Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donald Trump
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Dugald
Danny, I belong to your generation and I can’t help but wonder where “so many young lives were lost fighting communism”. I assume you are referring to British lives, and the only place I can think of where “so many” lives were lost is Korea. I haven’t taken the trouble to determine exactly how many British lives were lost, but I’d guess it was less than what I’d describe off the top of my head as “so many”. Hitler’s Wehrmacht lost what I’d describe as a helluva lot of lives fighting communism, and the Red Army I’d guess lost a helluva lot of communist lives fighting fascism. How do you think the relatives of those communists who lost their lives fighting fascism must feel? What did they die for?

These are really rhetoric questions Danny, it just pains me a great deal that someone (not so much you as others) who was British during WWII, in 1941 for example, can speak so disparagingly of communists. I’m British and I was in Britain and I still recall the unmitigated euphoria when Britain had an ally, albeit a communist one.

Dugald
Yes, that’s a very good picture of Donald Trump Wombat… I’m assuming it is Donald Trump. I don’t know if I’d have voted for him had I been an American; probably, if he’d had a different slant with regard to Israel/Palestine. However, his alleged efforts to avoid being a part of the slaughter of two million or so Vietnamese, puts him right up at the top of the list of American heroes along with the genuine honest American draft-dodger heroes, including Muhamid Ali.
DannyH
QUOTE (Dugald @ 17th Mar 2017, 01:08am) *
Danny, I belong to your generation and I can’t help but wonder where “so many young lives were lost fighting communism”. I assume you are referring to British lives, and the only place I can think of where “so many” lives were lost is Korea. I haven’t taken the trouble to determine exactly how many British lives were lost, but I’d guess it was less than what I’d describe off the top of my head as “so many”. Hitler’s Wehrmacht lost what I’d describe as a helluva lot of lives fighting communism, and the Red Army I’d guess lost a helluva lot of communist lives fighting fascism. How do you think the relatives of those communists who lost their lives fighting fascism must feel? What did they die for?

These are really rhetoric questions Danny, it just pains me a great deal that someone (not so much you as others) who was British during WWII, in 1941 for example, can speak so disparagingly of communists. I’m British and I was in Britain and I still recall the unmitigated euphoria when Britain had an ally, albeit a communist one.

Dugald, it is difficult to respond to your post without going off the topic, 'Donald Trump', so I hope other readers will understand where I am coming from. Let me say, that I do not take issue with anything you have said.

If I can deal with your closing paragraph first. I have always had the greatest repect for the Russian people who fought against the Germans when their country was invaded. Having said that, I do not label the Russian people as 'Communists'. They live in a Communist Party controlled country. To me , they are Russians. So when you say that Hitler's army lost many men during World War 2 fighting Communism, I have to disagree with you. Hitler's army was defeated on Russian soil by Russian people.

Getting on to Korea. This has become known as the 'Forgotten War'. I am saddened that you feel that by comparison to Hitler's losses, the Allied forces losses in Korea was of a much smaller magnitude.

Let's take the case of the 1st Battalion, the Gloucester Regiment, as an example. The have been immortalised as 'The Glorious Glosters'.

There were 650 of them sent to defend an important crossing on the Imjin River. 10,000 Chinese turned up! The Glosters never received any reinforcements, so had to face the Chinese alone. Only 40 men escaped. Without being sarcastic, obviously their number of casualties were relatively low compared to the Chinese, but was that of any comfort to the relatives of the dead British troops?

Another war that springs to mind was the war in Malaya. It is another forgotten war.

To get to the point, my response to Wombat was to highlight that the 'Allied' forces, including troops from the UK, Commonwealth and the USA fought against Communism (because that is what we were told it was for). Now China which is still a Communist controlled country is one of the most successful capitalist countries in the world. And because this topic is 'Donald Trump', what did 54,000 American service men and women give their lives for during the Korean war? To get into debt with China?

Danny Harris
ExPOW
Sticks and stones gl, sticks and stones.....

My question is perfectly valid so there's no need for personal insults here (post #243).

