Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stratson
Guess your Birthday is over according to 11 hous ahead in Oz.

It's still your Birthday Here Tom.

Hope the coming year is good to you,
TeeHeeHee
Happy Birthday Tombro (still 15 minutes left on my clock. biggrin.gif )
Java
Happy birthday to everybody ah've no wished happy birthday tae biggrin.gif

And a wee birthday memory for Maryhillgal Marjy, sadly missed.
jakka13
I'll add my blessings to Maryhill gal .I miss her emails and songs .Best wishes to anyone else I missed .It's not that I don't care just tooooo much going on here right now .

I'll add my blessings to Maryhill gal .I miss her emails and songs .Best wishes to anyone else I missed .It's not that I don't care just tooooo much going on here right now .

I'll add my bl

I'll add my blessings to Maryhill gal .I miss her emails and songs .Best wishes to anyone else I missed .It's not that I don't care just tooooo much going on here right now . sad.gif

I'll add my blessings to Maryhill gal .I miss her emails and songs .Best wishes to anyone else I missed .It's not that I don't care just tooooo much going on here right now . sad.gif

jakka13

jakka13
I've not got a stutter ,just problems with my PC.
angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMPBELL
HOPE IT IS A GOOD ONE FOR YOU
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Campbell. Hope you'll be back here soon. wub.gif
TeeHeeHee
Well, that's Maryhillgal well and truly blessed. biggrin.gif
Hope your feelin' the same today Campbell ... Happy birthday to you. biggrin.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Campbell. May you have "Many, Many More". Trust you are well. biggrin.gif
wee davy
oops - been a bit slack here - all who have had/having birthdays recently - hope you all got your just desserts smile.gif

wee davy wink.gif
wellfield
Thanks all my Glasgow friends!.......got my staples out yesterday!...new knee replacement coming along just fine!....nicking around in my new walker...Thanks for the Birthday wishes each and everyone of you!.....Campbell
witshisname
A belated Very Happy Birthday Wellfield,hope you had a great one.
Melody
Glad the operation is over Wellfield and I hope you enjoyed your birthday. smile.gif Take care.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the day to Joe Condon 81 today, Hope you are well.
stratson
Have a Happy Birthday Joyce,
Elma
Happy Birthday Isobel wub.gif
Isobel
Thank you Elma. I had a really nice day.
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELMA

bilbo.s
http://youtu.be/Vx4aO4-nr0c
Java
Happy Birthday Elma, hope you have a lovely day. biggrin.gif

(Apologies to all those I've missed)
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Elma .Hope your day is special .Cheers Jakka
witshisname
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELMA smile.gif
Isobel
Happy Birthday Elma.
angel

Elma , hopng your day was special .
Happyy Birthday . biggrin.gif
Elma
Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day, started out changing the decorations in the Church from Good Friday to Easter Sunday then was taken out for lunch by friends, called into our store to visit with family and the tonight had a fantastic sushi dinner at our local Japanese restaurant again with family.

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day, started out changing the decorations in the Church from Good Friday to Easter Sunday then was taken out for lunch by friends, called into our store to visit with family and the tonight had a fantastic sushi dinner at our local Japanese restaurant again with family.

Elma
I had such a good day I had to tell you over and over!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELMA, MAY YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE , STAY HAPPY , RIELLY
Elma
Happy Birthday Linda, hope you have a wonderful year. Glad you enjoyed the wedding in Sydney and now you can look forward to Steven's wedding too. Enjoy your special day... wub.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA

lindamac
QUOTE (Elma @ 18th Apr 2012, 11:47am) *
Happy Birthday Linda, hope you have a wonderful year. Glad you enjoyed the wedding in Sydney and now you can look forward to Steven's wedding too. Enjoy your special day... wub.gif

Thanks ever so much dearest elma so sorry I missed your Birthday what with all the galavanting Ive been doing it is no wonder how come I forgot your Birthday However I do send you my love for the entire year my friend much love always from Lindamac xxxxxxxxxxxClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentBetter late than never Elma dearest xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lindamac
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 18th Apr 2012, 05:26pm) *
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA

Awwwwwwwwwwww Thanks Annewann hen yer a doll tae have remembered me Thanks to all who recall my Birthday today it is lovely to hear from you ,Ive just been so inundated lately and so stressed by daily living and being unwell that Ive forgotten or ran out of time to pop into leave Birthday wishes GG friendsClick to view attachment so I apologise to all Ive missed sorry! Love and regards from Linda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmany many Thanks to you all Linda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT I MISSED SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO , MAY YOU HAVE HAPPINESS , AN MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME .
RIELLY wub.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Linda wub.gif smile.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day LINDA.
Heather
Linda

I hope you have a nice day.

Missing you on the Boards.

Give my regards to Penny Dainty.
wee davy
Oops!

I seem to have missed one or two, birthdays - hope you've all had great days.

wub.gif
angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANNE ,

I HOPE IT IS A GOOD ONE .

thumbup.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ....Pat
lindamac
[quote name='Heather' post='3573910' date='19th Apr 2012, 05:43am'] Linda

I hope you have a nice day.

Missing you on the Boards.

Give my regards to Penny Dainty.[/quot

Just saw these greetings today dear heather Stratson & Witsees Thankyou all for thinking of me Ive been a little stressed and in and out of hospital friends so sorry I missed your kind Birthday greetings may many thaks to you all for your lovely kind wishes I did have a great Birthday and my family took me out to dinner at our local comedy club.Penny dainty was with us too so there was a few laughs to be had and a good meal with stacks of lovely pressies miss you all I must try to pop in more often Love always to you all Lindamac xxxxxxx
lindamac
Click to view attachmentAll the very best of every good thing for ye dearest Annewann on your birthday today and always your a good sort and it is my pleasure to know ye hen have a fabulous year all throughout the year untill next Birthday pal love always Linda xxxxxMiss ye much henxxxxNeil also says hello and fer ye tae enjoy yer special day.xxxxxxxxxNeil
toerag
Happy Birthday Anne I know you will have a special day, enjoy!!
Elma
Happy Birthday Anne, wishing you a happy, healthy year ahead. Love to you and Nev. wub.gif
Lennox
Happy Birthday Doll , mwah !!!!
wee davy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE1 wub.gif
Gemini
[size="7"][/size][color="#00FF00"][/color] thumbup.gif

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE1

HAVE A grrrreat DAY
Gemini
AT LEAST i GOT THE EMOTION RITE laugh.gif laugh.gif
Anne1
Thank you everyone for my Birthday wishes going out tonight with Family smile.gif smile.gifsmile.gif
Kaz61
Happy Birthday Anne1, have a nice night out.
Heather
Happy Birthday Anne. Click to view attachment

witshisname
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE wub.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.