Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donald Trump
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
john.mcn

Dugald I'm surprised that given the history of what we've been told in the lead up to action in the middle east that some people just lap up the same old crap because they've been sold who the bad guy is. How can we(by we I mean 'the west') demand that a country's leader steps down for fighting against several armed factions intent on deposing (killing?) him all the while supporting 'our' friends when they do the same or even worse.
Is Assad a nice guy, probably not but then we just need to look at the state of the middle east when we have supported uprisings against other not so nice people. Democracy is a great thing but it only works in civilised societies that respect the rule of law and the outcomes of elections (or referenda rolleyes.gif ). When you have a sizable part of the population who wont accept this then you will be left with what is happening over there now and what will be exported to us. I know it will be unpopular but maybe these regions cant handle our kind of deomcracy and a strong autocratic ruler is the only way the region will be stable.
angel

Yesterday I watched on part of a newscast, a Syrian mother
who was absolutely shattered , and was screaming into a
news camera " I think " ....... she had directed her hopelessness
and desperation to the West , " Your silence does not Help us ".

Personally I do not give a hoot to a persons nationality, religion
or political leanings , they are to my nationality, religion and
and political leanings human beings and should be treated as such
and i BE

angel

OOOps---- a little bit of a problem with my computer on my previous post ,

but Nevertheless , crimes against humanity , because Syrians
are human beings should be brought to justice and the genocidal
maniac who runs the country should be put down .

Dugald
President Trump has jumped into the fray in Syria in much the same way as a number of presidents have involved the USA in foreign wars. President McKinley declared war on Spain around 1898 on the the basis largely of a battlelecry of the United States Military Forces in 1898: “Remember the Maine”. The Maine was a US battleship that blew up in Havana and public American opinion blamed Spain… who had absolutely nothing to do with the Main being blown up… no proof existed!

The absolutely farcical involvement of the US in the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba is another example of the stupidity of American foreign policy… President Kennedy had to suffer through this!

Similarly, The Gulf of Tonkin incident in Vietnam played a major role in the increased involvement of the US in Vietnam. The destroyer Maddox was not, as the Americans claimed, attacked by the North Vietnamese gunboats. It was a fabrication! President Johnson got himself into deep trouble over this!

The best known example of American ‘mistakes’ which led to war is of course President Bush’s invasion of Iraq: an invasion based solely on a fabrication involving weapons of mass destruction… weapons which never existed!

The most recent example of this behavior is of course the unprovoked attack on a sovereign nation by the US Navy, without any declaration of war, and without any proof as to who was responsible for the recent gassing of civilians in Syria. Was this attack based on public opinion following the countless pictures of children suffering from the effects of gassing… just like the Maine incident? Was the Syrian government responsible for the gassing of its own civilians? Valid questions.
angel

Dugald , I am not interested at this time on past
military mistakes made by America , I am only interested
on what is going on in Syria now
Like yourself I get my information through the usual news
outlets , that's assuming, that you or others have 'nt alternative sources,
who are telling you the so called truth ..... Regards smile.gif

john.mcn
QUOTE (Dugald @ 9th Apr 2017, 12:01am) *
The most recent example of this behavior is of course the unprovoked attack on a sovereign nation by the US Navy, without any declaration of war, and without any proof as to who was responsible for the recent gassing of civilians in Syria. Was this attack based on public opinion following the countless pictures of children suffering from the effects of gassing… just like the Maine incident? Was the Syrian government responsible for the gassing of its own civilians? Valid questions.

Not only that Dugald but I've seen people talk of Swedish doctors for human rights (SWEDHR) claiming that the 'life saving' treatment given to children in the white helmets video was wrong, dangerous or even fake and that some of the kids receiving the treatment were already dead.. The organisation the white helmets also seems to attract accusations themselves of being killers and terrorist fronts for Al- qaeda.
I cant foresee any peace soon and it will only come about when the opposing forces in the area are wiped out. I doubt Assad will stand down as that will be a death sentence unless he and his family, friends and associates are given sanctuary in Iran/Russia. It also means that the minorities like the Druze, Shiite, Alawhites (Assads clan) and christians would need international protection else some may use them as scapegoats.
angel

The War in Syria explained " by Vox"

http://www.vox.com/2017/4/8/15218782/syria...assad-explainer
Dugald
Angel:
Further to your post # 305, let me tell you, I too, am only interested on what is going on in Syria now. That’s why I applauded John’s Post #298, and wrote my Post #304:

Was this attack [U.S. missiles] driven by public opinion following the countless pictures of children suffering from the effects of gassing… just like the Maine incident? Was the Syrian government responsible for the gassing of its own civilians?

Can you answer these two questions Angel? Was it the picture of your screaming “absolutely shattered” Syrian mother that led you to label Assad a “genocidal maniac”? I kind of think it would have had some such effect on you…. Just like the sinking of the Maine led to demands for war.

You are aware I would hope, that both the Syrian government and Russia have denied responsibility for the gas event. Their denials are no less valid than that of those pointing the finger at Syria and Russia.

