Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Avril
Thanks again for the birthday wishes smile.gif

Teeheehee the good thing about having your birthday on 1st April is that no-one ever forgets it biggrin.gif
RonD
Happy Birthday Jimmuck fae Auchinairn aw the way to Balornock via Canada! smile.gif
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMUCK , TARHEELS
stratson
To Julian,(son of Victoria Gourlay) Happy Birthday. Bet your Mum spoiled you!!
CAT
Stratson where do you get all these fabulous greeting.
stratson
Cat, just right click on any you see and save to Pictures,,,,,,,simple as that biggrin.gif
stratson
To my Dearest Friend Anne1 Happy Birthday, Just sit on the Beach and smile at the sun!
Love Yoy. x
tarheels
ANNIE ONE , HAPPY BIRTHDAY , AN MAY ALL YOU WISHES COME TRUE , AND HAVE A BIG GLASS OF RED TO CHEER YOU UP FROM THE PUB . ------RIELLY,, CHEERS ANNIE 1 blush.gif
jakka13
Happy Birthday Anne Wan .Hope your day was special ,also to Julian ,Torie's lad .Many happy returns ,I hope your Mammy sang the birthday song for you .Talk to you soon Tori. thumbup.gif
CAT
QUOTE (CAT @ 1st May 2013, 03:04pm) *
Stratson where do you get all these fabulous greeting.

Thank you Stratson I'm just getting back into the swing of things. (having a ball)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anne wub.gif Have a great day x
Elma
Happy Birthday Anne, have a great year wub.gif
Anne1
Thank you for my Birthday Wishes, had a lovely day in Sunny Spain, good food, good company, biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
angel

Sorry Anne , Missed your birthday . biggrin.gif

*Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year but I hope that you had fun. Bday.

CHEERS , PAT , X

witshisname
To everyone that I have missed over the last 6 months (if not longer) I would like to wish you all a very Happy Belated Birthday! xx
CAT
Happy Birthday Penny Dainty or is that Dainty Penny wink.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Penny.
I hope you have a good time celebrating
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY , AN FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO AT THE PUB HERE'S A RED WINE FOR YA , WITH CHEESE AN APPLE'S AN A SPRIG OF MINT , RIELLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY thumbup.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY , AN FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO AT THE PUB HERE'S A RED WINE FOR YA , WITH CHEESE AN APPLE'S AN A SPRIG OF MINT , RIELLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY thumbup.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Penny xx
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Penny ,Cheers Jakka
lindamac
Best wishes and big huggs for your Birthday Annewann have a great time in the sun hunn.xxxxxxxxLove Lindamac Thanks for my 50th Birthday card doll yer a kind lady to have gone to all that trouble to get it to me when you consider where you are and ye should be thinking of your goodself.Love Ya darling.xxxxClick to view attachment
lindamac
Have a fabulous Birthday all year through matey Love ya tae bits doll Happy holiday to ya too Love Lindamac xxxxClick to view attachment
lindamac
Sincerest Belated wishes to all GGfriends Birthdays I have missed of late have agreat year to you all Love lindamac xxxxClick to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachment To Martin for my 50th Birthday wishes recently It was as always thoughtful of you to send them to all your members as always you are appreciated Martin Thanks heaps regards from Lindamac xxxx
toerag
Happy Birthday Ross, hope you enjoy your day....where ever your travels take you, cheers!
Elma
Hi Ross, where are you now, like Anne I'm curious!! Have a very Happy Birthday, you are getting old tongue.gif Don't tell your Mum and Dad that though laugh.gif
Tam C
Happy Birthday Ross and happy travels with your camera Cheers Tam C
Anne1
Thank you Whits for my Birthday Card which I got today biggrin.gif
Anne1
Late Happy Birthday Penny Dainty
Anne1
Penny Dainty thank you so much for my Birthday Card which I got Today
witshisname
Yer Very welcome Anne xx
rossmckenzie
Thanks guys and ano am getting old(er) as my Mum said when she phoned me this morning….its the start of your 25th yr…..quarter of a century !!!! that cheered me up no end.She always adds you to the next year….Plus it was at 8.30…..on a Sunday morning,am in recovery on a Sunday morning.Don’t feel any different….and defo don’t feel any older just takes me a bit longer to recover…haha !
Still studying and working…..been on projects in Berlin,Stockholm and Barcelona this year aw man life is hard ! but am surviving and….lovin it !
Thanks again for your kind thoughts.....am gonna take a quick nap now and then head out for a family meal....not had my presents yet....well not family ones anyway laugh.gif
wellfield
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY* Penny & Ross!
Doug1
Cheers and happy Birthday mate thumbup.gif
wee davy
Belated tae yoos wans who have been snearkily hivin awe these birthdays
behind my back!
Heather
Happy Birthday Annewan.
penny dainty
Cheers for my birthday wishes and the cards . thumbup.gif
stratson
A Belated Birthday Wish To My G/G/son Jordan who was 21 on Sunday 19th.
Heather
Happy Birthday Jordan.

He's got the key of the door, never been 21 before.
stratson
Thanks Heather,
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL smile.gif

Tam C
Happy Birthday Bilbo have a good one Cheers Tam C
CAT
Happy Birthday Bilbo enjoy your day. biggrin.gif
lindamac
Best wishes on your Birthday Bilbo mate take care have an awesome year! regards Lindamac biggrin.gif xClick to view attachment
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Bilbo
Elma
Happy Birthday Bill, hope next year is as good as the best you've ever had!
bilbo.s
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. We had a lovely few days in the mountains. Good weather, food, drink, nice people. smile.gif
rossmckenzie
Can't believe someone thats as young at heart as you Strat can have a g/g son....hope he appreciates you.
Bilbo many happy returns,hope it was an awesome birthday...am in a new partof Spain for me this week.Basque country,Cantabria and Austurias,looks amazing but a bit wet...ach well should still be good...am having the weekend in the Picos De Europa and been told the food along the coast is amazing.
wee davy
As I'm busy this afternoon, I'm going to be cheeky, (who? wee davy?) and thank everyone now, for all the lovely presents, cards, money and of course, best wishes. (I think the masseritatti was a bit ostentatious, angel, but none the less, appreciated - RIGHT COLOUR!)

Thank you for the gold miniature of the Holtby City, bilbo. (I think amazon might have gotten it wrong)

In all seriousness,your each and everyone of you, friends, and I feel very priviledged to be a member of Glasgow Guide Discussion Boards.

Love davy wub.gif
CAT
Awe what a lovely post wee Davy. Happy Birthday have a ball xx
Yer cards in the post wink.gif
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE DAVEY , HAVE A STOUT FROM THE PUB CHEERS , RIELLY biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.