Americans under president chump are losing Obamacare and will wind up paying much more for
healthcare coverage and clean water while the poor will and elderly will have support programs
withdrawn.

The pundits say that america is coming out of recession, interest rates are forecast to rise shortly
but if there's less disposable income per capita, who IS going to buy american cars that never
have been able to compete with Japanese in terms of fit and finish and reliability or,
more importantly these days, fuel economy?
wombat
[quote name='ExPOW' date='17th Mar 2017, 08:15pm' post='3728291'

The pundits say that america is coming out of recession, interest rates are forecast to rise shortly
but if there's less disposable income per capita, who IS going to buy american cars that never
have been able to compete with Japanese in terms of fit and finish and reliability or,
more importantly these days, fuel economy?
[/quote]

thumbup.gif spot on M8,and guess who set up the automobile infrastructure in japan
after they surrendered? laugh.gif what about the HUMVEE ? 3miles to the gallon laugh.gif
john.mcn

The Humvee is an armed forces vehicle, are you really comparing that to a consumer vehicle?
wombat
rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
wombat
laugh.gif and
wombat
laugh.gif
john.mcn

What is your point, the Humvee is an armed forces vehicle and was designed as such. Slapping some polish on it does not detract it from what it is.
wombat
so was a JEEP laugh.gif your in de nile yes.gif
john.mcn
Bloody hell you are slow on the uptake, your argument is that the Humvee has crap fuel economy compared to Japanese cars which are designed for the consumer.. the Humvee was designed for Armed forces use, does that even register on you? It was designed to carry soldiers, equipment, weapons and is wider and heavier than consumer vehicles, it will have a fuel hungry engine to cope with this extra weight and will be designed to cope under extreme loads and stress, no fancy lightweight plastics on this.
It is as heavy and powerful as HGV truck and not comparable to something like a Honda civic
wombat
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 17th Mar 2017, 08:58pm) *
it will have a fuel hungry engine to cope with this extra weight and will be designed to cope under extreme loads,

rolleyes.gif yeah all your loads of bull...t laugh.gif laugh.gif

it gets 3miles to a gallon and most yanks dream of owning one

glasgow lass
QUOTE (glasgow lass @ 15th Mar 2017, 10:14pm) *
Who is going to buy them!, thats a very silly question and you speaking about KellyAnne !
Im sorry to say that you just sound like the rest of them on CNN, you know the crooked so-callded-news people, who are a big part of the swamp . rolleyes.gif

This is not a insult, I was speaking regarding my true feelings , did you not do the same thing!
glasgow lass
https://youtu.be/55hS0FKg9a8
A look back at the pre election days.
glasgow lass
QUOTE (Dave Grieve @ 23rd Feb 2017, 07:19am) *
I would imagine the majority of people who voted for Trump are happy with his performance so far.
Penny to a Pound the majority of people in America who are complaining about him, all voted against him.
The others throughout the world complaining are just the usual rent a crowd mob, always looking for a 'cause bandwagon' to jump on.

Hi Dave, I agree with that,During the election I asked my friend in Florida if I could come into the USA and place an illegal vote, he said only if I was Mexican .Ti gave me a laff smile.gif
Hope you are keeping well Dave,. Lass.
ExPOW
Today (Mar21, 2017).
The announcement of FBI Boss (James Comey) in yesterday's complete refutal of dumold chump's claim that Obama tapped chump's 'phones is history.
chump owes Obama and the nation a public apology at least.
Do you think he'll do it?
Fat chance.

Whoopi Goldberg (on her show today) said, talking about chump;
"Hey, nobody tapped your @ss!".

(If I was Obama, I'd sue for defammation of character)

What's more is that the chump administration is under an official criminal FBI Investigation into the question of chump's associates' and russian election interference and involvement.

Even better, wait for it, chump's tweeted claim yesterday that;
“The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process.”

chump tweeted that LIE more than an hour before Comey stated that;
COMEY, asked about the tweet while he was still testifying: “I’m sorry, I haven’t been following anybody on Twitter while I’ve been sitting here.”

The NSA and FBI did nosuch thing.