Cheers, Dugald.
angel
Dugald , that picture of the Syrian mother , tells
me , just how desperate those people need help
and the west should step in and help more than
what they do now , because it is obviously not enough
to stop that madman . although I would hope that
a political solution would be found .
Regarding the Maine incident , it did not go on for
nearly seven years but most likely it was Cuba .
Assad as far as I understand has not yet used a mine
to spread his chemical warfare on his people .
You are of course entitled to your opinion regarding
Assad or whatever as am I and at this time I have no intention of
changing it . Regards
ExPOW
The attack on Shayrat Airbase resulted in the U.S.'s technical ability to reverse-motion satellite and other AWACS imagery inorder to plot the source of the chemical attack aircraft used by Assad and his russian 'advisors' on the town of Khan Sheikhoun.

It was not a coincidence that russians and their 'advisor personnel' were forewarned of the in-progress Tomahawk raid at Shayrat.

There is no guesswork as to the aircraft used in the chemical raid or their home airfields. Radar tracks contain visual datetime stamps and cannot/do not lie.
ExPOW

Assad has used chemical weapons on his own people before this latest atrocity.
Fact.
Aircraft used in this latest atrocity were russian.
Fact.
Chemical weaponry was russian.
Fact.

Assad's forces again hit the same town (Khan Sheikoun) with conventional high explosives this time.
Maybe a lesson learned that he can continue to kill his own people but not with chemicals.

This beggar must be stopped.

Hey chump, how about doing "a Gadaffi" on his @ss where your military call him up and ask if he's home while the Tomahawks are inbound?
angel
ExPOW
I heard on the morning news , a former
american Ambassador to Syria saying that
Assad will never resign , but did say
that maybe if other countries are allowed
to use Chemical Warfare that might stop
him in his tracks .
Now That's unsure.gif A Thought .!
ExPOW
Being interviewed post-Tomahawk delivery to Shayrat, chump stated that the 59 missiles were sent to Iraq WHEREUPON
the interviewer quickly corrected him by stating that the missiles were sent to Syria.
This on national television.

At last Sunday's Easter Celebrations at TWH, while 'singing' the Star Spangled Banner, chump was nudged by 'the current wife' to place his hand over his heart as is the custom.
So, obviously thinking that the anthem was all about him, he starts patting himself on the chest and grinning
like a buffoon.

Today on National TV, chump was described as having no vocabulary, cannot think nor cannot articulate words.

His 'co-author' (The Art Of The Deal) last week enthusiastically stated that chump has the intelligence of a nineyearold and didn't write any of the book.

Still refusing to publicise his Tax Records is causing a growing national resentment.

Reported to be on his deathbed yesterday, drawing his few remaining breaths, an elderly gentleman in the US was told by his wife
the chump had been impeached.
The old man reportedly stated that now he could die happy. He did.

The Korean situation?
Personal opinion only is that China will not allow war between N Korea and the US
BECAUSE
The USA owes trillions of $ to CHINA and if the NK dictatorship dares to launch nuclear weapons
at US Forces in S Korea, they will kill us all and China will go unpaid and as dead as we all will be due to
radiation fallout.

Meanwhile back at TWH, Sean Spicer continues to embarrass 'the boss' by continually flubbing words.
His latest?

NuCuLar.

He must've graduated chump university.
His job? Whitehouse Spokesman no less.

The lunatics truly are, running the asylum.

BTW, Chemical Warfare is possibly the most heinous facet in the arsenal of horrific weaponry and there should be a worldwide ban in its use, storage, stockpiling and manufacture.

Scots Kiwi Lass
So in agreement with you regarding the way many people pronounce nuclear as NuCuLar. I've often heard TV newsreaders mispronounce the word too - makes me gnash the old teeth!
ExPOW
chump's latest tirade is about how bad, very bad NAFTA is for the U.S.
So bad, so bad - it's them Canadians messing our Wisconsin and New York Farmers up
on the issue of, get this, super-filtered MILK!

Does'nt care to mention that the U.S. Dairy Farmers have produced a glut of milk they can't get rid of
so chooses to divert attention to his nasty neighbours to the north.

He threatens to "call Canada".
I didn't know that there was a telephone number for that.

How about shipping it in refrigerated containers to Africa, fat boy?
or
Constructing a MOAB of double cream and dropping it on Assad's @ss?

When the recent Chinese visit was over, a trade deal between the Chinese and Ivanka was concluded on the same day so
not only chump but chump's daughter are now in open "conflict of interest situations".

What does America choose to do about it?
Nowt!
Why, they're all too busy collectively looking to find a pair.
john.mcn
The US of A voted for Trump, those here who are US citizens seem happy he won, who do you suggest should 'grow a pair' and what do you propose they do?

Trump will continue to make an idiot of himself because thats what he does, people voted for him knowing this but you guys elected ken from Mattels Barbie doll range biggrin.gif
ExPOW
The US of A voted for Trump, those here who are US citizens seem happy he won, who do you suggest should 'grow a pair' and what do you propose they do?

