Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wombat's Photos
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > Images Chit Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Tommy Kennedy

Wombat, he's got a great spread in the 'Outback'. He's very carefull not to give his location away coz he's wanted by the Oz rozzers. I got a fix on him tho' when he was 'on-line', the 'outback' of N.S.W. but I'm not giving his location away. I'll grass him up to the cops when they raise the reward for him tongue.gif

More of his pics to follow
Tommy Kennedy

Wombat- cooking his 'roast' for dinner.
No 'Supermarket shopping' for Wombat just goes out and does a bit o' rustlin rolleyes.gif
('Remember to send a pic of that big oven you have, Wombat)
Tommy Kennedy

This is his rustlin' wagon, shopping trolley - out at night 3/4 lambs shoved in it and he's off like the clappers!
Tommy Kennedy

He sends a pic of a 'wanted' poster. Note the V R....Queen Victoria's time. 8 thousand quid, huge amount of money back then.

I've got a pic of his, Wombat's 'Wanted poster' but I'm not showing it, some of you might try to beat me for the reward money rolleyes.gif

(More pics to follow later)
TeeHeeHee
Do you think Mick Jagger played a good Ned Kelly?
Tommy Kennedy
Never saw it,THEE. Now who could they get, that is ugly enough, to play Wombat ?tongue.gif
TeeHeeHee
Wurzel Gummage?
Tommy Kennedy

QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 20th Feb 2010, 03:24pm) *
Wurzel Gummage?
Oh, definately, THEE......Mind he's trying to look the hard man here...does that when his missus goes out tongue.gif

Crikey..he's got a third arm!
Tommy Kennedy

And when she goes away for a few days to visit her sister he puts this sign up on his spread!
auldbutcher
tommy i think we'll pey wombat a wee visit 4x flat ,he takes fotos, naked women welcome i,t aw makes sense tae me, wur big china's the speilberg o the bloo movie scene noo bay jasus wheres ma passport .

tongue.gif wink.gif
Tommy Kennedy
You can have his naked woman,auldbutch; I prefer a cultured, sophiscated woman, of quality like his 'Dear lady' is. Why on earth did she marry such a common uncouth oaf tongue.gif
TeeHeeHee
He should get in touch wi' Tiger's ex - she's lookin' for a new position and has plenty of film work experience.
I believe her last performance was "Tiger By The Tail" biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif
Tommy Kennedy
Wombat and his mate panning for gold!
Tommy Kennedy
C'mon....Wombat....send me a pic of 'Mitzy' that will show all what a hard man you are rolleyes.gif
OH..and your guns!
Tommy Kennedy
[quote name='TeeHeeHee' date='20th Feb 2010, 04:46pm' post='285220']
He should get in touch wi' Tiger's ex - she's lookin' for a new position and has plenty of film work experience.
I believe her last performance was "Tiger By The Tail" biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif
/quote]

I think she'd like his third arm/hand!
carmella
wow - I see what you mean Tommy - Wombat at his best .

How many dogs and cats does he have I wonder...........
Tommy Kennedy
I'll post them later.

He's not the kinda chappie. a lady of your quality should converse with Carmella tongue.gif
wombat
QUOTE (Tommy Kennedy @ 20th Feb 2010, 04:15pm) *

Crikey..he's got a third arm! laugh.gif naw tommy that wis me puttin mah piece back,its just a blur ,a fotie that got took B4 aw oor mob went oot pig huntin , yie canny see mah big bowie knife in the fotie can yie ? cool.gif
carmella i would be de;ighted to send some fotos of out little pets ,im sure tommy will post them.
Tommy Kennedy
yie canny see mah big bowie knife in the fotie can yie

OH, yea, hard man rolleyes.gif Until his missus shouts 'Take Mitzy walkies ye fat lump' tongue.gif
Tommy Kennedy

Doggie pics Wombat sent specialy for you, Carmella
Watch him, he's comin' on to you. Knows his misus has a thing for me and is worried about it. tongue.gif
(Sorry, Wombat, I accidently deleted the other doggie pics you just sent - re-send -Had a heavy night at the disco last night!

Oh, and send another pic of 'Mitzy'
Tommy Kennedy

Cats 'On a hot tin roof' They are all eyeing the fish, below
Like his dogs - there allover the bliddy place
Tommy Kennedy

Look at this one, eyeing up the fish on the table!

Sorry, Wombat, also accidently deleted 'Solar oven' pic

Wombat has an outside 'Solar oven' - also produces his own eletric with lots of 'solar pans' on roof.
Big Garden, loads of veg - so with his rustling he's self suffcient - The good life'!
Tommy Kennedy
These are the views Wombat wakes up to in the mornings, aye when his missus can get him outa bed - usualy lying there, smelly, till miday wi' a hangover from his 'home brew' he produces...yea he's got a still an' a'

TeeHeeHee
Does wombat, or his good lady, need a hand to run the ranch? tongue.gif
(I can bring a couple of cats too biggrin.gif )
carmella
These pictures are just a delight - I absolutely love animals, dogs in particular - you've got some cuties there for sure Wombat and, what lovely views.

The only critters you've got that I would hate are the creepy crawlies - can't stand spiders, they terrify me.
Tommy Kennedy
HIs dogs/cats, you might like Carmella- don't thin you'd like creepy crawies all ove his spread snakes/lizards in the garden - giant spiders in the hoose rolleyes.gif

carmella
QUOTE (wombat @ 20th Feb 2010, 10:59pm) *
carmella i would be de;ighted to send some fotos of out little pets ,im sure tommy will post them.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh! is that a ghost with the arm round you Wombat? Spooky!

