Yanks can see through him like the rest of the world can,and Biden is no shining star to outdo him.

The excellent TV cartoon series 'South Park' got it right when when they referred to election candidates as a choice between a giant douche or a turd sandwich. 🤣
wellfield
Biden/Harris could never handle what's ahead of them if that is the case...'Scotty' Trump may be an asshole,but he's got my vote thank you very much...we need strong leaders,not desktop poiticians......Biden!.....the guy's a phony....his favourite term "Just Watch Me" yes' we did for 8 years....
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (wellfield @ 11th Sep 2020, 12:05am) *
... Trump may be an asshole,but he's got my vote ....

laugh.gif
Aw Wellfield, it's 1:54 am over here and I'm just finishing a cup of tea after being out with the dogs and gettin' ready to go to bed with an early rise in front of me ...
Now I know I'm not going to get any shuteye any time soon with that quote-of-the-year running through all them wee corridors that I call my brain laugh.gif
Billy Connolly once refered to him as such on one of his documentaries but I don't recall that he said he would ever vote for him laugh.gif

Heh, Dylan, what do you think of Trump?

Snap snap snappity snap snap

Good boy, Dylan. laugh.gif
bilbo.s
QUOTE (wellfield @ 11th Sep 2020, 12:05am) *
Biden/Harris could never handle what's ahead of them if that is the case...'Scotty' Trump may be an asshole,but he's got my vote thank you very much...we need strong leaders,not desktop poiticians......Biden!.....the guy's a phony....his favourite term "Just Watch Me" yes' we did for 8 years....

Lack of choice, similar to England. Surely US can come up with better than that, senility or insanity?
BTW Wellfield, I presume that you are in that elite corps who can afford medical care in the states. If so, go check the fine print and see if it covers mental conditions.
taurus
hope you`re safe Wellfield,my grand daughter plus baby 2 years old and brand new twins, has just moved to the inlaws away from the danger in Oregon.
TeeHeeHee
I watched this a few nights ago and asked myself if any one who ever gave their vote to Trump had ever seen or read what this reknowned investigative journalist had to say about him.
He states factual on-record details about Trump, his organisation, criminal business associates, family ... the whole shebang even.
How did Trump get away with kiddin' the public on for so long?

Daid C. Johnston makes that very clear ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8bAHb4yVko...TownHallSeattle

The book was reviewed by Michael Russell for the Herald Scotland who wrote that the "24 short chapters of the very readable book contain substantial detail regarding Trump's activities since that time. They also dig into his earlier years and some of his family background. As to the truth of these claims, readers will need to make up their own minds." Russell felt that Johnston "sometimes comes across as being almost as self-satisfied and assertive as Trump" but concluded that "Inauguration, unlike baptism, does not wash away sins nor confer wisdom. If even a 10th of David Cay Johnston’s stories are true, then Trump is morally, intellectually, culturally, economically, legally and politically unfit for office of any sort. No wonder so much of the world is shaking its head but also holding its breath."

wellfield
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 11th Sep 2020, 01:11am) *
Lack of choice, similar to England. Surely US can come up with better than that, senility or insanity?
BTW Wellfield, I presume that you are in that elite corps who can afford medical care in the states. If so, go check the fine print and see if it covers mental conditions.

Yes' I am' covered 100% for all medical conditions (including mental) should the occasion arise....I'm 100% covered by the U.S. Government & by The U.S. Veterans Administration,,,,I'm 80 so,so far,..... so good,,,and thank you for your caring concern...that's right nice o' ye',,,,stay safe and healthy.
wellfield
QUOTE (taurus @ 11th Sep 2020, 04:49am) *
hope you`re safe Wellfield,my grand daughter plus baby 2 years old and brand new twins, has just moved to the inlaws away from the danger in Oregon.
Hi old friend!.....Congrats on the babies!....I'm glad they've moved away into safety...that's beautiful part of the country....you stay safe and well
wellfield
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 10th Sep 2020, 04:45pm) *
laugh.gif
Aw Wellfield, it's 1:54 am over here and I'm just finishing a cup of tea after being out with the dogs and gettin' ready to go to bed with an early rise in front of me ...
Now I know I'm not going to get any shuteye any time soon with that quote-of-the-year running through all them wee corridors that I call my brain laugh.gif
Billy Connolly once refered to him as such on one of his documentaries but I don't recall that he said he would ever vote for him laugh.gif

Heh, Dylan, what do you think of Trump?