Trump will continue to make an idiot of himself because thats what he does, people voted for him knowing this but you guys elected ken from Mattels Barbie doll range

Incorrect.
You seem to have your facts all wrong.

The majority of the people voted for Clinton.
That does not count.
The majority of the Electoral College voted for chump.
That does count.

I suggest that everyone 'grow a pair' just to be able to stand up and voice objections to him sufficiently
to trigger an impeachment.

He is incompetent and a bumbling, stumbling, babbling fool.
He is in several conflicts of interests (along with his daughter).
He is a past-master, black-belt 5th Dan at nepotism.
He is hailed as "The-Grabber-In-Chief".
He flouts convention at every turn.
He appoints unqualified people to senior posts.
He has an outstanding list of lawsuits in progress.
He is being investigated by three different security tribunals.
He refuses to release Tax Records.
He ignores the US Constitution and does what he wants.
What's more, he is a brash bully and has his staff completely intimidated.

If you're happy with an idiot like that having access to nuclear launch codes that's completely up to you
but be aware that there are a growing number of citizens who are displeased and embarrassed by his antics.

For what it's worth, I didn't vote for Barbie's Ken, as you so inelegantly put it, nor did I vote for his arrogant SOB father either.
At least "Ken" can parse a sentence and can articulate thoughts.
He, unlike chump, does not have the attention span of a gnat.

BTW, we are holding classes for a growing numbers of your citizens who are fed up with chump who now want to be Canadian.
john.mcn
QUOTE (ExPOW @ 20th Apr 2017, 08:05pm) *
Incorrect.
You seem to have your facts all wrong.

No I dont
The majority of the people voted for Clinton.
That does not count.
The majority of the Electoral College voted for chump.
That does count.

And.... thats why I said the US of A. The public here do not elect the Premier either, we elect politicians who then elect the First/Prime minister

The electoral college was set up so that the POTUS had to win across the US and not just fight in the big cities/regions. If you took California out of the equation then Trump wins the public vote quite comfotably
I suggest that everyone 'grow a pair' just to be able to stand up and voice objections to him sufficiently
to trigger an impeachment.

Disagreeing with the President is not reason to impeach, George W Bush won two terms and plenty of people voiced objections towards him.
If you're happy with an idiot like that having access to nuclear launch codes that's completely up to you
but be aware that there are a growing number of citizens who are displeased and embarrassed by his antics.

I'm not happy with anyone having that kind of power. Well in 5 years time they can get together and vote him out of office
For what it's worth, I didn't vote for Barbie's Ken, as you so inelegantly put it, nor did I vote for his arrogant SOB father either.
At least "Ken" can parse a sentence and can articulate thoughts.
He, unlike chump, does not have the attention span of a gnat.

And here me thinking I was being as polite as I could be about him.
'Ken' comes across to me as a walking cliche politician, a pathetic spineless please everyone 'shed a tear' at the right moment sad excuse of man, it looks like an act and plenty of Canadians buy it up in spades. I mean c'mon theres no way that came out of the land of lumberjacks and mounties... ohh wait Justin Biebers canadian isn't he.. I take it all back
BTW, we are holding classes for a growing numbers of your citizens who are fed up with chump who now want to be Canadian.

I am Scottish, a citizen of the UK of GB and NI and soon to be ex citizen of the EU, I'm not nor will ever be a citizen of the US of A
ExPOW
I am Scottish, a citizen of the UK of GB and NI and soon to be ex citizen of the EU

You have indeed, my deepest sympathies.

those here who are US citizens

Yet you appear to have the same lack of the average yank's limited knowledge of the American Electoral System in that you persist
in defending your own "fake news". That's why I referred to; "growing numbers of your citizens" in the first place.

For the record, when you mention "US of A voted for chump", the rest of the sane world could take that as, pardon the cliché, "We the people"
so you are still wrong.
Fact.

I'm taking the high road as your posts appear to be nothing more than provocational.
Argument appears to be your chosen venue.
Open and clear discussion is left in the dust.

Come to Canada. We are legalising MJ so you could "chill" here legally.
Maybe you'll run into "Ken".
Have a nice day. thumbup.gif
john.mcn
QUOTE (ExPOW @ 21st Apr 2017, 07:01pm) *
You have indeed, my deepest sympathies.

Why, it's not me living next to your nemesis laugh.gif
Yet you appear to have the same lack of the average yank's limited knowledge of the American Electoral System in that you persist
in defending your own "fake news". That's why I referred to; "growing numbers of your citizens" in the first place.

If by limited knowledge means I knew the electoral college voted for the POTUS just as Parliament votes for the FM/PM then I guess you're right
For the record, when you mention "US of A voted for chump", the rest of the sane world could take that as, pardon the cliché, "We the people"
so you are still wrong.
Fact.