Tommy you are so right, spiders absolutely terrify me and, they always have since I was a wee girl, I can't be in the same room as any of them and don't like to go to close to trees in case there are some hanging around. It's the same scenario when I'm sitting outdoors. I am constantly on edge in case one of them is near me.
Tommy Kennedy
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 21st Feb 2010, 03:38pm) *
Does wombat, or his good lady, need a hand to run the ranch?
(I can bring a couple of cats too

Wombat's made a great life for himself in the 'outback' THEE. Got a large spread, great house. I don't mean a 'posh' house - a house with all the necessities of life. With his rustlin' rolleyes.gif and garden, no supermarket shopping for him! Has 2 big handsome strapping sons - obviously don't take after him but his 'Dear Lady - and he may be a sloppy lout tongue.gif but he got his sons well educated, thru to uni.

I've asked him to re-send pics of his house inside/outside
Got to admit, I'd be reluctant to grass him up to the Oz cops....But for a large reward??????
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (Tommy Kennedy @ 21st Feb 2010, 04:49pm) *
Wombat's made a great life for himself in the 'outback' THEE. Got a large spread, great house. I don't mean a 'posh' house ...

Posh house? I wouldn't need that ... Mary's different tho'.
There was a time, in my youth, I wanted to follow the Ausi trail but the paths I followed led in a different direction. I know I would have been another wombat, nae bother, but I'd probably have finished up in the outskirts of a big city instead of near the Woomera Range.
Look forward to seeing all that you can post.
Tommy Kennedy
More pics later..Thee....got loads to post

As said, didn't mean posh house - wombat knows/found what's important in life.
Mystery tho' how he got a lovely/cultured/sophisicated wife tongue.gif

I've seen some of the 'Outback' in N.W. Oz
Tommy Kennedy
For you, Wombat. Picture where my G/son is - Arilie beach/Q/land. This is the view from the hotel where he works. He's having a great time out there. Young, just turned 20 - his days of wine and roses
Tommy Kennedy
Wombat bakes his own bread pretty fairy cakes as well, as I said he likes to keep in touch with his feminine side rolleyes.gif

Tommy Kennedy
Made himself a tomato sandwich, with tomato from his garden

Tommy Kennedy
Wots this, Wombat - honey?

carmella
Looking forward to more photos, so I will keep checking in.
These look like honey combs but are they..... laugh.gif
TeeHeeHee
Beer bottle insulation?
wombat
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 21st Feb 2010, 03:38pm) *
Does wombat, or his good lady, need a hand to run the ranch? tongue.gif
(I can bring a couple of cats too biggrin.gif )

jist whit ah need a cuppla merr cats,did ah menshun ah'm makin pies the morra?
wombat
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 21st Feb 2010, 06:58pm) *
Beer bottle insulation?

actually THH its a wee hoose built fae beer bottles ,it wis so succesfull,me and a pal have decided tae build a block of units and rent thim oot tae alky's (plenty of building material that way),2 storey of course . laugh.gif
wombat
[quote name='Tommy Kennedy' post='285425' date='21st Feb 2010, 02:58pm']

Doggie pics Wombat sent specialy for you, Carmella
Watch him, he's comin' on to you. Knows his misus has a thing for me and is worried about it. tongue.gif
(Sorry, Wombat, I accidently deleted the other doggie pics you just sent - re-send -Had a heavy night at the disco last night!

Oh, and send another pic of 'Mitzy'

tommy the wee dog on the chair is wan o mah gang's watchdogs,yie can see it's eaten the erm aff that chair. the other wee black an white wan is wee doug the dug daein a dance while the wifie s playin the moothie /quote]
carmella
Lovely looking wee dogs - as cute as they come and, they look tiny - I love it.
Tommy Kennedy
Don't be fooled by them, Carmella, they're viscious wee things, mothered by 'Mitzy' who feeds on 'Dingo dogs, and raises her pups on them. tongue.gif
Just checked my email, lots more pics from Wombat!
Tommy Kennedy
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 21st Feb 2010, 06:58pm) *
Beer bottle insulation?

Clever you knowing it, THH
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (Tommy Kennedy @ 22nd Feb 2010, 12:50am) *
Clever you knowing it, THH

I recognised the thick end of a beer bottle ... have seen a few, briefly, at point blank range; shortly before the lights went out cool.gif biggrin.gif
Tommy Kennedy
Here she is: 'Mitzy' -Terror dog of the outback. A real Glesga hard man's dog, eh tongue.gif
Can you imagine Wombat taking Mitzy 'walkies' in the auld Gorbals laugh.gif

TeeHeeHee
She's lovely, but I hate them. They're too wee to aim a good kick at and they just wont let go ... mmmm, maybe we're kindred souls after all tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Tommy Kennedy
See these wee ducks: Wombat puts bread out to attract them. You think he's being kind? rolleyes.gif

Tommy Kennedy
Naw...they end up here in his 'Smoke House'

Tommy Kennedy
And then on the dinner table! Like I keep sayin - no super market shopping for wombat wink.gif
Tommy Kennedy
have seen a few, briefly, at point blank range; shortly before the lights went out

Aye, many a Merchant Sea man has as well going ashore to the pubs in Sydney!

Tommy Kennedy
Past my beddy time and the dolly bird I brought home from the disco keeps shouting 'When are you coming up to bed' tongue.gif

More picks to-morrow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.