Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stuarty
TAMMY A BIRTHDAY ONCE A YEAR ENJOY AND MAKE HAPPYTIMES EVERY DAY wub.gif
boots
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLEEPYTIME GAL. Sooner or later you have to get up, so make the most of the time you're awake...like, have a great evening!
Tori G
Happy Birthday Tammy You beautiful person you, hope it is and was a great one all the best luv Tori. xoxox.
toerag
happy birthday Tammy hope you a great birthday, ene if ye wur sleeping!!
carmella
Happy Birthday to Whytinch, Lisaann and Hughmac another year older and wiser - just like us all, hope you all have a very good birthday.

Sorry but I couldn't get a cake big enough for all 167 candles!

toerag
Happy Birthday to all celebratin the day, whytinch, lisaann, hughmac & also Marions hubby Bob! hope you all have a great day!
buntyq
Marion's husband, Bob. Happy Birthday!!! wub.gif Bunty
Tori G
Happy Birthday to Marion's Husband Bob, and to everyone else celebrating a Birthday, Have a Great One.
jakka13
Happy Birthday ,Marion's Bob ,and kass.
boots
Happy belated birthday, Lisaann, Whiteinch Hughmac and Marion's husband, Bob.

Happy Birthday Kaz.
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Kaz many happy returns biggrin.gif
davyab44
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZ ........Huv a rerr terr smile.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Catherine! smile.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Catherine Have a Wonderful Time wub.gif
davyab44
WEEEEEEELLLL....Who widda thunk it; Oor Cath finally caught up tae me....Ah'm gonny ca' ye..... Cath On 44.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Catherine...hope you have a wonderful day an' tell Geoffy ah says he hiz tae be extra kind tae ye the day.

Thanks so much for your positive outlook on the Boards and your special way of pouring oil on troubled waters. You are appreciated!!!!!! smile.gif
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Catherine hope you have a lovely day wishing you health and happiness today and always wub.gif
carmella
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE, I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY TIME, AND GET A LOT OF PRESENTS.

Oh I remember when I was 44, doesn't seem that long ago now.

Life doesn't begin at 40 I firmly believe it begins at 50 so you've got that to look forward to as well.
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Catherine have a great day and many happy returns biggrin.gif
Catherine
Happy Belated Birthdays to Kaz and Teeny...Hope ye's had a great day biggrin.gif

Thanks Guys for yer lovely wishes....This is the first ahv been on for days {painted the kitchen again, ah wis beginnin tae feel like the Askit drip wae that silver colour} so today ahm jist chillin oot an enjoyin.
Ahm away tae read whit ye's have aw been up tae! xxxxxxxxx
Melody
Happy Birthday Catherine.
annie laurie
Have a Happy Birthday Catherine, tongue.gif
Many More, enjoy your Day,
Cheers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OXO
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday Catherine.Many happy returns..mwaahhh xxxxxxxxxxx biggrin.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday Catherine, hope you are having a great day (eventhou its miserable outside!!) Chilling oot and reading a book wi a wee splash to go with it!!
Catherine
Cripes ah did exactly that Toerag ...kin you see me? laugh.gif

Thanks Melody, bob Annie an Toerag.......Lay oan the couch an read Doctored Evidence, by Donna Leon..easy read an thoroughly enjoyed a wee splash along wae it.
Pourt the whole day outside, whit a grey day, decided against goin out the night, got the auld Swiss Chalet in, an noo ah feel like the big lump oan the log!
Ahv missed that many posts the last week ah cannae keep up here.
Thanks again xxxxxxx
wee mags
hoi there mrs Canada I hope your day was great ,I see by your post that you had a day to yourself , that was nice noo wait tae the morra HAHA oh by the way Happy Birthday
toerag
Catherine, ahve goat a wee web cam on yer hoose!!! Glad ye enjoyed yer day, sometime we need to take a wee day to dae nothin' even when its no yer birthday!!
jimmyd
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE LOVES YA PET!!!
boots
Happy Birthday Catherine. Hope you had a great day.
Tori G
Happy Birthday To Youooooo Finleybobs, Have a Great One, all the best................Happy Birthday to all those Ive missed to say it too recently.
lizeeloo

Catherine, Kaz and others I have missed

lizee
tammy
Happy Birthday FinleyBob! biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Kaz hope ye have a great day pal biggrin.gif

witshisname
Happy Birthday Karyn XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Catherine
Happy Birthday Karen, have a great day biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for all yer lovely wishes xxxxxx
stuarty
h
a
p
p
y

b
i
r
t
h
d
a
y
kazza
your the bessstttiisssss xxxxx laugh.gif
Tori G
Hi there Karyn Happy Birthday hope you had a Great one
karyn
wub.gif thanku peeps .....xx happy birthday to those i never said it to, i never saw this post till angela chick told me about it xxx
Heather
Happy Birthday Karyn. Hope you had a good celebration.
jakka13
Happy Belated Birthday Karyn ,you share it with one of my grand-sons ,he just turned 16.
Tori G
Happy Birthday Jessiemac have a Great One all the best wub.gif
Elma
Have a wonderful Birthday Jessiemac, eat and drink all ye like today. All the best, Elma wub.gif
Isobel
Have a great day Jessimac. biggrin.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday AmazingGrace, have a good one.
Tori G
Happy Birthday toooo yooooou Ian Cameron. Keep your jokes coming funny man. Have a Great Day.

Happy Birthday...Helen D and to all the others I've missed saying it to.......... rolleyes.gif ....Tori.
Elma
Many Happy Returns Ian Cameron, enjoy your birthday and send some more jokes, eh rolleyes.gif
iancameron
Thanks folks, I,ll try and keep the jokes clean.

Angela Chick
Happy Birthday ian as tori said keep them coming biggrin.gif
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Ian hope you have a lovely day wink.gif
davyab44
Hi Ian....HAPPY BIRTHDAY...huv a rerr terr..........Davy cool.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Ian, have a great day biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.