Did Canada not vote for the Liberals, did the UK not vote for Conservatives? Neither of those two held popular majorities yet the 'country' voted them into power
I'm taking the high road as your posts appear to be nothing more than provocational.
Argument appears to be your chosen venue.
Open and clear discussion is left in the dust.

I'm replying to your extreme posts, if your desire is to just post without reply then maybe just start a blog.. I do not argue, that requires the level of emotion that you show in your posts, I debate and while it is more 'pub style' than poncy shirt n tie there is not anger.
Come to Canada. We are legalising MJ so you could "chill" here legally.
Maybe you'll run into "Ken".
Have a nice day. thumbup.gif

Seen that, bought the shirt and figured it wiznae fur me, not to say I disagree with it being legal. Maybe the SG should argue for those powers, legalise it, police the source and tax it with the proceeds going into rehabilitation..
Lydiya Bhinn
Donald Trump "The Manchurian Candidate".
bilbo.s
QUOTE (Lydiya Bhinn @ 25th Apr 2017, 12:35am) *
Donald Trump "The Manchurian Candidate".

Did he ever have a brain to be washed, though?
huh.gif
ExPOW
Hot off the press....

chump fires Director of FBI...
Click here

It seems that chump has again shot himself in the foot.
Firing James Comey was the stupidest thing he could have done.
Rest assured that Comey will spill all now that he's nolonger under chump's fatuous shadow.
Impeachment may be another step closer.

Firing seems to be all that chump wants to do these days.
Let's see...

Former Director of The FBI, James Comey (as of today),
before that, Acting Attorney General Sally Yates for having the temerity to stand against chump's travel ban.
before that, the Surgeon General Vivek Murthy got it in the neck because he was part of Obama's Administration.
before that it was Preet Bahara's turn to joine the Dole Queue
before that, Steve Bannon (severe demotion)
before that, General Flynn
before that.....

chump has been described as a nine yearold with a six yearold's vocabulary.
Would that it were so as some nine yearolds can at least be reasoned with.

Now that he's stopped crowing about the "Win" over the Healthcare Act, it remains to be seen how Congress will handle it. Fingers crossed for them knocking it back.
Huge disgust over "pre-existing" medical conditions not being insured for (in the US) and the fact that chump is removing women's rights and regressing america towards a Handmaiden's (Tale) State.

Would you believe that pre-existing conditions deemed as non-insurable now include Post-Partum Depression, Caesarean Section and Rape!
chump is driving america back into the Dark Ages.

Back to Comey...
You can just bet on how, after being flung under the bus (sic: no job) by chump, that bird will truly start to sing...that is, if his car does not have a brakes issue shortly.

It is a known fact that chump hates anything to do with Obama(his person) and anything he set up and nothing short of undoing or obliterating anything that Obama did previously, will suffice. Such is his vitriol and massive insecurity.
ExPOW
Further to the Comey firing...

It is being remarked on in the US today of just how untimely and illogical Comey's termination is being perceived.

The thought that Comey was getting too near to the truth on chump's collusion with Moscow so was cut off at the knees
before major revelations are delivered is one thing and there's the other that Comey's scuttling of Clinton's chances at the
last election were the excuse for his dismissal in that he himself interfered with possible election results that would have favoured Clinton is
the other. (In which case why wasn't he fired months earlier after he announced the opening of the investigation into Clinton's eMail mis-dealings?)
Comey's letter of termination stated that chump considered Comey to be unable to lead the FBI.
Probably that means to dance to chump's fiddle.

In any event, chump just last week praised Comey's efforts in leading the FBI and delivering news that chump's participation as a russian puppet
were groundless. This, in and of itself is a complete fabrication by chump, again trying to spin more lies into the mix and bamboozle the easily swayed American
hoi-polio.

Wherever there is a national controversy, the American solution IS to spin it to the Nth degree where no-one can possibly get to the facts.
Watergate, Ollie North, Cambodia, the Kennedy Assassination(s) are all cases in point.

BTW, chump was described yesterday on US TV, as a "blatant and pathological LIAR".

To add insult to injury, Comey's pool of possible successors includes noneother than the despicable
Rudi Guilliani, the former Mayor of NY and one of chump's "best pals". Now, if that ain't setting the fox in charge of the henhouse, I don't know what is.

Let's hope that Comey has enough resolve to stand up and issue some payback for being thrown under the bus.
Fingers crossed.

ExPOW
Now chump's 'administration' (sic: gang of incompetent thugs) are trying to pin the blame for authoring the Comey Firing Letter on
possibly the last honest man in the US Justice Department, namely Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Rosenstein happens to be tipped as a possible objective Special Prosecutor should that appointment go the distance and the weakling US Senate and Congress manage
to resume investigation into chump's dealing with vlad and his gang.

NOTE: That NO US Media were present in the WH yesterday while chump met with two Russian diplomats.

This is tantamount to treason!
Since Russia has been the idealogical opponent (therefore the enemy) of the US since October 1917,
giving aid and comfort to the enemy is a treasonable offence.