Snap snap snappity snap snap

Good boy, Dylan. laugh.gif

Och'...sorry tae' keep ye' up with my choice rattlin' in yer' brain my friend,but it'll all be over soon...stay safe and healthy.
wellfield
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 10th Sep 2020, 02:36am) *
Trump now admits he knew how serious the pandemic was but says he played it down to prevent his country and the world from breaking out in panic.

How many American lives among the 188,050 dead (to date) could have been saved if their glorious leader had been truthful about covid and recommended real caution from the start in stead of blubbering about it being no worse than a flu, incouraging the use of an anti mosquitom treatment and injecting bleach (recommended by one of his great friends and golf buddy who produces the stuff)?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/se...age-coronavirus

All leaders hide the true facts in time of such situations...Churchhill did the same......Ooop's...mind that big Royal Navy Cruiser in front of you....Shit!....too late!!.....Let's not mention the 600 or so brave sailors that perished as the 'Queen Mary' sped on......see' you guys are lucky...you have "Don't Panic,Remember You're British" printed on yer' tea cups...we don't
bilbo.s
QUOTE (wellfield @ 11th Sep 2020, 09:15pm) *
Yes' I am' covered 100% for all medical conditions (including mental) should the occasion arise....I'm 100% covered by the U.S. Government & by The U.S. Veterans Administration,,,,I'm 80 so,so far,..... so good,,,and thank you for your caring concern...that's right nice o' ye',,,,stay safe and healthy.

That's good to know, as it seems you' ll be needing their services soon.
wellfield
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 11th Sep 2020, 02:26pm) *
That's good to know, as it seems you' ll be needing their services soon.

That's a nasty remark pal!.....You should be censored...but then again, you must be fed up with your revolving arguments with the same 2 or 3 people on the site...by the way I'm very alert and fit as a fiddle mate!
taurus
I`m very alert too for 81. Got my big check up the other day,passed with flying colours. She`s also checking for dementia or depression,"do I ever get bored " she says,are you kidding,I`d love to get the chance to get bored !
sumac
Och, you lot are s-o-o-o old! I’m a very young almost 67! However, unlike you lot I’m falling to bits! I feel great despite all the ailments I’ve got. There’s just one thing that scares me at the moment (not including Covid) and that is my memory is shocking. I forgot 3 things yesterday within 15 minutes of each other. All important. That’s parr for the course these days. Ask me what happened 60 years ago? No problem. I can go into it in great detail. Yesterday? Last week? Last month? Not a clue.
bilbo.s
QUOTE (wellfield @ 12th Sep 2020, 12:56am) *
That's a nasty remark pal!.....You should be censored...but then again, you must be fed up with your revolving arguments with the same 2 or 3 people on the site...by the way I'm very alert and fit as a fiddle mate!

Censored ? la Trump? I see where you get your ideas !
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (wellfield @ 11th Sep 2020, 09:23pm) *
Och'...sorry tae' keep ye' up with my choice rattlin' in yer' brain my friend,but it'll all be over soon...stay safe and healthy.

Nae bother Wellfield, if it's no' you keepin' me up it'll more than likely be one of the guest dogs scratchin' at ma bedroom door tae get in (have to keep them seperated from my cat or she's threatened to stop bring birds, mice and rats back for the fridge rolleyes.gif )

I must say tho; that I'm surprised that so many vets fall for that brown stuff that comes out of Trump's mouth; what we in the RAF referred to as verbal Diarrhea and that no one seems to think too much about him and his family's relationship with Wlad the Lad who must be sending Christmas cards to the Donald for trying to demolish NATO ... but like you say, it's your choice.
Pity is that the rest of us have to sink or swim at Trump's whim with it.

Apart from that, thanks for your good wishes Wellfield and you stay safe too wink.gif

TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (wellfield @ 12th Sep 2020, 12:56am) *
..by the way I'm very alert and fit as a fiddle mate!