Either chump is;
a barefaced LIAR
a psychotic
or
a malicious and plodding halfwit who doesn't get it
or
all three.

You choose.

Under the American Constitution, it will take 2/3rds of the American Senate to vote him out.
The word "impeach" has already been mentioned on US TV yesterday.

I wonder however, if Comey will be joining the ranks of the unemployed sooner than later or will he merely have a highspeed underground tunnel car accident anytime soon?
angel
Don't worry ExPow

In the world of Billionaires
Trump ain't so wealthy , biggrin.gif

He already is down a billion since last year
Now that's a plus , I think ! unsure.gif
Dave Grieve
QUOTE (angel @ 22nd Mar 2017, 05:04am) *
Don't worry ExPow

In the world of Billionaires
Trump ain't so wealthy , biggrin.gif

He already is down a billion since last year
Now that's a plus , I think ! unsure.gif

I will be surprised Pat if he comes out of his term of office poorer than when he went in. The one consistent rule about Presidents, Prime Ministers and any other name you can give to the leader of a country is that they are ultimately in it for themselves and make sure their pockets are lined.
angel
QUOTE (Dave Grieve @ 22nd Mar 2017, 05:03am) *
I will be surprised Pat if he comes out of his term of office poorer than when he went in. The one consistent rule about Presidents, Prime Ministers and any other name you can give to the leader of a country is that they are ultimately in it for themselves and make sure their pockets are lined.

I don't think that he will come out of office poorer than when he went in Dave,

Although I understand that he does not take a wage for being the President ,
the country has to pay for all the security that he and his family require
and probably pay for his expense account and also the running and
maintenance of his air plane , etc. etc. . also there is every chance that he will
manage somehow to claim for a substantial Tax Rebate . biggrin.gif

I am not so concerned about what trump does with America , my concerns
are how his actions regarding governing that country affects Canada .
and I think anyone with a thought in their head should have a care . sad.gif
ExPOW
I am not so concerned about what trump does with America

We should ALL be concerned with what chump does with the world.

While he and his administration are under criminal investigation, he should not try to pick or nominate officials for public office. If his administration is found to be guilty of culpable practices, every appointment he made or makes will be/should be invalidated.

Another scandal brewing;

chump's former election campaign manager is now known to have had close history and associations (sic: employed by at a rate to $10mil/year)with a russian billionaire who is closely linked to vladimir the shirtless. That same manager was later hired by chump to manage his own electoral campaign but now chump's administration claims to have no knowledge of this person.
Coincidence, strange, bizarre or what?

Two of chump's proponents are handling the inquisition on the FBI's investigation into russian election interference. It does not take genius to figure out how that verdict eventually will go, does it?

The adage that absolute power corrupts absolutely is certainly true.

The posterchild for corruption is dumold chump himself.

C'mon america, get a bl@@dy GRIP!
john.mcn

Surely its only a criminal investigation if there has been a crime, what the FBI are doing is investigating Russia links as part of counter intelligence and to see if there has been any crimes committed

I see that he's being anti muslim again banning laptops on flights from Muslims countries and we're following him by doing the same laugh.gif
wombat
sad.gif meanwhile some radicalised nutter has just ran over 20 people and stabbed a copper to

death ,on a bridge near Westminster. wacko.gif
Billy Boil
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 17th Mar 2017, 08:10pm) *
The Humvee is an armed forces vehicle, are you really comparing that to a consumer vehicle?

Actual the civilian version of the Humvee was very much a copy of the military vec. but with bright paint and chrome It was withdrawn from sale I think around 2008/9 due to concerns about conspicuous excess and vast fuel consumption. there is one megalomaniac still driving on in our town!
Billy Boil
QUOTE (john.mcn @ 17th Mar 2017, 08:58pm) *
Bloody hell you are slow on the uptake, your argument is that the Humvee has crap fuel economy compared to Japanese cars which are designed for the consumer.. the Humvee was designed for Armed forces use, does that even register on you? It was designed to carry soldiers, equipment, weapons and is wider and heavier than consumer vehicles, it will have a fuel hungry engine to cope with this extra weight and will be designed to cope under extreme loads and stress, no fancy lightweight plastics on this.
It is as heavy and powerful as HGV truck and not comparable to something like a Honda civic

Arguing with fantasizing PHD's of the internet, is a frustrating and futile pursuit. I have posted another comment on the "civilian" Humvee. A truly wonderful vehicle but doomed by its excess.