The pure pity of this entire debacle is that the poor weak-kneed Republicans in Congress are shackled to chump therefore not willing to vote for impeachment
no less than even to rock the boat. Their number is 58 at latest count, however there is growing resentment and embarrassment
of 45's actions. The GOP is as yet unwilling to dump chump and give up the reins of power. Sad, so sad, really sad.

It has been mentioned that the US is undergoing a Coup d'Etat and Democracy is a crumbling shambles.

Poor beleaguered Sean Spicer (WH Press Spokesman) is in meltdown mode. Found hiding in the WH bushes yesterday by the press then locked in his WH office by his
own staff, it is reported he can't take chump's behaviour. Poor sod.

Is there no-one in the entire USA who's willing enough to stand up to the Orange Blob?

For those who cannot remember, this situation first hit the headlines when Nixon (I'm not a crook) first fired Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox
and caused a mini implosion in the US Judiciary over Watergate.

The situation seems to be repeating itself.

Now, if they can only get hold of an unbiased Special Prosecutor appointed to continue Comey's work,
the poor huddled masses struggling to be free may yet have a chance at redemption.
ExPOW
While you were sleeping....

Changing his story one more time....

chump now states in an open interview on US tv that he fired Comey because he was a grandstander and a showboater. Fat dumb pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.
Also....that Comey was not well-liked by other FBI Agents and peers.

So, now two reasons (alternate facts?) why chump now chooses to spout more lies and contradict himself yet again in order to further bamboozle the masses and further cloud the issue. Add to that that chump himself had already, he said at the same interview today, made up his mind to fire Comey since the day after the inauguration for what he (Comey) did to Clinton. chump praised Comey to the heavens for having the courage to bring out Clinton’s mis-deeds.
Remember chump screaming “lock her up!” at the time?

chump stated that he asked Comey if he (chump), was being investigated. Once face-to-face and twice more by telephone. Those questions were inappropriate to begin with and chump had the temerity to claim that Comey’s answer was negative on all three counts. LIES. Comey never would have given those assurance nor even replied to that question.

The whole chump administration is corrupt.
When now interim Deputy FBI Director McCabe was asked about Comey’s standing within the FBI and stated that he himself had nothing but the highest regard for Comey and that those statements made by chump to the contrary were “A complete FALLACY”.

BTW, Sean Spicer tried to conduct an interview (after being found hiding in the bushes) insisting that the lights be turned out. Duh!
Spicer’s stand-in spokesperson (Susan Huckabee Sanders) stating that she had interviewed hundreds of FBI Agents since Comey’s firing yesterday (on Comey’s leadership and standing within the FBI) is clearly lies.
They are all at it.

Told you they’d all lie through their teeth and spin this thing until nobody actually gets to the truth.
Comey, by the way, was due to start testifying about the russia connection the day after he was fired.
To credit McCabe who stated that FBI Agents would continue the russian connection investigation so there is hope there.

p.s. The WH is pissed that the russians published photos of yesterday’s WH Meeting with “diplomats” Lavrov and Kissliak.
Putin just threw chump under the bus.
ExPOW
This last weekend, formed security chief under Obama, James Clapper stated that there were current internal (in the US) threats to national security
and that the current, president dumold chump, was one of them.

Since the WH meeting with russian "diplomats" Lavrov and Kissliak last week, it is now revealed that chump
breached national security AGAIN by giving the russians secret codewords used in the fight against the Islamic State.

THIS IS TREASON.
Having sworn enemies in the WH is also a breach of national security.

Chump bragged telling Lavrov and Kissliak that "He gets very good intel".
Too bad he can't keep it to himself.

It's a wonder he hasn't given them a copy of the nuclear launch codes either.
That fat orange porcine fool just does not get it.

Not only is he a stupid, incompetent, inarticulate moron with the intelligence level of a flea,
he also thinks he's above the law.

The word "Impeachment" is now being bandied about freely and publicly in Washington.

I already mentioned, that it's only a matter of a, now very, short time 'til it happens.

Chump's plan?
Divert attention from chump's chronic stupidity and cite the human rights abuses and mass murders in Syria.

It's not going to work Jaffa-face.

Now the US is going to have to try to chase down reputed-to-exist conversations tapes over the Comey/russian Investigations.

More stupid American spin nobody should be buying.

Watgergate ver 2.0 now beta testing.
ExPOW
The rising furore over chump's reported memo to Comey asking Comey to abandon his investigation of the now disgraced General Michael Flynn in itself
a flagrant and obvious breach and deliberate attempt by chump to subvert justice and the rule of law.

As forecast, the frequent use of the word "IMPEACHMENT" is now apparent in the US culminating today
by the REPUBLICAN (sic: his own party) Senator Al Green standing in the Senate today and publicly asking for chump's impeachment.

Looking at the history of leaks from the WH, it is not impossible to believe that the source of those leaks
is noneother than chump himself.
He just can't seem to keep his fat face shut.