You look it too wink.gif
The photo that was posted on that reply got my interest, Wellfield, especialy that one top row that looks like the Star of Dvid with that big `A' in it.
I must assume that all those items on that board are not just collectors' items but rather collected awards.
Just for curiosity sake, I don't suppose you'd like to take us (or me at least please) through them from top to bottom, would you?
I can understand it if you'd rather not but I would like to get a picture of a guy, 4 years older than me, who served under his adopted country's flag and, if I'm right in thinking, might have served in 'Nam.
sumac
Go on, Wellfield. Please tell us what they all are. Honestly, I’d like to know. That is an impressive array.
wellfield
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 12th Sep 2020, 08:05am) *
Nae bother Wellfield, if it's no' you keepin' me up it'll more than likely be one of the guest dogs scratchin' at ma bedroom door tae get in (have to keep them seperated from my cat or she's threatened to stop bring birds, mice and rats back for the fridge rolleyes.gif )

I must say tho; that I'm surprised that so many vets fall for that brown stuff that comes out of Trump's mouth; what we in the RAF referred to as verbal Diarrhea and that no one seems to think too much about him and his family's relationship with Wlad the Lad who must be sending Christmas cards to the Donald for trying to demolish NATO ... but like you say, it's your choice.
Pity is that the rest of us have to sink or swim at Trump's whim with it.

Apart from that, thanks for your good wishes Wellfield and you stay safe too wink.gif

Thank you for your gentlemanly reply,also,thanks for your service....stay safe me' Lad & to each his own
wellfield
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 12th Sep 2020, 08:23am) *
You look it too wink.gif
The photo that was posted on that reply got my interest, Wellfield, especialy that one top row that looks like the Star of Dvid with that big `A' in it.
I must assume that all those items on that board are not just collectors' items but rather collected awards.
Just for curiosity sake, I don't suppose you'd like to take us (or me at least please) through them from top to bottom, would you?
I can understand it if you'd rather not but I would like to get a picture of a guy, 4 years older than me, who served under his adopted country's flag and, if I'm right in thinking, might have served in 'Nam.

The three large patches are (star patch) 6th Army...(indian head patch) 2nd Division...(bayonet patch) U.S. school of Infantry.....other stuff,a few uniform lapel buttons signifying various branches of service....my dog tags,my uniform name plate,my watch...all the rest are awards.....Viet Name era Veteran...The cap is my American Legion post
wellfield
QUOTE (sumac @ 14th Sep 2020, 01:58am) *
Go on, Wellfield. Please tell us what they all are. Honestly, I’d like to know. That is an impressive array.

See post to TeeHeeHee
bilbo.s
QUOTE (wellfield @ 14th Sep 2020, 02:43pm) *
The three large patches are (star patch) 6th Army...(indian head patch) 2nd Division...(bayonet patch) U.S. school of Infantry.....other stuff,a few uniform lapel buttons signifying various branches of service....my dog tags,my uniform name plate,my watch...all the rest are awards.....Viet Name era Veteran...The cap is my American Legion post

So that's what a Trump voter looks like ! Quite normal , and there's the danger. I dare say Johnson supporters are similar looking.
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (wellfield @ 14th Sep 2020, 01:43pm) *
... my uniform name plate ...

I searched the web, went through the complete list of Us Army abrieviations and couldn't find that one rolleyes.gif
I should have guessed biggrin.gif
Thanks, Wellfield wink.gif

wellfield
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 14th Sep 2020, 04:36pm) *
I searched the web, went through the complete list of Us Army abrieviations and couldn't find that one rolleyes.gif
I should have guessed biggrin.gif
Thanks, Wellfield wink.gif

I don't understand your point (abreviations for name plate ?)..What's with the ''Roll Eye'' remark....The "I should have guessed remark"....Click to view attachment...........On the dress uniform, your black plastic name tag is worn...On the everyday fatigue uniform your name is sewn in,as is your rank.
wellfield
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 14th Sep 2020, 07:03am) *
So that's what a Trump voter looks like ! Quite normal , and there's the danger. I dare say Johnson supporters are similar looking.

You sound like a real winner mate!
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (wellfield @ 15th Sep 2020, 02:10pm) *
I don't understand your point (abreviations for name plate ?).

