Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
jakka13
Sorry I missed some birthdays here .Hope you were all made to feel like very special people 'cause that's what you all are .Cheers JAKKA
toerag
Happy birthday to Carmella, hope you have a great day! cheers!
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Carmella .Cheers Jakka. thumbup.gif
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carmella , FROM THE PUB , RIELLY biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
Best wishes for a Happy Birthday Carmella. biggrin.gif
Anne1
A Happy Birthday Mary
Heather
Happy Birthday Mary. Click to view attachment
mlconnelly
Just saw these birthday wishes and assume they are for me so thank you very much. Mary biggrin.gif
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY, FROM RIELLY AND ALL FROM THE PUB
toerag
Happy Birthday to Lennox and Java, hope you have a great day, are yeese celebratin the gither?? cheers!
tarheels
Lennox and Java,hay you two , happy birthday , stop by the cyber pub once in awhile an have a baillys or a red wine or a snowball , it's on the house , if i am not there tell who ever is tending the bar that i said it is ok , rielly said so cool.gif cheers ladys
jakka13
Sorry I missed your birthdays ,Java and Lennox.Hope you had a special day .
Melody
Aw sorry I missed you both too. Hope you both had a lovely day pals. wub.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday to Scoob hope its a happy wan!!
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOOB, RIELLY thumbup.gif
witshisname
To everyone who has had a birthday in the last wee while I wish you all a very Happy belated birthday. smile.gif
lindamac
wub.gifClick to view attachment A very Happy Birthday is wished to the dearhearted lady of the Gardens oor Stratson sending you all my heartfelt love and huggs dearest friend hasve a beuteful Birthday doing what you want to do and sharing it with people you Love most

Now heres some wee floowers frae my Garden for ya, theyre Frangipanis my absoloute favourite floower in Australia huggs and love always from linda and Neil xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClick to view attachment
stratson
Thank yo Linda & Neil for the nice surprise. Never knew Frangipan was a flower, is so pretty, I always like the cakes Frangipan. Must investigate.
My son is 50 Today. My big day is tomorrow. It's so nice to be remembered Linda & Neil. Thank you.
lindamac
QUOTE (stratson @ 8th Jan 2013, 01:36am) *
Thank yo Linda & Neil for the nice surprise. Never knew Frangipan was a flower, is so pretty, I always like the cakes Frangipan. Must investigate.
My son is 50 Today. My big day is tomorrow. It's so nice to be remembered Linda & Neil. Thank you.

Anne it is tomorow for me Iam celebrating yer 80th Birthday before ye darlin lol hehe ocht yer faur too young looking tae have a son turning 50 yesterday lol hows that for confusing Stratson lol Click to view attachmentFor yer sons 50th Strason dearhearted lady of the gardens we Love you n yours dear friend of GG Click to view attachmentHappy 80th for the 8th January friend which iam already in pal lol
tarheels
TO ALL THE PEOPLE ON GG A BELATED BIRTHDAY FROM RIELLY , YER NOT GETTING OLDER YER GETTING BETTER , " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL . CHEERS
biggrin.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY STRATSON

[url="http://youtu.be/-8lWST4idkQ"]
Anne1

http://youtu.be/-8lWST4idkQ

sorry other link didn't work
jakka13
Many Happy Returns ,Stratson and Happy birthday to your son .Cheers Jakka
annie laurie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE,
MANY MANY MORE TO COME, [font="Century Gothic"][/font]
SORRY I CANT SEND A NICE COLOURFUL GREETING [LIKE I USED TO DO]
LOST THEM ALL IN THE SHUT DOWN LAST YEAR,
thumbup.gif
ANYWAY I AM HOPING YOU WILL HAVE A LOVELY DAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY
AND YOU CONTINUE TO FEEL BETTER AND STRONGER EACH DAY

GODS BLESSINGS
CHEERS
PAT
OXO biggrin.gif

Elma
Happy Birthday Stratson, have a wonderful day and look forward to a stronger, healthy year ahead. wub.gif
wee davy
Fantabulous, uproarious, splendiferous, outrageous, but above all, wonderful birthday, Stratson.
wink.gif I hopes its very special for you wub.gif
stratson
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 8th Jan 2013, 01:16am) *

http://youtu.be/-8lWST4idkQ

sorry other link didn't work

Love Perry Como, Bit of a weepy though, evokes so many memories. x
Melody
Aw Happy Birthday Dear Stratson, enjoy your day lovely lady. wub.gif
CAT
Happy Birthday Stratson. Finally back on here after too long an absence. I'm afraid life took over.
Look at you 80 years young, hope all is well with you xx wub.gif
wee mags
Happy belated Birtday to Cat ,and to our ain Stratson a Happy Birthday and may you see many more,

I to love Perry Como he was my older brothers fav

Heather
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON.

mlconnelly
Happy Birthday Stratson. My Dad took me to see Perry Como in the Kelvinhall about 1974/5. I didn't want to go as I wanted to go and see the premiere of Towering Inferno but it was a good night. Mary laugh.gif
sweetpea
happy birthday stratson
hope you had luvly day
god bless x
margie
Many Happy Returns Stratson.Click to view attachment cheers Margie thumbup.gif
TeeHeeHee
Get it in before it's over biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON.

biggrin.gif Hope you had a real nice day. biggrin.gif
stratson
Want to say a huge "Thank you" to each and everyone for making this birthday memorable.

Have been very lucky, my son, g/daughter her son my g/g/son, my neighbour and all my nieces

brought a Birthday Cake with 80, no it didn't cause a fire as was twa candles, 8,0,

A very happy day and to be honest am about to sleep.

To G.G.friends my other family you are the Creme de la Creme.
margie
Happy Birthday Stowst27.Click to view attachment
Have a fab day. cheers Margie. thumbup.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Stow street,
Anne1
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STOW ST[HELEN]
Heather
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STOW ST.

Click to view attachment
stratson
Many Happy Returns Jaybee on your 70th . Have a Lovely Day!
jakka13
Many happy returns Tammy .Enjoy your day .Cheers Jakka
stratson
HI Tammy,

Have the Happiest Birthday,
Elma
Happy Birthday Tammy, have a wonderful year ahead. wub.gif Hope you had a day off today and I know Phil would spoil you!
stratson
Today is 82nd Birthday of my brother who resides in Cronulla, N,S,W,
margie
Stratson Hope your brother has a fab day.Click to view attachment
cheers Margie. rolleyes.gif
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BROTHER STRATSON yes.gif RIELLY
stratson
Thank you Margie&Tarheels on behalf of my brother. thumbup.gif
stratson
To wilstar, Many Happy Returns of The Day on this your 66th Birthday.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentFor Stratsons Brother in Cronnulla Best wishes for a great and Happy year mate xxx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.