The Israeli Government is really not impressed by chump divulging their secrets to anyone (particularly to the kremlin gang) on the Islamic State and by doing so, chump has compromised America's relationships with Israel, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand and the U.K.
over the exchange of counter-terrorism and other 'intelligence', national security matters.
Pity the poor sod who infiltrated ISIS to provide that information. chump will have his blood on his fat fingers forever.

It will be interesting to note if chump's planned meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu happens next week.

Anyway, the request for impeachment proceedings is now on the Senate's table.

Tick tick tick dumold.
Your time's a-running out.

To add insult to injury, Vladimir is now offering to send the US,
a written transcript of Lavrov and Kislyak's meeting with chump in the WH last week.
Is chump being thrown further under the bus by kremlin thugs or are they merely
attempting to protect a possible WH mole?

Comey is expected to testify perhaps tomorrow.

Has America finally found "a pair"?
ExPOW
Errors on my previous post.....

Senator Al Green is a DEMOCRAT. Sorry.

The reported memo asking that chump requested Comey to "let it go" over Comey's investigation of Flynn's dealing with the kremlin are
from Comey's own notes.

Comey is expected to testify at the Senate's Judicial Committee while chump is visiting Israel next week (if they decide to have him).

Today chump gave a rousing speech in the Commencement Ceremony for the new US Coast Guard Entry.
It was all about him and how bad he's been treated.....wah wah wah!

What encouragement for new officers. wacko.gif
angel

well Ex POW , he has started on that foreign
trip today.
I do hope that he takes his attention span
with him ! unsure.gif
wombat
rolleyes.gif well this got my attention angel,$150 billion dollars of weapons bought by the Saudis,a "tremendous'moment, (donalds words) laugh.gif
ExPOW
Things aint going well in chumptopia....

Cameras caught Melania swatting chump's pudgy mitt away when he tried to take her hand as they walked toward today's scheduled reception committee.
All women know that move and what it means. ohmy.gif

chump was likened today to a runaway toddler descending the aircraft access stairway and leaving Melania behind and unescorted.
A big no-No in a country where women HAVE to be escorted in public.

Was it because of that move or was he reaching for her with his "grabbing mitt"?

Anyway, Melania went to meet the dignitaries bareheaded. Another big no-no for which chump criticised Michelle Obama a few years ago.

Selling weapons to the Saudis and allowing guns to be bought by at-home lunatics is just another
chump-distraction.

Look out for the big welcome message from the Senate and Congress when he gets back.
Something along the lines of "chump - you're fired" hopefully.
angel
QUOTE (wombat @ 22nd May 2017, 10:35pm) *
rolleyes.gif well this got my attention angel,$150 billion dollars of weapons bought by the Saudis,a "tremendous'moment, (donalds words) laugh.gif

Hi Wombat , that Military deal as I understand was already approved
by Obama but was put on hold because of human rights violations
by the Saudi's and the whole agreement now set up for Trumps benefit .

ExPOW
Melania keeps body swerving and swatting at chump's grabber-mitt so something's not going well for the orange buffoon.

Here's some more....

It turns out that chump requested both Intelligence Chiefs CIA and NSA to sit on (i.e. quosh) the russian collusion chump's election team and the Russian interference
in the election runup.
More TREASON.

A former CIA Director stated he believes the Russian interference story.

After blasting Clinton for accepting $100K to the Clinton Foundation, chump managed to
keep his corpulent fat face shut when spawn Ivanka got an injection $100MILLION from the same group
into her own 'foundation'. (Just to keep up with daddy and his own corruption it appears.)

Meanwhile disgraced General M. Flynn decided last Monday to invoke his Fifth Amendment Right
against self-incrimination, rebuffing a subpoena for documents from a Senate Panel probing russia's meddling in the 2016 election.

Time for the thumbscrews perhaps?

A photo-op with Pope Francis puts chump, grinning like a greased pig, well in front of the pontiff (who looked mightily
underwhelmed by the orange oaf's presence).

We'll see if chump's outrageous new budget plan gets passed shortly as,
on the domestic front, all kinds of benefits, funds and programmes to help the poor, the undernourished and the unemployed are being killed off by chump in favour of increasing
spending on arms and munitions. A source quoted chump as flying into a rage and "wishing he could just blow the whole lot up!".

There's a person who really needs psychiatric help.
ExPOW
Trying to spin more distractions away from Russian collusion now centered on no less than eight WH Staff including blunderboy J@red Kushn@r,
the bloated orange oaf comes up with a "word" that legions of the easily-led minions have rushed to endeavour to
decipher.

Of course it's a rubbish word from a barely literate inarticulate, arrogant, uneducated, geographically ignorant, obnoxious bully but it's having the desired effect
much like shiny objects do with blackbirds.

(Personally, I have an idea that he "lost it" some time ago.)

Meanwhile, chump's disastrous trip to the Near East, Italy and Belgium is being touted by mouthpiece Spicer
as the greatest foreign trip any president has EVER taken.

