Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Gemini
A Belated Happy Birthday to all who celebrated wink.gif
stuarty
happybellybutton birthda iona7117 and valleyboy age is only an number enjoy the day and a hope you get lots of pressies wub.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Lauren, Rosiedee, Ron, Iona and Valleyboy....hope ye's all had and are havin a lovely day biggrin.gif

Valleyboy, a special Happy Birthday from yer wee pal weemags, she cannae get on as her computer is down, out, an no too willin tae get up again! xxxxxx
Tori G
Happy and belated birthdays . Lauren Rdem Iona7117 Rosiedee Valleyboy and Gemini - have a great one!
Angela I hope Lauren had a great birthday, she shares her birthday with my first nephew's first daughter(Ashlee-Skye) born (060606).
Java
Happy Birthday Gemini....ah've put a candle on yer wee empire biscuit...mind blow it oot afore ye take a bite....
Elma
Have a very Happy Birthday Ria. Did ye ask for diamonds for your pressie, remember they are a girl's best friend.... laugh.gif
Gemini
THANK YOU ALL for the birthday wishes and Ems I did get diamonds not very big ones but it sure was a surprise as my kids bought me this ring I was admiring when I was down in Georgia and they sure are 'A GIRLS BEST FRIEND" laugh.gif also Thank You Martin for the birthday email the
BIG 70" never thought I'd make it.
Ariesgirl
[COLOR=red]

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Gemini - Happy Birthday to you. Wear your diamonds with pride.
Catherine
Happy Birthday Gemini...the big 70 laugh.gif
Congratulations Ria, lots of love from all of us in the mad hoose here xxxxxx
witshisname
HAPPY Birthday Currie#1 & jimmie01 wishing you both all the best on yer special day. smile.gif
George Muir
Happy Birthday Gemini
Gemini
laugh.gif loved it George thank you so much and my thanks to you all

LOVE YOU ALL
buntyq
You are just a kid, Ria. Happy Birthday! Bunty
boots
Belated birthday wishes Gemini, hope you had a great day and do enjoy your diamonds.
Tori G
Happy birthday to Chinscot and Annepat have a wonderful celebration, hope you get lovely prezzies.
jakka13
Sorry I missed your birthday Ria ,haven't been on much lately .Hope it was a great one and hope you have many happy returns .Cheers Jakka
Ariesgirl
Happy belated Birthday Wishes - hope it was a grand day with lotsa pressies!

George, you always post nice pictures for folks Birthdays.
George Muir
Best wishes
Gemini
HAPPY bELATED bIRTHDAY TO ALL i MISSED
hope you all had a great day wub.gif
tammy
Happy Belated birthday Gemini. Sounds like you had a lovely day! Also happy 65th birthday to my Father In-law Chinscot!
Tori G
Jimmyd Jimmyd its your birthday have a great one matey, all the best

and a happy birthday to clprice too. Have a good one
Elma
Happy Birthday Jimmyd, have a great one and watch out for the wee burdies........... wub.gif

Many happy returns to you too clprice.
tammy
Enjoy your 68th birthday Jimmy! biggrin.gif
boots
A very happy birthday Jimmy D and many more to follow.
keelie gal
Happy Birthday JimmyD Hope you have a good one all the best Jimmy wink.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Jimmy ye kept that one quiet, many happy returns to you biggrin.gif

jimmyd
Angela love when you get to my age ,you are better to keep them quiet.Thank you all for lovely thoughts ,my goad I remember being 16 ,and wondering whit it would be like to be 60. Noo I wish to goad I wis 60 biggrin.gif
toerag
Happy birthday Jimmyd, wishing you many. many. more
Cheers! aw the best!
Happy belated birthday to Ria and all the others ah missed!!
George Muir
Happy Birthday Jimmy!
Catherine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY

Thoat you said ye werr twenty nine??????? laugh.gif
jakka13
Sorry I missed you yesterday Jimmy .Hope you had a GREAT one and many happy returns ,Jakka
witshisname
happy birthday weecal,i hope ye have a terrific day.Many happy returns biggrin.gif
carmella
Happy Birthday Norrie, hope you have a lovely day - another year older, but smiling through - we're all getting there haha. laugh.gif
Ariesgirl
[COLOR=blue]

Happy Birthday Norrie.
stuarty
happy birthday scottpaul hope you have a great day enjoy awe ra best awra time wink.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Oor Wullie, hope you have a great day. I am enjoying your posts, keep them up, thanks.............. wub.gif
keelie gal
Happy Birthday oor wullie all the best wink.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Penny,many happy returns biggrin.gif
Elma
Have a very Happy Birthday, Elkhnd, take it easy all day and let everyone else do the work!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif
boots
Happy birthday Elkhnd and best wishes for a great year
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Elkhnd all the best wink.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Elkhnd... smile.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Elkhnd biggrin.gif Many happy returns.
witshisname
Happy Birthday Elkhnd,Many happy returns smile.gif
stratson
Sorry elkhind, am I too late for your time zone?
Hope you had a ball my friend.#Have Many, Many, More.
In Good Health biggrin.gif
carmella

Happy Birthday to Griff and Angela.
Isobel
Happy birthday guys ,hope it is a good one.
George Muir
to Angela and Griff
stuarty
happy birthday angela and griff have a good day wub.gif
witshisname
Many Happy Returns ANGELA & Griff have a very happy Birthday. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.