Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Ariesgirl
Happy Belated Birthday Greetings to the folks whom I've missed - hope it was a great day and you all got lotsa pressies. rolleyes.gif
boots
Happy Birthday Angela and Griff...sorry I'm late.
Elma
Happy birthday to all those with birthdays over the last week or so, sorry If I missed you. Many Happy Returns........ wub.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday to everyone who have had birthdays recently, hope you all had a great one, like Ems have not been on for a wee while.

Happy belated birthday to you all
Java
Happy birthday Lizmac.. biggrin.gif
witshisname
Many Happy Returns lizmac biggrin.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Robbie11,Many happy returns smile.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Robbie 11, and to Lizmac belated greetings.... wub.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday weementor,Many Happy Returns smile.gif
toerag
Have a happy birthday wee mentor, enjoy your day!!
Elma
Many happy returns, wee mentor, have a great day........ smile.gif
jakka13
I haven't checked this site in ages so to all of the pals I missed ,I hope you had a great one and many many happy returns to you all
witshisname
Have a very happy Birthday yerbigpal,Many happy returns smile.gif
boots
Birthday greetings to wee mentor and others I've missed over the last few days. May a very good year be ahead for each of you.
Gemini
Many Happy Returns to all I missed and many more to come
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Lizziesgal,i hope ye have a great day biggrin.gif
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday Geezabrek,Many happy returns. smile.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Geezabrek, Have a great day......... wub.gif
Java
Have a very Happy Birthday Geeza..... biggrin.gif
stratson
Enjoy your Birthday Geezabrek,
and Many, Many More,
In Good Health. biggrin.gif
George Muir
Happy birthday Geezabrek, ah'll drink tae that! biggrin.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Geezabreak! Hope you had a fabulaous day! Many more to come and best wishes to you! biggrin.gif
stuarty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEEZABREK 54 OH ENJOY AN HOPE U GET WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR DAY HUGGLES STUARTY wub.gif
Geezabrek
Big Thank Yoo's 2 Yoo'sall... Had and having a grand day.. wub.gif
stuarty
HAPPY 58TH BIRTHDAY DAVY;S GIRL HOPE U HAVE A RARE TARE AND SHARI MAKE DAVY PAMPER YOU AM SURE HE WILL AS HE IS ONE OF THE GENTLEMEN OF THE BOARDS AND THEY ARE VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN OUTSIDE THE BOARDS AND IN HUGS TO U wink.gif
George Muir
(Regards to the happy couple biggrin.gif)
jakka13
Many happy returns Shari ,It was a pleasure meeting you in T.O .I hope you didn't get any storm damage last night .We just had some branches down and my patio umbrella blown across the lawn .To all the pals I've missed hope you had a good one .Cheers Jakka .
witshisname
Many Happy returns Davy's Girl(shari) I hope ye have a fantastic birthday,i hope yer new hubby spoils ye Rotten. Do ye hear me ma auld china smile.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Lizmac, Weementor, Geezabreak, Shari Hope you all had and are having a Great one. wub.gif
davyab44
Hi Davy's Girl....Hope you have a great Birthday....Davy has something very special for you!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif
Elma
Many many Happy Returns Shari. I really enjoyed meeting both you and Davy in Toronto. Make sure he pampers you today, I know he will, the honeymoon's not over yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif
Java
Have a very happy birthday Shari...... biggrin.gif
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Shari all the best wub.gif
Geezabrek
HBTY.HBTY.HBDShari.HBTY.... Cheers - Bottoms up... wub.gif
Davy's Girl
Thank you Geezabrek and a belated Happy Birthday to you....thank you all for your kind birthday wishes

Davy not only spoiled me on my birthday but has been spoiling me since the day we met. wub.gif
Catherine
Happy Belated Birthday Lizmac, weementor, Geezabrekk and Shari....Hope you all had a great day!

Ye didnae happen to wish on yer Birthday last year for Davy did ye Shari? laugh.gif
Tori G
Happy birthday Karen61 have a good one,...join in with the rest of the crew theyre great people, and lots of other people from Canada on here....enjoy enjoy......Tori. rolleyes.gif
witshisname
Have a very happy birthday karen61,many happy returns biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy bellybutton birthday karen45 have a great day wub.gif
Geezabrek
A wiz that young wunce two... happy birthday.. biggrin.gif
witshisname
Many Happy Returns dunoon,I hope ye have a great day biggrin.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns to All celebrating their Birthday Today.
The Best. biggrin.gif
elkhnd
Thanks for all the Birthday greetings, arrived safely in the SF Bay area, hope to have household goods set up within the week and will take a look around the site to see what I've been missing.
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday tmcadam & madsam,many happy returns biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Stuarty

I waited up special to get this to ye on time....

You may not know me very well
but you've yet to see the best
You may not realise it yet
But I will pass the test....

New friends can bring special gifts,
And though our ribbon is still weak
It stretches right back here to me
Jist tug if ye want to speak... laugh.gif

okay, okay...but it's way past ma bedtime...

Have a great day day hen...
stuarty
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]
CODE
undefined
[LIST]
[*]h
[*]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AM JUST TURNING 3 IAND A FLY LIKE ABEE

silly wee wummin

[SORRY A WASS JUST TRYING TO GET THE COLOUR PURPLE
witshisname
Happy Birthday Stuarty.Hope ye have a great Day,and get spoiled rotten biggrin.gif
stratson
Aw, witshisname,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
That is just so beautiful,
OOR STUARTY WAE HER PARTY BALLOONS.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT. biggrin.gif

STRATSON
Tori G
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you
Stuarty!!!!! Have a wonderful day/night/weekend/year All the best
...............Tori wub.gif
keelie gal
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=14]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUARTY HOPE YOU HAVE WONDERFULL DAY WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST TODAY AND ALWAYS XXXXX wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.