Give us a break!

I'm prettysure that the president of Montenegro would like 5 minutes in a dark alley alone with ol' pudden-face.

At least Ms Griffin got her extreme bad-taste-photo-message out, on what some may be thinking.
Free speech is free speech but not under chump.

It is no surprise that chump dumped the Paris Accord.

This bulging obese moron is determined to take us all back coughing and sputtering into the dark ages
where we run the risk of a new black plague from filthy waters and polluted air.

Clean coal?

dumold you truly are a moron!

Honestly, you couldn't write this stuff for TV Comedy.
wombat
rolleyes.gif ahm gettin the impression you don't like him tongue.gif tongue.gif
ExPOW
Tick, V.G., Gold Star, 10 out of 10 for observation or as it was writ a long time ago in a galaxy far far away
at St Cuthbert's.....10/10.

The latest?

chump and the WH creeps are about to invoke 'Executive Privilege' in order to muzzle Comey.

How's that for free speech in the land of the free (but not healthcare)
and the home of the brave (except when required to stand against tyranny)?

Yesterday, after the withdrawal announcement, chump blurted out that the world's leaders will now stop laughing at America.
Some hopes AND not while he's in the WH.

Funny thing too......
America may action the departure from the Paris Accord the day after the next presidential election.
Assuming that he makes it that far and as if chump will be re-elected!

chump thinks he can get a better deal for America but obviously can't or didn't read the fine print
which states that the terms of the Paris Accord ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.

As reported on US Media Talk Show last night, it was stated that chump was giving Mother Nature
an "F-U" over the Climate Change Accord withdrawal.
The host (Trevor Noah) called chump an "A-H" and openly used the "F-U" against him.
Therefore it seems I am not alone in my total and complete disgust of this incredibly stupid, obese, bumbling, bullying
oaf. thumbup.gif
Dave Grieve
My take on the man is that he tends to speak first and think later, mainly when he has to react to the consequences of his words. However even with the foot in mouth attitude he carries with him, he still talks a lot of sense.
In that sense he is not a politician who without exception are steeped in the art of deception and would rather you hear a lie that suits their agenda than the truth. (Blair, Bush for example)
I have listened to his opinions of everyday life in South Africa and out of all the worlds leaders he is the only one, despite the protests of the Mealy Mouthed Liberals who has got it right in what he said.
ExPOW
The latest....

chump being sued by State of D.C. & Maryland.

The Washington Post.
"Attorneys General for the District of Columbia and the state of Maryland say
they will sue President Trump on Monday, alleging that he has violated anticorruption clauses
in the Constitution by accepting millions in payments and benefits from foreign governments
since moving into the White House."

chump refutes the U.S. Constitution and simply does what he wants,
thinks himself above the law and that there's no-one out there to challenge him.

Senator Sessions is due to 'testify' this week in the Comey/Flynn/chump/russia debacle.
As one of chump's inner circle,
do we want to guess the likelihood of his testimony that will help vindicate chump?

It is possible that chump will refuse to show up and testify even when subpoenad to do so.
That in itself should be the final nail in the blowhard's wooden-suit.
(note: didn't mention coffin as some might misconstrue intent)
Fingers crossed his arrogance will be his own undoing.

Time's a-runnin' out dumold.

From The Hill today;
Click me
wellfield
Pretty obvious by now you don't care much for the President of the United States......but surely you have enough fodder to switch to the British mess.
wellfield
QUOTE (wellfield @ 12th Jun 2017, 06:04pm) *
Pretty obvious by now you don't care much for the President of the United States......but surely you have enough fodder to switch to the British mess.

Ooop's! double post,well' at least he'll get the message.
angel
QUOTE (wellfield @ 13th Jun 2017, 12:06am) *

Campbell , this past while american politics are
more interesting than British because we just
never know what will come out of Trump's
mouth from one day to another, although I
think in Britain that could change soon . Cheers yes.gif
ExPOW
While you were sleeping....

Even if it’s a bit belated, happy 71st birthday (Jun 14th) dumold chump!

What didja git fer yer bithday dumold?

Here’s a list.....

Confirmation that your Attorney General is a short@ssed halfwit whose memory is selective at best
or conveniently non-functioning at least.
N.B. He needs to be questioned REALLY slowly so his head don’t explode.
He’s only been on the job for four months so how CAN he be expected to remember anything
as crucial as homeland security issues, russian hacking or any of that other
catastrophic bull-plop that’s happened under your watch?

Your same AG has confirmed publicly that there was russian interference
with your presidential election

Late Night Talk Show (The Daily Show) Host Trevor Noah has put together your entire collection
of inane tweets in a free exhibition across the street from chump tower (West 57th Street) in NYC.
(you can visit it in your lunchhour since you are seldom actually in the WH)

BTW, you have been elected King of the Twittersphere, so I guess that makes you the Supreme Twit.

As you are nodoubt aware, the action to Subpoena You to testify at the russian interference investigation is
currently on the books.