Most S.U.V. coming out of Asia, are indeed cheap toys for weekend adventurers, and apart from the obvious ( Land rover Troop Carrier etc.) should never be taken in to "off road" situations.
ExPOW
Today's developments are in tune with the american habit of spinning all kinds of distractions into the mix in an attempt to divert and distract from the issue at hand.

The Watergate Scandal and the Kennedy Assassinations are cases in point.
The Rise and Fall of dumold chump will receive its own layers of "spin" to the point where no-one can get to the bottom of anything nevermind arriving at the cold hard facts.

Today, Republican Congressman Schipp stated on TV that he believes that objectivity in ongoing investigations cannot be achieved. He also stated that the source of the wiretapping tipoffs actually came from the Whitehouse itself after chump's inauguration.

If that's not just plain devious, what is?

To take your point John in
Surely its only a criminal investigation if there has been a crime,

not entirely, but here's a thought:
If collusion and giving aid and succour to the enemy (shirtless Vlad and his cronies) and other possible traitorous acts are in question or the attempt to hinder or compromise the electoral process and undermine democracy at its very roots that, in and of itself, is criminal. The enquiry is attempting to discover and prove that crime(s) has/have been committed and whodunnit.
john.mcn

The big word is 'IF', it is not a criminal investigation unless there is proof of a crime.
glasgow lass
QUOTE (wombat @ 22nd Mar 2017, 08:53pm) *
sad.gif meanwhile some radicalised nutter has just ran over 20 people and stabbed a copper to

death ,on a bridge near Westminster. wacko.gif

O' aye thats what the Dems are spowting off, bridges not walls.
ExPOW
Today's nonsense from the excited states of America......

chump has signed off on yet another executive order reversing much of Obama's clean air polices which unfortunately advance the cause of coal power and all the pollution that brings.
chump was seen and heard to declare "clean coal, clean coal" on yank tv today.

Here's news for you, you bumbling porcine bullying incompetent moron;

There's nosuch thing as clean coal!

Back to putting the spin on everything to bury facts and cloud the issues;

chump is now having Hilary Clinton investigated on suspicion of Russian collusion.
(Maybe the shirtless vlad turned her crank some.)

chump tweeted this morning as though it was his doing that $1.2 Billion was being allocated to building
two models of SUVs in Michigan. The manufacturer then confirmed later today that a longstanding plan to reinstate the manufacture
of those two models was going ahead.
chump had nothing to do with it.

There are 1300 more U.S. Automotive Jobs being sent to Mexico.

America seems to staggering towards imploding in on itself under the auspices of this incompetent halfwit.

Instead of tending to the nation's ills and woes, he takes the second defeat of his immigration executive order #2 and the rejection of his Obamacare reversal
as a nasty dog might take a poked stick, throws a wobbly, slings his teddy in the corner and bugs off again last weekend to play golf.
Unfortunately his golf round costs U.S Taxpayers $3 million and that's not including green fees either.

Commentators have pointed out chump's claims of Americans becoming sick and tired of all chump's WINS speeches before the inauguration
have yet to result in anything close to a "win".

The White House has again reiterated that there was no collusion with the Russians and the chairman of the investigation now himself refuses to
step down after it was discovered that he had interviews with Russians.
U.S. House intelligence chairman Devin Nunes rebuffed calls to step aside from the Russia investigation Tuesday as demands grow for him to recuse himself as head of that probe.

So, given that situation, how do you think the verdict is going to go?

A while back, chump applied to build a wall on a Scottish golf course claiming that the wall would protect the course from climate change but later, when convenient to him, he then declares that climate change is a hoax.

chump was even described today, on a U.S. Talk Show, as "a pathological liar".