I took the letters on the nameplate, which I didn't recognise as such, to be an abrieviation for some kind of Tactical Unit but couldn't do anything with the CK biggrin.gif
wombat
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 15th Sep 2020, 02:50pm) *
I took the letters on the nameplate, which I didn't recognise as such, to be an abrieviation for some kind of Tactical Unit but couldn't do anything with the CK biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif make an appointment with dr dr von tee hee. tongue.gif
TeeHeeHee
Would love to Wom ... but he's bl;acklisted me tongue.gif
TeeHeeHee
Trump now claims that the Covid-19 virus will `go away' without vacinations. It'll go away with vacinations maybe quicker but you deon't need that all we need is Herd Mentality and it'll go away/.
Well there's enough of that Herd Mentality around, Donald, otherwise your Bovine excretia would fall on infertile ground, methinks.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1306040312872214536
ashfield
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 16th Sep 2020, 07:34am) *
Trump now claims that the Covid-19 virus will `go away' without vacinations. It'll go away with vacinations maybe quicker but you deon't need that all we need is Herd Mentality and it'll go away/.
Well there's enough of that Herd Mentality around, Donald, otherwise your Bovine excretia would fall on infertile ground, methinks.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1306040312872214536

laugh.gif It reminded me of a guy I worked with who was telling us why another or our colleagues was off work with a head injury after a car accident. He said" he suffered a hair brained fracture" tongue.gif
TeeHeeHee
laugh.gif I've suffered wan or two of them masel' laugh.gif
wombat
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 15th Sep 2020, 10:31pm) *
Would love to Wom ... but he's bl;acklisted me tongue.gif

unsure.gif both doctors ? tongue.gif
wombat
QUOTE (wellfield @ 11th Sep 2020, 11:56pm) *

tongue.gif you bustin balls again bil? laugh.gif knew id seen wellfield somewhere
wombat
rolleyes.gif the king is not dead tongue.gif
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (wombat @ 16th Sep 2020, 10:33pm) *
unsure.gif both doctors ? tongue.gif

Jist the wan, Wom ... but he's a Schitzophrenic psychiatrist: that's why he charges double. laugh.gif
bilbo.s
QUOTE (wombat @ 16th Sep 2020, 11:50pm) *
tongue.gif you bustin balls again bil? laugh.gif knew id seen wellfield somewhere

Bustin balls? Jist balloons !
sumac
Trump has just called his health experts “confused” as they have said a vaccine won’t be available till at least the middle of next year. The Donald says the US could have a vaccine in a few weeks. When it is rolled out, they’re ready to get it out there. What a loony!

There is a great Janey Godley piece on YouTube where Trump’s Health Secretary is sat at the side while he drones on about rubbish which she totally disagrees with. I love Janey Godley! Her voice-overs of Wee Nick, Trump and others are brilliant. The language would turn the air blue but she does them so well. Go to “Janey Godley Trump” for a list of her Trump voice-overs. I recommend “The voice in her head” and “Soup”. Always guaranteed a laugh.
taurus
QUOTE (wombat @ 17th Sep 2020, 08:51am) *
rolleyes.gif the king is not dead tongue.gif

who is this,? a young Wombat ?
wombat
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 17th Sep 2020, 09:15am) *
Bustin balls? Jist balloons !

rolleyes.gif mibbie hes an airhead? tongue.gif
wombat
laugh.gif wunner if trumps supporters ASPIRE to be like him? wacko.gif

a bit like the fans of the "royals" dry.gif mibbie he can contact kate and have his mug put on a mug or on a plate. laugh.gif
TeeHeeHee
Trump now wstarts his veery own conspiracy theeory in answer to a question on Fox (reead Trump) and Friends ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/technolo...dying-wish.html
Scots Kiwi Lass
Every time I read something that Trump says, I give thanks that I live in New Zealand.

The man just goes on getting worse and worse. He is a big bag of wind but he is very dangerous IMHO.
taurus
in his 4 +years of sticking his big foot in his mouth ,all the time,at last he said something profound. he wishes (ex) prince Harry"good luck,he`ll need it",and he`s not kidding.
TeeHeeHee
Trump declaring "Totally `Fake News' as he is found to have paid $750 in Fed taxes the year he was elecyed: had a $70 million plus rebate because of business losses and expenses.

https://www.nytimes.com/
taurus
He`s just one bigwig we know about,there are thousands at it,while the wee man foots the bill.
TeeHeeHee
Talkin' about Bigwigs ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/se...sident-finances
TeeHeeHee
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/se...accine-politics

Olivia Troye attacks Trump and says he called his own supporters ‘disgusting people’ he no longer had to shake hands with

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1306684848908754945
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.