Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talking To Taliban
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Other Discussions
Tommy Kennedy
Hauge admits talks with Taliban

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hague-unannounced...-211719096.html

Who'll be the last young sqaudie to die while seeking a 'face saving out'?!
TeeHeeHee
Meanwhile my mate's brother is going back for his 5th tour ...
... Well, if you're that good - Catch 22.
Mind you, the money's good and there's lots of hours (o/t) rolleyes.gif
Chrissie
I think we need to get out of Afghanistan now. We got Bin Ladin. Isn't that why we went there in the first place; I thought so.
angel

Canada's withdrawal from Afghanistan
has begun...

2011: WithdrawalCanada has announced that it will withdraw the bulk of its troops from Afghanistan in 2011, with the Infantry Battle Group withdrawn by the end of July, and all Canadian Forces personnel and equipment withdrawn from Kandahar by the end of December 2011 . In September 2008, Conservative leader Stephen Harper pledged this, saying a decade at war is enough. He acknowledged that neither the Canadian public nor the troops themselves had any appetite to stay longer in the war and said that only a small group of advisers might remain.[18][19][20][21][22]

On Dec 09/10 it was announced that after the end of combat operations in July 2011, Canadian Forces (approximately 950 newly-posted specialized personnel) will be transferred from ISAF to the NATO Training Mission-Afghanistan to continue the training of the Afghan National Army and Afghan National Police.[23]

angel

Canada's withdrawal from Afghanistan
has begun...

2011: WithdrawalCanada has announced that it will withdraw the bulk of its troops from Afghanistan in 2011, with the Infantry Battle Group withdrawn by the end of July, and all Canadian Forces personnel and equipment withdrawn from Kandahar by the end of December 2011 . In September 2008, Conservative leader Stephen Harper pledged this, saying a decade at war is enough. He acknowledged that neither the Canadian public nor the troops themselves had any appetite to stay longer in the war and said that only a small group of advisers might remain.[18][19][20][21][22]

On Dec 09/10 it was announced that after the end of combat operations in July 2011, Canadian Forces (approximately 950 newly-posted specialized personnel) will be transferred from ISAF to the NATO Training Mission-Afghanistan to continue the training of the Afghan National Army and Afghan National Police.[23]
-------------------------------------

I have already posted this on another thread , but because it is Canadian , I thought it might possibly get a little notice on here.

angel
Never mind , just shoot me !
TeeHeeHee
Bang yer deid. rolleyes.gif
Tig ... ye can get back up again. biggrin.gif
angel
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 3rd Jul 2011, 02:03am) *
Bang yer deid. rolleyes.gif
Tig ... ye can get back up again. biggrin.gif

Aw Tomi , I left the wrong thread open,
never mind , you hide I'll come find you. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.