Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celtic In The Usa
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Sport & Leisure
wee mags
my son was telling me that the Celtic were going to play in Fenway Park home of the
Boston Red Sox , I was wondering if anyone was going ?
hubert
QUOTE (wee mags @ 10th Jun 2010, 01:26am) *
my son was telling me that the Celtic were going to play in Fenway Park home of the
Boston Red Sox , I was wondering if anyone was going ?

Mags I aint, a wee bit too far! LoL
By the way you could have posted this in the old firm thread.
Nae problem otherwise.
Back in the early 80s I was working at Boeing and Celtic played the Seattle Sounders at the Kingdome and I went, the Sounders won 2-1 or something like that, it was not much of a game, not because Celtic got beaten, but some of these exhibition games are blase.
wee mags
Hubert you should know mw by noo I never get anything right biggrin.gif
hubert
QUOTE (wee mags @ 10th Jun 2010, 02:59am) *
Hubert you should know mw by noo I never get anything right biggrin.gif

Mags dont be hard on yersel, its no never do you get anything right, its seldom do you get anything right! LoL
wellfield
Seen Celtic and quite a lots of other Brit. teams play here in Los Angeles....Problem is,the games are usually a wee bit lackluster,as if they're on Holiday.....or maybe just the hangover from the night before...Lol.....Years ago we (our club) hosted a dance for the Celtic team,that was way back in Stevie Chalmers days,he was a family friend who'd lived by us up in Balornock..A fine man indeed!

QUOTE (wellfield @ 10th Jun 2010, 11:58am) *
Seen Celtic and quite a lot of other Brit. teams play here in Los Angeles....Problem is,the games are usually a wee bit lackluster,as if they're on Holiday.....or maybe just the hangover from the night before...Lol.....Years ago we (our club) hosted a dance for the Celtic team,that was way back in Stevie Chalmers days,he was a family friend who'd lived by us up in Balornock..A fine man indeed!

Tennscot
I also remember our sister had a fenderbender While Steve was in the car and her husband was worried sick incase Celtic sued her.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.