You are being sued by two states for obtaining illegal funds, payments from foreign groups, while holding the office of POTUS that will also compel you to divulge and surrender your past Tax Returns for Audit.

BTW, that was a shrewd move skimming cash from the Kids For Cancer Golf Benefit held recently on one of your own golf courses.
Billing the KFC Charity for the property rental – sheer brilliance.

The rumour that you are going to can special investigator Bob Mueller’s @ss like you did to Comey
and so many others, has been debunked although it has to be said that this flies in the face of your past recent history.

We thought of how to give you a gift that you didn’t already have but all we could think of,
for the man who has everything, was for you to get
the Popular Vote
but that didn’t happen. Sad. So Sad.

Oh, and finally,

back to Bob Mueller.....

Yes, wait for it.....

Special Investigator Bob Mueller has been given the green light to INVESTIGATE YOU on a charge of....here it comes....

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!

Guess what happens after that?

Impeachment is such an ugly word but you really do deserve it so much. Tremendous. Really do, really do, so much. Sad.

Tick, tick, tick, tick dumold, tick, tick, tick.....
ExPOW
Since it's been relatively quiet 'on the Western Front' of late, the lull is apparently coming to an end....

Daughter Iv@nka (is that a russian name?) stated that she tends not to get "involved in politics".
Say whaaaat?

Is she not one of the peach blob's WH advisors?
Yep, but she will probably concentrate on her lawsuit over her shoe designs being bootlegged.
Hey! Ain't that Conflict of Interest?
Yep.

THEY are all at it.

Meanwhile, the peach blob is smirking that his mean-spirited healthcare act (dubbed so by Obama) is likely to pass
into law. Twentyfour million-odd merrycans will lose coverage, the middle classes will fund coverage for the wealthy and the wealthy are laughing all the way to the bank.

On the Eastern Front, vlad the shirtless, is set to recall frontman SerG@Y Kissyface (peachblob's master and apparent puppeteer) back to Putain's bosom
obviously either to 'reward' him or disappear him over the issue of the Election Tampering Investigations.
currently in progress?
Is Putain just circling the wagons fearing the Kissyface gets subpoenad to testify?
In anycase, is there a ricin-tipped umbrella waiting for him back in the ussr or a fully hooker-equipped dacha in Novosebirsk?

Did the peachblob merely attempt to threaten Comey by the remark he made about the possiblility over the
existence of audio tapes of their private conversations?

Will Johnny Depp act on his observations made while in England?

Questions, questions, questions.
ExPOW
Since it's been relatively quiet 'on the Western Front' of late, the lull is apparently coming to an end....

Daughter Iv@nka (is that a russian name?) stated that she tends not to get "involved in politics".
Say whaaaat?

Is she not one of the peach blob's WH advisors?
Yep, but she will probably concentrate on her lawsuit over her shoe designs being bootlegged.
Hey! Ain't that Conflict of Interest?
Yep.

THEY are all at it.

Meanwhile, the peach blob is smirking that his mean-spirited healthcare act (dubbed so by Obama) is likely to pass
into law. Twentyfour million-odd merrycans will lose coverage, the middle classes will fund coverage for the wealthy and the wealthy are laughing all the way to the bank.

On the Eastern Front, vlad the shirtless, is set to recall frontman SerG@Y Kissyface (peachblob's master and apparent puppeteer) back to Putain's bosom
obviously either to 'reward' him or disappear him over the issue of the Election Tampering Investigations.
currently in progress?
Is Putain just circling the wagons fearing the Kissyface gets subpoenad to testify?
In anycase, is there a ricin-tipped umbrella waiting for him back in the ussr or a fully hooker-equipped dacha in Novosebirsk?

Did the peachblob merely attempt to threaten Comey by the remark he made about the possiblility over the
existence of audio tapes of their private conversations?

Will Johnny Depp act on his observations made while in England?

Questions, questions, questions.
ExPOW
GG.

The database appears to be corrupted to the point where Post 345 & 346 are duplicated so please
delete this and Post 345.
Thanks.
GG
GG
QUOTE (wellfield @ 13th Jun 2017, 01:06am) *

When it is about trump and the states every time you turn on the television how can you ignore it even if you want to, the man thrives on publicity good or bad always has and I don't think Expow lives or is effected so much with "British" politics as with the American since Canada is on trumpy's hit list also.
wee mags
Well folks I have not been on for awhile ,Iam so sick of Don the con as he is know here ,he says one thing then the neext day he changes it ,you would not believe the hatred he has crated here its awful ,him and his family are a bunch of crooks and as for the people in his group they are even worse
angel
QUOTE (wee mags @ 10th Jul 2017, 10:12am) *
Well folks I have not been on for awhile ,Iam so sick of Don the con as he is know here ,he says one thing then the neext day he changes it ,you would not believe the hatred he has crated here its awful ,him and his family are a bunch of crooks and as for the people in his group they are even worse

Cheers Mags , ain't that the truth. yes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.