Get your final pink paper out for this quiz, there is over 120 questions, so here we got 10 at a time.
It is not all football, so good luck.
(1) Celtic did the double in 1998. Who did they clinch the league title from?
(2) Having finished third, then second, which horse went onto win the Grand National at Aintree.
(3) Name the Dundee keeper wo was on Scotland's 1974 world cup squad.
(4) Which St. Johnstone player had the same surname as former Huddlesfield, Leeds U and England star.
(5) Wasim Akram played for which England country side.
(6) Which junior side played at Tinto Park.
(7) Name the two English clubs former celt Willie McStay played for.
(8) Where do Nottts county play.
(9) Who scored the only goal when Rangers beat celtic in the 84/85 Skol cup final.
(10) Who was the Scots fighter who twice lost Ray Calthouse for the British lightweight title during the early 80s.
They are easy, will give plenty of time to answer, the next one'will test you.