Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
tarheels
to everyone at the boards an gg for all the birthday wish's rielly has been out of town for a bit , but to all at the pub to all who had a birthday "" cheers "" the drinks are on the house , thanks penny an heather for helping an anyone else i forgot , rielly biggrin.gif
tarheels
carmella , thanks for a beautiful cake wow awesome , if there's enough everyone have a piece of cake an the drinks are free at the pub today , i must say , this has to be the best crew i have been with , i am proud to be the pub bar keep , your all great friends since i joined way back in 2005 , what a ride ,. RIELLY wub.gif
Tori G
QUOTE (jakka13 @ 14th Aug 2013, 07:37am) *
Many Many Happy Returns Tori.Hope you had a wonderful day .I'll raise a glass to you .
Cheers Jakka x

Thank you so much lovely lady Jakka for thinking of me ALWAYS on my birthday, unfortunately it was a very sad day and week for me as my uncle whom i was very close to passed away.

Everyone was apologizing instead or forgot because of what happened. He died in his sleep whilst on holiday in america with relatives, Ive been at his house since he went away, and now helping to do what ever i can and be there for his immediate family.

Thanks for everything Jakka,... hope you got your card from me xx
tarheels
NOTHING FANCY TORI , HAPPY BIRTHDAY , HERE'S A WILD DRINK FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY , I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS IN THE DRINK BUT I DO KNOW ONE OF THESE WILL GET YOU DANCIN , HAVE A GREAT DAY RIELLY biggrin.gif
carmella
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEE MAGS, HOPE YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE DAY.

carmella
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHAMUS, HOPE YOU ARE STILL ENJOYING LIFE IN THAT FAR AWAY COUNTRY - TAKE CARE WE ARE NONE OF US GETTING ANY YOUNGER.

jakka13
Happy Birthday Mags ,I just finished knitting Nessie and the Coo' I'll have to wait till I get back from the cottage to put them together .All my supplies are at home .I'll try and get pictures once they are finished .
Hope you had a great day with the family ,
Cheers Jakka
Elma
Happy Birthday Mags, hope you have a wonderful day, tell the Yank you need to be spoiled wub.gif
carmella

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONDO - HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A NICE DAY.
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (stratson @ 29th Jun 2013, 01:08pm) *
What is all this about? Curiosity is getting the better of me?

Hi stratson,
that was the result of a faulty (brand new) toilet flush in the appartment upstairs (Mary's mum's) We all rushed up to help clear all the water out of her flat but I had a bad feeling about those big wet Berber carpets ... and I was right. All our ceilings and some of our walls suffered water damage meaning that we had to have a generator installed in the celler for 10 days sucking all the damp out from between the boards above us through the whole house 24/7.
Fortunately we got it all removed in time for my birthday biggrin.gif
But I was lookin' forward to the GG pole dancers strut their stuff tongue.gif
carmella
I just went back a couple of pages to see what the story was, I must have missed it because I had posted on that page biggrin.gif

That must have been awful. I feel the same way whenever I hear about people who have suffered the after effects of severe flooding, all the damage that's been done to their personal things - things that can't be replaced, it must be awfully upsetting.

At least you will be glad you got it all dried out now THH.
witshisname
A very Happy Belated Birthday to all the members of the GG family that I've missed.Hope your special day was full of love & Happiness.
carmella

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUTCHY HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Gemini
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all that I missed, hope you all had a fabulous day, remember you are not getting older just getting better.
Tori G

Jakka

Belated Birthday Wishes

Hope you had a lovely Day/Weekend
Elma
Sorry I missed your birthday Jean, hope you had a wonderful restful day. Hope you and Al are doing well now. wub.gif
carmella
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY WHITSISNAME - HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A NICE DAY.

jakka13
Many Happy Returns Whitsisname.Cheers Jakka
Elma
Another birthday wits!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day and look forward to a great year ahead!
tarheels
GG WHAT IS A BLOCK LIST ? tarheels1861@gmail.com
witshisname
Thank you all for the birthday wishes,Had a great time talking with long lost family members and buying myself some doughnuts instead of a cake for my birthday.Pretty much one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time.Thank you all once again xx
annie laurie
Sorry i am late with your Birthday wishes Bob,
I didi post on the FB though,

Good to hear you had a great day,and enjoyed your Doughnuts biggrin.gif
witshisname
Thank you Annie,I got to see both of your posts xx
witshisname
Happy Birthday sumac smile.gif hope you have a good one!
tarheels
witshisname: HAPPY BIRTHDAY , RIELLY yes.gif
witshisname
Thank you Rielly :-)

Have a very Happy Birthday Marion xx
jakka13
Happy Birthday Toerag.Have a great day. Cheers Jakka
toerag
Hi Jakka, thanks for your birthday wishes but.....yer a month early!!!!!
jakka13
Red face here pet but my calendar has you down for Oct .Never mind we'll do it all again next month wub.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday to Lennox and Java, hope you both are having a great day!!
Elma
Happy Birthday Java and Lennox!
lindamac
wub.gif Love and Best wishes for your Birthday dearest Lennox much Love from Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment
lindamac
wub.gif Happy Birthday tae my wee Polofruit Greenyin, Love from yer wee Ruffle Bar aka Linda mac lol biggrin.gif Enjoy your whole year through my friend .xxxxClick to view attachmentmissing ye mate.
witshisname
Happy Birthday to all the members celebrating their Birthdays today,especially our host GG..thank you for providing us all with a great platform to keep in touch with one another,all the best in 2014.
GG
Many thanks, witshisname, it's been a great day!

All the best in 2014.

GG.
TeeHeeHee
I'll get it in before your Coach turns into a pumpkin ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN

Drat missed it (I thought we were still an hour in front)

tongue.gif
GG
Cheers, THH. I'm a pumpkin again, though! smile.gif

GG.
toerag
Happy Birthday Martin.... its 9pm here so its still your birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday Martin.... its 9pm here so its still your birthday!!!!

I think I heard an echo....... on one too many wee haufs!!!
tarheels
I MISSED SOME BIRTHDAYS , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THAT I HAVE MISSED , JAVA AN LENNOX AND G.G. AN TO ALL THE REST HAPPY BIRTHDAY , AN MAY ALL OF YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE TARHEELS, OR RIELLY
Heather
Happy Birthday Martin.
Doug1
This day on..........

???? Martin of GG was born

Happy birthday mate

cheers !!
mlconnelly
Happy Birthday Martin, hope its a good one. Mary thumbup.gif
GG
Thanks all! A lovely day smile.gif

GG.
DannyH
Hello Martin

I am just back from a short holiday so, somewhat belatedly, I hope you had a very happy birthday.

Best regards

Dannny Harris
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON HOPE YOU HAD ALOVELY DAY
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON
Heather
Happy Birthday Stratson.

Elma
Happy Birthday Stratson, hope you had a great day, keep on enjoying your new wee home wub.gif
wellfield
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY* stratson!!!.........also not too late to wish Martin a *HAPPY BIRTHDAY*
boots

Happy belated birthday, Stratson and did Elma say "Keep enjoying your new home"? if so
Does that mean I'm no gonnae get my cup of tea in the hoose in the wally close? I guess I had to get back sooner eh. Well I wish you every happiness in yer ain wee hoose. I'd sing it to you if I'd had a wee lubricant for my throat but the sound doesn't come through very well on paper anyway. so awra best Stratson.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.