Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
boots
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HUBERT, ANNE, TOERAG AND TROOPER. Sorry I'm late, (I shuid've had Catherine gie me a wee nudge.) I hope you each enjoyed your special day.
davyab44
Hi Carmella..wishing you a Very Happy Birthday

Hope ye get lots o' nice things

Huv a rerr terr!!!
stuarty
HAPPY BELLYBUTTON BIRTHDAY SO YOUR A BRILLIANT SAGGIE FIRE SIGN LIKE ME HOPE IT SOUPERLISHOUS DAY DREAMS CAN COME TRUE wub.gif
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Carmella hope you have a good one wink.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Carmella. I hope you have a nice day.
Tori G
Happy belated Birthday Carmella, Hope you had a Great One.

Happy Belated Birthdays to all Ive forgotten wub.gif
jakka13
Happy Belated birthday Carmella.Many Happy returns .
Catherine
[COLOR=green] HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMELLA !!
Bet ye boat anither perra shoes laugh.gif
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Carmella, biggrin.gif hope you are having a good Day, and a good Year ahead also, Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
carmella
Well I'm hoping for great things next year - maybe my time has come.

I had a terrific time, went to an hotel in Glasgow Monday until Wednesday night, had a lovely time, and a well earned bit of respite, it was so nice to get away.

I got a lovely ring, and, guess what Catherine you're correct new bag and 2 new pairs of shoes - need another hoose soon just for the shoes and bags hahahaha.

Thank you all very much for your wishes, it was very kind of you.
Angela Chick
Happy birthday lia have a good one
Tori G
Happy Birthday Lia, hope you have a good one, enjoy enjoy.
davyab44
Hi David...HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday Kathleen...don't see you posting very often...come in oot o' ra cauld

Both of you huv a rerr terr smile.gif
Angela Chick
Happy birthday to kathleen, David and Lennox.
tammy
Happy Birthday to Kathleen, David and Lennox! Hope you have a great day! smile.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Kathleen,David & Lennox.wishing you all the best on your special day. biggrin.gif
boots
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Robin Erica, hope you have a wonderful day. Belated greetings too, to Govan Wummin and to Carmella, sorry I'm late.
Catherine
Happy Birthday RobynErica, have a great one!
Belated wishes to Govanwummin too........ biggrin.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday to RobynErica and belated Birthday to Govanwummin

Happy Belated Birthdays to All the others Ive forgotten
RobyneErica
Thanks everyone.. I had a GREAT day, and tomorrow I get to go see U2 in Portland!!
tammy
Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday dear Katie and Elaine...Happy Birthday to you! laugh.gif What a couple of special Christmas Present you two are!
ElaineMcFarlane
Thank you Tammy, have a wonderful Xmas wub.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Elaine and Katie, have a wonderful year ahead biggrin.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday to Elaine, Kate, and Big Tommy.
Have a Most Enjoyable time......Cheers.
boots
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE AND KATE

HAAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY
Catherine
Happy Birthday Tommy, have a great one! biggrin.gif
carmella
Happy Birthday Tommy, hope it is a nice one for you - loads of pressies for Christmas and Birthday combined - not bad eh?
ElaineMcFarlane
Happy Bday Tommy wub.gif
Heather
Belated Birthday Greetings to everyone celebrating a birthday at this time of year.. I hope you all had a good time.

Just managed a quick look in. The last few days have been very busy.
rosie-k
Happy Belated Birthday to you Tommy. rolleyes.gif
big tommy
A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY XXXX

I got a boxed set of James Cagney films which will keep me occupied for hours
Tommy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
toerag
Happy birthday to Ginny & Eddie,happy belated to bigTommy and others I missed over the busy Chrismas time!
wee mags
happy birthday to all who have had birthdays recently .
And a very Happy Birthday to my nephew Thomas who is celebrating his to day he going out to the Elbow Romm the night ,I thought he said he and his group sing there cool.gif
Angela Chick
Happy birthday stratson and many happy returns biggrin.gif
jakka13
Happy Birthday Stratson and many happy returns ,La la la I'm singing the birthday song
carmella
Happy Birthday to you two ladies today.

Hope you have a lovely time.
witshisname
Happy Birthday Stratson smile.gif
Hope ye have a terrific day xxxxx
davyab44
Happy Birthday coocaddens lassie...hope ye hud a rerr day tae yursel..

Happy Birthday Stratson...hope you had a rerr birthday an' lots a nice pressies smile.gif
wee mags
Happy Birthday to Stratson and Coocaddens lassie hope it was a good yin ,and to the KING, ELVIS Happy birthday you may have left the world but yer songs are forever wub.gif
George Muir
smile.gif Happy birthday Stratson and Coocaddens Lassie.
For me Govanhill and Cowcaddens are places I hold dear to the heart
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Stratson, once again,
You share your Brithday with Elvis, !!!!!!!!!!!!!,OXOXOXOXO
Tori G
Happy Birthday to you Stratson and Coocaddens lassie All the best hope you have a good one

Love from Tori xoxoxox
boots
Happy Birthday Stratson and Happy Birthday to you too Coocaddens Lassie. May you both have a very pleasant day.
Tori G
Happy Birthday Bandit mania hope you have a great day

noticed you havent been on for awhile so if you pop in awe the best.

from Tori.
davyab44
Hi Tammy...A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you get lots of goodies

Tell Phil we all agree that he should take you out for a very special meal since you will never have another birthday....39 and holding smile.gif
ElaineMcFarlane
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAMMY wub.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Tammy many happy returns and have a lovely day x x biggrin.gif
tammy
Thanks everyone for all your wishes! Sitting here at work at 3:10am having a wee break. I can't wait to go home and have a sleep all day. What a way to celebrate your birthday huh! laugh.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Tammy. Hope you recover enough from your night shift to go out and celebrate.

Have a great day. smile.gif
Catherine
Have a GREAT DAY'S SLEEP Tammy laugh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.