Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
lindamac
Click to view attachmentsorry I missed your Birthday tammy hunn Have a fab year darl Love Lindamac xxx
stratson
Hope you are having a Great Birthday Karen,51,
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Catherine,,,,,,,
wee mags
Happy Birthday Catherine
stratson
Happy Birthday Wee Sammy, Woof Woof to Rover,
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMBRO
angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMBRO
HOPING THAT YOU HAVE HAD A GREAT DAY
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
stratson
Hi Tombro, Hope you enjoyed your Day"
stratson
Happy Birthday zascot
stratson
Hope you are having a smashing Birthday Wombat. All the Best.
wee davy
Wow! If you weren't happy before - your happy now lol
All the best mate.
Java
Happy birthday Wellfield - gies a wee song biggrin.gif
stratson
Hi Wellfield, Have a Very Happy Birthday today, Wishing you Many,Many More in Good Health.
margie
Happy Birthday Wellfield Have a great day.Click to view attachment
Cheers Margie. thumbup.gif
wellfield
Thanks everyone for the birthday greetings!....My wife is taking me out at lunch for Fish & Chips to a local Irish Pub!!....looking forward to that!!!
toerag
Hi Wellfield, Happy belated birthday and hope you enjoyed your fish and chips!
toerag
Happy Birthday to Pope Pious Andy!!!! Hope you are enjoing your day, cheers!!
wee mags
to our ain Andy whits there tae say
I hope you had a nice day
knowing you a wee round of golf ,then a wee bevy I am sure
I bet your day wissnae dour
and so my friend whits left tae say
I hope you enjoyed yir day thumbup.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Andra.....your day sounded great. Maybe the Thistle will have a good one specially for you. wub.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Andy, May you have Many. Many More.
Heather
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY.
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE
stratson
Have a Great Day Joyce
angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JOYCE ,
HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY ,
CHEERS biggrin.gif biggrin.gif PAT .
joycewilson
Thanks so much for the Birhday Wishes Everyone, that was nice of you. I had a nice day x x x
toerag
Happy Birthday Tennscot, hope you have a smashing day, cheers!!!!
jakka13
Many Happy returns Isobel .Cheers Jean
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBest wishes to ya Tenscott sorry ive missed your special day mate regards n huggs from Lindamac xxx Click to view attachment Happy Birthday Joyce hunn hope its a fab year for ya so sorry iam slow and have missed your auspicious day sorry GG friend regards and Love from Lindamac Click to view attachmentBest wishes dear Isobel Have a fabulous year my GG friend Love Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment Birthday Greetings to all I have missed lately so sorry regards and Love Lindamac xxxx
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Tennscot, Hoping you Have Many, Many More, In Good Health.
Isobel
Thanks Jean for the birthday wishes. How did you know?Can you imagine celebrating the big one on Good Friday. Nothing good about turning 70eh?
Just picked up my turkey for tomorrow got the gang all here. Had a great two weeks in the Dominican,but me ,I always love to get home.Hope Al is doing well. When do you take off to the cottage? What a shock to read of Huberts death. So sad.
jakka13
Isobel ,Never mind how I knew .Just hope you had a lovely day .
Just found out the next Great Grand Wean is a girl so the knitting needles will have to come out again . laugh.gif I just have to knit the wee hats with the fluff around the edge .I've already got an order from my older girl for Nessie ,I know the youngest will want a "Coo".We have had so much laughter over this book it's been worth the money without knitting a stitch .,This is the" Knit your own Scotland "book .It will take some figuring out because I've never heard of the wool they used but I know I can figure out what to use here to knit what my kids want thumbup.gif
Elma
Belated happy birthday greetings, Isobel, hope you enjoyed a good one. Welcome to the **s biggrin.gif and thanks Jakka foir giving the game away tongue.gif
toerag
Happy belated birthday Isobel, glad you had a great holiday and I know you enjoyed Easter with the family!
toerag
Happy Birthday To Avril, Rab and otheres celebrati[b]ng today, cheers!![/b]
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Rab
stratson
Hello Dear Friend Avril, Just know you will have an Amazing Birthday Today.
Love and Best Wishes,
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAB

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Rab .Cheers Jakka
tarheels
TARHEELS OR RIELLY ON THE NET , ALOT OF YOU I DON'T KNOW , BUT SOME OF YOU I DO KNOW , SO I WANT TO WISH A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL AND MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL KNOW SOME OF YOU . HAVE A GREAT DAY RIELLY biggrin.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Rab, hope you have a good one. wub.gif Keep up the historical "today in..." please, I love it.
Rab
Gosh! What a surprise! Thank you all for your Greetings. I had completely forgotten what day it was - but I do that every day anyway! laugh.gif Hope to get my telegram from the Palace next year - by which time I hope to have new knees/teeth/hairpiece/hearing aids/glasses/etc then I will be ready for my new 'clubbing' life!
Cheers all.
Your pal Rab. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avril
Thank you for your birthday wishes, I have had a simply wonderful day and appreciate your kind messages. Lotsaluv XXXXXX smile.gif
Anne1
A Happy Birthday Elma
Java
Hope you have a very happy birthday Elma biggrin.gif
jakka13
Hope your day is special Elma .Happy Birthday ,Cheers Jakka
toerag
Happy Birthday Elma, wishing you many, many, more, cheers!
Elma
Thank you all for the good wishes. I had a wonderful day with my family and I have a new Keurig coffee maker. I've been wanting one for a while so I guess the hints paid off laugh.gif
Isobel
Elma glad you had a good birthday. Dont go drinking too much coffee now.
penny dainty
Seeing I was here thought I'd wish Elma , Rab and Avril a belated happy birthday , hope it was a good day for each concerned .
TeeHeeHee
Happy to see so many good people celebrating another year ... but, to be honest, I couldn't believe that our Rab really was born on All Fools Day ... Then again tongue.gif ...

Belated greetings and best wishes to one and all. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.