What is it going to take to topple this mug and put the world back on an even keel?
wellfield
Dear Sir'....I only hope that you are as deeply involved in your own country's politics as you are in mine.
ExPOW
I'm trying to make the point that it's not local, domestic nor continental politics that are at stake here mon vieux.

This obnoxious porcine stumblebum has the ability to affect the entire world, everything and everybody in it, including you.

chump's incompetence and stupidity is one thing, corruption is quite another and yet this @@ckwit still
has his pudgy fingers on the nuclear button.

Does that not worry you just a little?

we have a right to vocalise our concerns in case there is someone 'out there' who is prepared to
stand up and do something about it.

I don't even know nor care what news coverage of this entire situation you have where you are so, I'll report
significant events (because of time zone differences et cetera).
The world needs to know what's going on.

We are living out days that history will never forgive us for.
john.mcn

What do you propose someone does about it?
ExPOW
What makes you think I'm proposing anything?

Last week Nunes gets into the White House for a secret meeting.
He leaves and shortly after, reappears at the same locale claiming he now has evidence of telephone tapping so presents that “evidence” to the White House, which instantly is up in arms over it and tweets accordingly.
When asked what Nunes’ source was, he said the information came from the White House!

Does anybody else see the flaw in this?

Here’s a clue....

Nobody was supposed to know or see that Nunes was even there to begin with.

Ta-daaaaa!

More White House lies and spin.

Remember when chump was filmed bombastically claiming to all and sundry his 100% support while completely extolling the virtues of his own ObamaCare Ammendments?
Result, defeated twice.
Well, cut to yesterday when beanface spicer appeared in front of national television and foolishly stated that;
“The president (sic: chump) hated the planned ammendments and had never liked them anyway.”

Today (Mar 30, 2017) it was announced that ( “if she wasn’t my daughter – I’d do her”) daughter Ivanka had not only been officially hired as a Federal U.S. Employee but was given an office in the whitehouse as an aide-de-chump.
This is not only unethical, it is also an obvious conflict of interest but sadly, not illegal.
It was also suggested by David Alexrod, former adviser to ex-Pres. Obama that she could do the nation a great service by offering to hold chump’s iPhone for “a while”.

Another boast from chump was that there were many women in the chump cabinet, four to be precise and that he, chump, held women in great regard. Whaaaaaat?
Unfortunately none of those many (4) women attended the cabinet deliberations on women’s issues held recently.
I wonder why not.

Rejecting and invitation to throw the first pitch in the upcoming baseball season has not won chump many
friends (perhaps even among the non-thinking legions of rednecks who voted for him) and there is speculation that he cannot even master the pitching technique enough to prevent complete embarrassment.

Yesterday, chump signed off on a bill to enable ISPs to collect, disseminate and sell their subscriber internet browsing history, preferences, personal details and even eMail contents. This will probably result in a reawakening in the use of letterpost just in order to maintain privacy.

Yes indeed, America has sunk to a new low and the trend is certainly downward.

It was also mentioned on U.S. TV today that when chump’s approval rating hits the low twenties, the Republican Party will have to oust him. Give him back his iPhone then so it can happen all the quicker.

That's a homegrown proposal (and it is far be it from me to advocate anything).
I'm seeing this from a distance, as you are.

So much then, “For the land of the free and the home of the brave....”.
ExPOW
Forgot to include this in my previous post.....

This is not only unethical, it is also an obvious conflict of interest but sadly, not illegal.

should have read....

This is not only unethical, it is also an obvious conflict of interest and blatant nepotism but sadly, not illegal.

Meanwhile, back at the funny farm...

Yesterday, the disgraced, defrocked and dejected former National Security Agency Supremo, General Flynn
pops back into the limelight.

But first, a brief history lesson.....

Remember when Flynn himself advocated going after Hilary Clinton to the extent of prosecution and his recommendation of jailtime over
her eMails fiasco?
His closing words were;

"If she like others in her retinue were to be given immunity from prosecution, it is obvious that a crime has been committed".

