Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
witshisname
Happy Birthday Martin (GG) Hope you have a great one.
27stowst
Happy Birthday GG (Martin). Didn't realise ye were only a wean!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

stratson
To All Members Celebrating a Birthday Today. Have a Good One. & Many More.
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN , YOUR NOT GETTING OLDER , YOUR GETTING BETTER , MAY YOU HAVE MANY, MANY MORE TO COME , WE APPRICEATE YOU VERY MUCH, TARHEELS, OR RIELLY FROM SUNNY CALIF. cool.gif
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Martin,
have a great Day, laugh.gif

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this board appreciate it CHEERS
stratson
Hi Ya Cat, Hope you have a great day, been missing you on the board.
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR STRATSON Luv Anne & Nev
annie laurie
laugh.gif [font="Impact"][/font][size="6"][/size]

Happy Birthday Stratson,

many more to come also,

CHeers
OXO
angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON ,
DON'T THINK OF IT AS GETTING OLDER.

BE LIKE ME ,

THINK OF IT AS BECOMING A CLASSIC .

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

stratson
Thank you dear friends for the good wishes.

Guess we are vintage . biggrin.gif
margie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STRATSON.Click to view attachment Have a great day. Cheers Margie. rolleyes.gif
wee davy
Happy Birthday, Stratson.

Enjoy whats left of it smile.gif wub.gif
ashfield
Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Stratson biggrin.gif
Melody
Happy Birthday Dear Stratson. wub.gif
Java
wub.gif Happy Birthday Stratson wub.gif
stratson
Thanks to all my dear friends, have had a day of being spoiled, Still in my Goonie" biggrin.gif
Anne1
you deserve to be spoiled Stratson biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

am still gonnae kick ass tomorrow doll rolleyes.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Stratson.

Hope it was a good one.
toerag
Hi Stratson, hope you had a lovely birthday! cheers!
Elma
Sorry I missed your birthday Stratson, I hope you were spoiled, you deserve it. wub.gif Look forward to a healthier year ahead. Not promising but I may be over this year.
stratson
Would be lovely to see you smile.gif Elma, Hopefully we will be able to go gallivanting again.!!!

Thanks again to all of my lovely friends.

Anne1
No need to kick ass, problem has been resolved. You are too good to me,
Anne1
glad it was sorted but a really wanted tae kick ass biggrin.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY 27 STOW ST Click to view attachment
Isobel
Happy Birthday all, I think I have missed a few birthdays.Sounds like you had a good one Stratson. tongue.gif biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
lindamac
ohmy.gif Iam so sorry to have missed your Birthday Stratson my dearhearted ldy of the gardens Ive been away in hospital etc but I do wish you every good Blessing throughout your entire year my friend Have a great 2012 belated Happy birthday to you Anne Love always Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment
lindamac
ohmy.gif Iam so sorry Ive missed your Birthday Martin do please enjoy a wonderful year filled with Blessings and dreams coming true ! regards and Love from Lindamac wub.gif biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBelated wishes to all those of you whom had a Birthday wilst Ive been away, do have a wonderfull fun filled year of Blessings and Happiness everyone,Iam so sorry to have missed your special day everyone regards & Love from Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment
TeeHeeHee
Been offline for nearly two weeks ... thought the Feds had shut me down. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 27 STOW ST.

And Martin
And Stratson
And ... well, everyone biggrin.gif

Hope you all have a good year with many more to follow.
Tomi.
stratson
Hi STOW STREET, Hope your day has been A very Happy Birthday for you.
(sorry I missed the opportunity of meeting you,)
Java
Hope you have a lovely birthday Jaybee wub.gif
tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON , MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE THE COMING YEAR , wink.gif RIELLY
carmella
Belated Happy Birthday to you Stratson and many more - hope life is treating you well.

I wonder what 2012 will bring us - nice things I hope.
Heather
Hi Carmella, long time no see, how's life treating you??
wee mags
A happy birthday to all I have missed I had no pc for a while just could pop in when i watched my grandkids ,but you are all in my thoughts ,once again to all i missed Happy birthday
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILSTAR [WILLIAM] HAVE A GREAT 65TH PARTY
jakka13
Best wishes to old and new friends on the boards .I keep saying I'll come on more but just seldom have time .you are in my thoughts .Cheers Jakka
stratson
Dear Catherine
", Many Happy Returns of The Day" 50 years old today. Pure Vintage Lass.

Just last week was asking if anyone had heard from you, you are so missed.

Hope Geoff and the Boys pamper you today.
wee mags
To a very special lady, all the best on your birthday rolleyes.gif ,is that you 21 again? no kiddin your wished only the best wub.gif
Elma
I think she's 29 now Mags, hahaha laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Catherine, how about a wee message and chuckle from you again. wub.gif
wee mags
I bet she wishes she wis biggrin.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday Catherine but I think there's some mistake......you cannay be 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lindamac
Click to view attachmentCatherine hen Enjoy yer 50th hen its mines next year omg how time flys when ye enjoy yerself hen Hope yer Happy and healthy hen Love Lindamac xxx
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Catherine .I hope we can have a wee meet for lunch in April.Cheers Jakka
angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KEN .
HOPING THAT YOU HAVE A NICE DAY .
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN B
Java
Happy birthday Kenb biggrin.gif
ashfield
Happy Birthday Wee Sammy, hope you have a good one.

Belated Happy Birthday to JimD as well biggrin.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Wee Sammy.

Belated Happy Birthday To You Jimd
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMBROClick to view attachment
angel
TOMBRO
From a very senior student of yours ,

I wish you a very , very Happy Birthday.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.