Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sevens Heaven
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Discussions > Sport & Leisure
beth
Am I the only rugby supporter on here. we are through tae the quarters in the sevens at Murrayfield. Scotland played brilliant and were even described as greyhounds as opposed to the usual terriers. Keep it up ra morra Scotland
beth
Well, we won the plate, Scotland were fantastic, wish the national side played their test internationals like it
Scots Kiwi Lass
Hi Beth

Though not a big fan of Sevens Rugby, the 15-man game is my big interest. I am an avid supporter of our local team, Canterbury, also the Crusaders and of course the All Blacks.

I didn't know that Scotland had won the plate in the Sevens - good on them. New Zealand missed out, I hear, on winning the tournament. Still, they have won it many times before. Samoa are playing some great stuff.

Here's hoping Scotland's 15-man team do well in next year's World Cup in New Zealand, particularly against Argentina as I've got tickets ordered to watch the game in Christchurch. I've got the tartan gear all ready!!

Cheers,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.