Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stratson
Thanks folks for Birthday Wishes. biggrin.gif

Boots, Elma was right, have moved house. Nae WALLY CLOSE to visit.

Methinks you'd prefer to visit my new place, am loving the peace and quiet, garden is a huge bonus.
You'd sound good to me girl. thumbup.gif

Belated Birthday Wishes Martin, hope 2014 is good to you!
Heather
Happy Birthday Ceader Bhoy
lindamac
Dear friends and members of GG I offer my Love and best wishes to all whom have recently had a BirthdayClick to view attachment and Ive missed out on celebrating with yas ,Ive recently lost my beautiful Mother whom sadly died at home on December 18th hence why iam sort of off the planet a little right now.I have thought of you all and how usualy Id pop in to wish happy Birthdays and always wish happy new Year to everyone alas the grief I have felt hasn't allowed me to be so cheery of late, however you are all missed and thought of and ever good wish is sent your ways for your Birthdays and for a very happy 2014.Click to view attachmentGd Bless and Lang May yer Lum Reek! Loving wishes Always from Lindamac.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Especialy wish stratson and Martin awrabest for their birthdays.and to all others missed by me.
tarheels
LINDAMAC , YOU HAVE MAY DEEPEST CONDOLENCE , FATHER GOD KNOWS ALL OF US AN I KNOW SHE IS IN HIS HOUSE , MAY GOD BLESS YOU . RIELLY wub.gif
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Wilstar,hope you have a great one!
toerag
Lots of birthdays today so Happy Birthday to all celebrating the day!!!
tarheels
happy birthday to all an have a great day doing it , thumbup.gif tarheels
jakka13
Happy Birthday to all the friends I missed last year .I'll try and keep in touch more this year .CHEERS everyone .
carmella
Hope you have a lovely birthday today Catherine - long time no hear or see, hope you're well.

Have a nice time, sending you all my best wishes.
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Catherine .Cheers JAKKA
Elma
Happy Birthday Catherine, enjoy your special day wub.gif
TeeHeeHee
I'm lookin' out the window to what seems like a beautiful summer morning. Been out, though.
Freezin' laugh.gif

Still ... It's a lovely day for a birthday tongue.gif

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY

biggrin.gif
Rab
QUOTE (Elma @ 29th Jan 2014, 06:06am) *
Happy Birthday Catherine, enjoy your special day wub.gif

CRIPES! Is she 30 again? laugh.gif Have sent ye a PM Hen! thumbup.gif
wee mags
Rab you have made a mistake she is only 25 thats what she told me
Happy Birthday Catherine
annie laurie
HAPPY BIRTHADAY CATHERINE,

MANY MANY MORE HAVE A GREEAT YEAR yes.gif

tongue.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday Wellfield, hope you had a grrrrreat birthday!!!!
tarheels
happy birthday toeraq , from rielly in sunny calif.
wellfield
QUOTE (toerag @ 9th Mar 2014, 06:48pm) *
Happy Birthday Wellfield, hope you had a grrrrreat birthday!!!!

Thank you my far away friend!...I did have a great day in fact!!!!
toerag
Hi Andy, hope you had a great birthday, are you golfing down south this yeaar?
jakka13
Hi Andy ,Many Happy Returns .Are you up to meeting all us auld biddies, and John of course , on May 3rd ????LOL.Sorry John to lump you in with the rest of us .I hope Chookie Bun got in touch with you.
toerag
She sure did Jakka and all is good for us!!
andypisces
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes i am golfing down south again. come home april 1st. would love to meet up with you all again on may 3rd.
jakka13
Good news Andy ,See you on May 3rd .Helen will let us all know where and when . biggrin.gif
carmella
I missed you wee birthday Campbell. Glad you had a nice day.
carmella
I see it is George Muir's birthday today, but he hasn't posted since 2010, i hope therefore you are ok George----one of the originals from when the GGBB crashed pre 2003.

Many Happy Returns.
tarheels
George Muir , happy birthday , we may be a half planet apart but i still say happy birthday clap.gif
rielly
wellfield
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY* to ma' big brother who taught me almost everything I know!.....may happy returns 'Tennscot'
carmella
Many happy returns to Tennscot too, hope you have a lovely Birthday and get lots of presents.
toerag
Happy Birthday to tennscot!!!! Hope you have a geat day, chees!! Your "wee" brother made sure we all know you are the "big" brother thumbup.gif
wellfield
QUOTE (toerag @ 28th Mar 2014, 06:40pm) *
Happy Birthday to tennscot!!!! Hope you have a geat day, chees!! Your "wee" brother made sure we all know you are the "big" brother thumbup.gif

Aye'...he wis' always watchin' me!
boots
Happy birthday Tennscot, hope you have a really great day. biggrin.gif
mitchell
Many happy returns JIM.
Tennscot
Thank You to all oxoxox
jakka13
Many Happy returns Isobel .Hope you make it for lunch on the 3rdMay.
Elma
Happy Birthday to all that I have missed, I seem to pass by this thread but today I'm having a lazy day!!
witshisname
Happy Birthday Elma,hope you have a wonderful day xx

A very Happy belated Birthday to those members I've missed in the past months.
Anne1
[i][b]Happy Birthday Elma hope you have a lovely day smile.gif
RonD
Happy Birthday, Elma!
carmella
Another member hopefully has a happy Birthday - enjoy your day, eat a lot, have a wee drink, and a lovely dessert LOL that's what I'd do because I've been on a diet, and Cheesecake is beckoning me.

Have a lovely time whatever you do.
jakka13
Many Happy returns Elma .Cheers Jakka
Elma
Thanis everyone for the birthday greetings, I had a great day with lots of 'phone calls and topped off with dinner with my daughter, grandson and his girl friend. wub.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday Elma, hope you enjoyed your day with your family
wellfield
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY* Elma!....Hope ye' hud' a rerr' terr'.....Campbell
Elma
Thanks toerag and Wellfield, I did indeed have a great day!

P.S. I even spelled 'thanks' correctly this time laugh.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Anne,hope you have a wonderful day xxx
carmella
HAVE A LOVELY BIRTHDAY ANNE - HOPE YOU HAVE A FEW WEE TREATS.
Heather
Happy Birthday Anne.

margie
Click to view attachmentHAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE. cheers Margie.
wellfield
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY* Anne!
Anne1
Thank you everyone for Birthday Wishes, I had a pleasant day with Family and six of us went out to dinner at night smile.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.