So, bearing that in mind, what does Flynn want?
Immunity before spilling the beans no less.
Ergo, by his own sword and logic admits that a crime has been committed.

America and the world needs to know what chump knew of Russian interference and when he knew it.

Remember Watergate?

It seems that people who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

By the way, there are now three separate investigations running into
the Kremlin Konnection, The Senate, The Congress and the F.B.I.

Let's hope one of them actually comes up with the truth.

IMPEACHMENT may only be a matter of days away.

Fingers crossed.
angel

In today's news , trump has signed another executive order
to have the trading practises of America's trading partners
investigated for unfair practises against America with Canada
at the bottom of the list which includes 16 other countries
, Our PM says that we Canadian should not be concerned .

Trump ,I think will say anything that will keep
him in the limelight, although , he really
has'nt done very much.
A bag of wind making a lot of noise . biggrin.gif

DannyH
I can fully understand the concern expressed by some regarding Donald Trump. But shouldn't we who do not live in the USA, ask ourselves why did he get democratically elected?

Perhaps some of the answers can be found in what motivated people to elect him. For example, on Channel Four tonight in their Unreported World series of programmes it focussed on Detroit.

For some younger people in the UK, it may come as news to them that Detroit was once the powerhouse of the world for the manufacture of automobiles. Car manufacturers like General Motors were leaders in the field. Nobody could have imagined that Detroit would become a desolate slum, full of unemployed former car workers. What is shocking is the revelation made by Channel Four. There is a 70% illiteracy rate in Detroit. They found that a high percentage of so called High School graduates had an illiteracy level eqivalent to what was expected of a 7 years old child!

If you lived there, wouldn't you feel there is no future for your children? Donald Trump comes along, so you say, "What the hell, give him a chance, the present system couldn't care less about us".

Danny Harris
angel

Danny the auto industry has changed very much over these
past years , it has spread from America into other countries
and is now a global industry , although, Detroit is still very
much a part of the auto trade , and will probably continue to be so for
a long time .

With regards to Detroit's slums I have heard that same story
since I was a child , much the same as other industrialised
cities around the world some terrible living conditions and from
my own personal experience some very nice .

With regards to their literacy level , I have spent time with people
in Detroit and never once did I feel like I was speaking to a
7yr old child .

There is of course much unemployment but then again America
is not the only country with that problem and with regards to the
American voter I can very much imagine them saying ,
" Lets give Trump a chance " ..But there has been times
when listening to the news and only last evening from Pennsylvania
many of those voters had regrets in terms of their vote . Regards

Elma
The Electoral College was the one who elected Donald Trump, if the first past the post was used then Hillary should have won the presidency as she had almost three thousand more votes than her rival. I know it would have been different even although the House and Senate are both now Republican as she knows her way round the machinations of government.
ExPOW
dumold chump's latest madness.....

click below;
BlameObamaAgain

Mentioned on U.S. TV today, that chump looks to be intent on undoing everything Obama set up.

The U.S. National Archives is being readied to enter, record and keep a complete set of the boastful
buffoon's tweets and preserve them in the annals of history. Let's hope they
preserve the growing reaction that represents the hatred for that porcine blimp and all he stands for.
ExPOW
Word just out is that Steve Bannon has been given the boot from the U.S. National Security Agency.
This has to make Ohio Democrats happy.

An aside: The White House is facing allegations that it funnelled secret intelligence reports to a Republican congressman leading an investigation into his campaign's possible ties to Russian officials as well as Moscow's interference in the 2016 election. Could that recipient be Nunes?
The plot thickens.

Anyway, chump has now had two failed NSA Bosses fired.
That's Flynn and now Bannon. Perhaps Bannon suggested that chump should go poke Vlad the shirtless with a stick over the Syrian Genocide.

With the North Koreans (remember that they declared war on America) getting all uppity and firing off missiles here there and mostly in the general direction of Japan, the chaos in the White House and the know-nothing representatives Tillerson and son-in-law Kushner left to handle foreign policy and international affairs, it maywell be time to start digging that big bunker in the backyard.

