Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
wellfield
Happy belated BIRTHDAY! GardenQueen!
gardenqueen
And, a belated thanks for your kind birthday wishes. I've only just seen them. biggrin.gif
witshisname
Thank you Carmella xx
witshisname
Happy Belated Birthday to all members I've missed smile.gif
jakka13
A day late Toerag ,sorry .I hope you had a lovely day and were spoiled rotten .Many happy returns .Cheers Jeanx thumbup.gif
toerag
Thanks Jean, another year gone by!!! where does the time go? Hope you are doing ok, anne
mitchell
Happy birthday Martin and to others.
Hope that you have a great year, half way to the 90s.
toerag
Happy Birthday Martin, hope you have a great day and happy birthday to all others celebrating today!! Lots of birthdays today on GG!
GG
Thanks everyone for your best wishes.

Time marches on! biggrin.gif

GG.
Heather
Happy Birthday Martin.

Click to view attachment

Anne1
Happy Birthday Stratson hope you have a lovely day[size="5"][/size]
Heather
Click to view attachmentHappy Birthday Stratson.

I hope you have a lovely day.
Elma
Happy Birthday Stratson (Anne) hope you have a wonderful day, take it easy but enjoy with your son. wub.gif
sweetpea
happy birthday stratson may you have many more
god bless x
margie
Happy belated birthday Stratson. Hope it was a good one.Click to view attachment cheers Margie.
sweetpea
happy birthday stowst may you have
many more yes.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday David Grieve!!! hope you are still enjoying all that sunshine!! making us jealous in our -16 today!!!!!
toerag
Happy Birthday Tammy!! Where have you been hiding????
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Tammy .
toerag
Happy Birthday Catherine!! 39 again eh wub.gif
carmella
Hope you are well and having a lovely Birthday Tennscot, we've not heard from you in a while, so I'm hoping you are keeping fit - Happy Birthday big guy.
toerag
Happy Birthday Tennscot, hope you are enjoying a great day!!!!
Elma
Happy Birthday Tennscot, hope you had a wonderful special day.
(I'm glad there is someone on here who is older than me laugh.gif)
Heather
Happy Birthday Tennscot.
jakka13
A day late Isobel but better late than never .Many Happy Returns Hen .Cheers Jakka
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Elma. Hope you have a special day . Cheers Jean x
toerag
Happy BIrthday Elma, hope you are enjoying your day!!
Heather
Happy Birthday Elma.
Elma
Thanks you for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day, in fact 4 days biggrin.gif The best I've had in a long time including some family who arrived for a surprise!
Rab
A belated Happy Birthday Elma from the 'Old Country' and me! xxx Rab. blush.gif
mitchell
Many happy returns Alfie, hope you have a good one.
chas1937
Thanks GG for your Birthday wishes and will be going out later with my son and his wife for dinner.
It's a true saying that time passes faster as we get older but fortunately I've been blessed with good health albeit with minor things.Between hearing aids/false teeth and glasses I now have so not complaining at all but just to be happy auld yin.
Chas1937
GG
QUOTE (chas1937 @ 18th Jun 2015, 08:54am) *
Thanks GG for your Birthday wishes and will be going out later with my son and his wife for dinner.
It's a true saying that time passes faster as we get older but fortunately I've been blessed with good health albeit with minor things.Between hearing aids/false teeth and glasses I now have so not complaining at all but just to be happy auld yin.
Chas1937

Thanks Chas, you are very welcome, and thanks for posting.

I hope you had a wonderful time with your son and wife.

GG.
mitchell
Many happy returns Norrie, have a great day, only 30 to go till the telegram arrives. biggrin.gif
mitchell
Many happy returns Jagz, hope that you got some first class players as a present. laugh.gif wink.gif
have a good one.
Dave Grieve
Happy birthday Jagz, no doubt your family will spoil you.
serabash

happy birthday jagz.x
ktv
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Tori,love JAKKA XXXX
Tam C
Happy Birthday Foxy ,have a great day . Cheers Tam C
Foxy52
Thanks Tam, Don't get on here much anymore, seems like Facebook is getting all the attention
Cheers
Foxy
Melody
Happy birthday Jakka, have a great day. smile.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Jean, hope you had a great day and was treated like a queen, as you deserve xx
mitchell
Happy birthday GG and to all celebrating on New Year's Day.
carmella
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DAVE, HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A NICE, CALM DAY, ALL THE BEST TO YOU.
Dave Grieve
QUOTE (carmella @ 16th Jan 2016, 10:30pm) *
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DAVE, HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A NICE, CALM DAY, ALL THE BEST TO YOU.

Many thanks carmella.
carmella
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMPBELL, HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY - AND MY GOODNESS YOU ARE SO YOUNG FOR YOUR AGE - WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU.

Elma
Happy Birthday Campbell, have a wonderful day thumbup.gif
wellfield
Thank you Carmella and Thank you Elma!.....so thoughtful!!!
carmella

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY AND MANY MORE TO COME - HAVE A GREAT DAY.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.