Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pandaring To Embra Or Were Can We Put The Pandas
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > Images Chit Chat
kenb
HERE WE GO AGAIN I GET THE PHONE CALL FROM "MY ENGLISH MATE"" ken i see you are getting two new defenders for the bears" big guys i am told laughing stops phone goes dead ring him back so far off the mark,why do outsiders think glasgow and edinburgh are the same place i think they must havenae culture,people i know soon get it right, right in the ear. in my opinion glasgow is miles better than embra . story is two giant pandas arrive in scotland (edinburgh ) AND HE THINKS ITS TWO BIG TEDDY BEARS ,these english. tell him go read the article he rings backsorry ken but if glasgow is so good and green and......etc why does edinburgh get the pandas "cause we dont have a zoo""no excuse says he so were could we put two giant pandas in glasgow for breeding also for 10years the"big hoose"springs to mind.10years for murder/breeding , were would you put up the bears!!!!!
TeeHeeHee
Have you seen how much the Pandas on Loan are costing?
Think yourself lucky that Glasgow isn't hjaving to pay for them for 10 years. wink.gif
kenb
we could keep them on a boat moored in govan owned by P AND O
biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Rab-oldname
Here they are arriving at Edinburgh after clearing immigration and quarantine checks ......................

Click to view attachment
By popular demand their daft Chinese names are to be replaced by 'Francie' and 'Josie'.
wombat
rolleyes.gif Hmm wunner where aw the bamboo is comin fae ?
proudmaryhiller
What a welcome...Nicola Sturgeon and the Bagpipes...god love them biggrin.gif
Rabbie
I wid have put them back on a sloe boat tae China, and returned to the panda bear wilds.

Poor wee sowels, can ye imagine living in Emrba?! Ah cannea, it's way too near England for ma delicate disposition.

Am I wrang but did I hear that it is costing cú70 000 000 to hire the pair for ten years in the hope that Daddy bear is gonna dea the "bizness?" Aye right, wi awe them grockels oggling. Pandas, I believe are shy wee beasties.

Animals belang in their own natural habitat, I wid have zoos converted to sumptious lodgings for politicians and bankers. No that a great deal of convertion would be required
kenb
nice one rab. it looks like they are full of personality no use in "embra" personality yes rabbie to close to england tongue.gif tongue.gif

ashfield
QUOTE (wombat @ 7th Dec 2011, 08:42pm) *

Bam-pots rolleyes.gif
Rab-oldname
QUOTE (wombat @ 7th Dec 2011, 08:42pm) *

I'm just as bamboozled as you are Click to view attachment
Rab-oldname
QUOTE (proudmaryhiller @ 8th Dec 2011, 02:52am) *
What a welcome...Nicola Sturgeon and the Bagpipes...god love them biggrin.gif

Is that a Group PMH? laugh.gif
kenb
rab i have a feeling that your pic is a forgery not everything is black and white so i wont take it as red they seem to much like pandas
tombro
Could we not put the Pandas on patrol (with policemen inside them) on the main streets to clean up the Druggies, Nerds and Jakies ?

Just a thought !

Tombro
kenb
a great idea tombro they could wear flat caps and have big sticks of bamboo to keep the natives in check (black and white checks). tongue.gif
Rab-oldname
'First panda crossing' it says here - can you see it?
Click to view attachment
bilbo.s
Click to view attachment

Only one week in the country and accused of sectarianism by Celtic FC.
Rab-oldname
'Hey Josie, d'you know this bamboo is great to eat?'
'Francie my son, you hum it, I'll play it'
Click to view attachment
Rabbie
Opps.. entered in error!
Rabbie
QUOTE (Rab @ 9th Dec 2011, 04:40pm) *
'First panda crossing' it says here - can you see it?
Click to view attachment

Anywan can see thets not a panda crossing, it's HM T'Queen <Attenshun!> wearing her rainmate.
Rabbie
Oh ah gie up, damned quote thingie is playing me up the night....
kenb
hey rabbie ithought this thread was about pandas not chameleons lol blink.gif blink.gif tongue.gif
kenb
bilbo.s my mate that started this has just rang me to ask(wind me up)why within 1 week are we starting a panda band with the big yin (panda) on wood wind lol
kenb
BROKEN NEWS " TIAN TIAN " AKA SWEETIE IS ONE OF THE FEMALE FACES OF THE YEAR tongue.gif
BY WHOM NONE OTHER THAN THE B B C
THE LADY HERSELF In an interview said"i have nothing to say i am bamboo zled by all this
panda ring to my husbands friends at the BBC THEY ARE ALL BAMboo POTS
ALL TONGUE IN CHEEK BY KENB tongue.gif
kenb
just wondering how the pandas are doing tongue.gif
kenb
embra have done it again advertising scoop "panda baby panda" er ( maybe)
every time they get publicity of the right kind we get stupid slogan ah wel
Ruchazie Rat
Is he sucking up with the George Square Mob in case Embra Zoo ships him to Glesga Zoo for firing duds?..

Click to view attachment
DavidT
Edinburgh zoo are tying to get one of these to lead the band...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K36O9FyDXM4...be_gdata_player
kenb
nice one david
DavidT
EXCLUSIVE

Click to view attachment
kenb
you are getting worse david i like it lol
carmella
That picture is toooooooooo funny for words. Apparently, when little pandas are born they are so tiny in comparison to the mother's size it's quite amazing.

Purplefan
So has the panda given birth then?
carmella
Not Yet - Still Waiting...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.