However you slice it, the Office Of The President Of The United States is beginning to look a bit like this;
(the original outfit came from Mussolini's wardrobe)
angel
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
ExPOW
Ringing the changes.....

Today, Apr 6, 2017 saw chairman of the House intelligence committee, Devin Nunes finally recuse himself from his part in one of the russian election meddling investigations.
About F@ time!
For his part in trying to weave the typical web of deception and spin, at which he failed miserably, we shall see how deep his involvement really was.

Truth will out.

As for chump, this is just another nail in the lying prat's coffin.

Impeachment maybe closer than we think.
As a portent of things to come, remember that chump himself tweeted as early as June 4, 2014
"Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?"
Must've had a premonition.

Meanwhile he (chump) continues to try to divert from the real issue with comrade shirtless vlad by turning his ire on those who would seek the removal of his sexually harassing pal Bill O'Reilly.
O'Reilly has a long history of sexual harassment and has got away with it up to this point simply because he brings in lots of advertising cash to Fox News. In America, dollars outweigh principles, morality or conscience it appears.

Anyway, chump, the Grabber-In-Chief, is up to his usual antics even asserting that this is Sexual Assault Awareness month. (I think he must be expecting some sort of an award for his leading participation in it).

Is it only me who realises that chump, the madman, incompetent and fulltime halfwit cannot think nor even parse a simple sentence?
angel

Tonight , Trump has launched a missle strike
into Syria . .... NOW WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
wombat
rolleyes.gif sh.ts hit the fan.
ExPOW
Well....

It's not unreasonable to remind ourselves that US Representative to The United Nations (Nikki Haley) did warn the world
that the U.S. would take individual reprisal on Assad's @ss for the chemical attack on his own people.

The UN did not move on that mass murder so effectively 'chickened out'.

Syria was ordered to surrender it's chemical weapons back in 2013 but apparently never did or was resupplied by the shirtless vlad
and his gang. Ergo, the Syrians were, by possession of new inventory i.e. stocks of Sarin, (the nerve gas used)
in the horrific attack two days ago on Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib Province were clearly in violation of the no-possession order.

It's about time that someone puts the boots to vlad and his gang of commie thugs and if Assad is hiding behind vlad's skirts,
he should be included in the kicking.

If it takes a halfwit like chump to unleash the whirlwind then it's about time the bullies and the hotheads in the Middle East were all put down.

What does The Good Book say about Armageddon again?
"Yea, in the Valley of Megiddo, there shalt be weeping and gnashing of teeth..."
john.mcn

I dont think Assad is stupid enough to use chemical weapons, not only does he know there would be reprisals but that the Russians would be pretty pissed off. Another thing is why would he use it on an unimportant town when he with the aid of the Russians have been gaining ground and pushing the rebels back. Doesn't anyone else think that like last time the timing was a bit suspect. Previously the UN investigators were in Damascus when there was a gas attack and this time it happens a few days after the US drops its policy of Assad stepping down in any peace talks, now that there a gas 'attack' the US is forced to demand regime change again, coincidence?...no chance!
angel

Assad uses the chemicals on his own people
when he figures it's time to scare them
once again from aiding the Syrian rebels .
and also the USA is investigating how Russia
manages to help Assad get those chemicals ,
despite their denials .

Dugald
“I dont think Assad is stupid enough to use chemical weapons, not only does he know there would be reprisals but that the Russians would be pretty pissed off. Another thing is why would he use it on an unimportant town when he with the aid of the Russians have been gaining ground and pushing the rebels back. Doesn't anyone else think that like last time the timing was a bit suspect. Previously the UN investigators were in Damascus when there was a gas attack and this time it happens a few days after the US drops its policy of Assad stepping down in any peace talks, now that there a gas 'attack' the US is forced to demand regime change again, coincidence?...no chance!”

John:

I think your post # 298 succinctly and accurately explains the current situation in Syria. It is comprehensive, sensible, and I believe accurate. If I were to add anything to it, it would simply be to emphasize the fact that no conclusive proof has yet been offered to justify Assad's alleged use of poison.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.