Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Elma
I know I'm late but hope you had a very happy birthday and the year ahead will be your most succesful ever. wub.gif wub.gif
Gemini
[color="#FF0000"][/color][size="6"][/size] smile.gif

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BOTH JAKKA
& WITS huh.gif
tarheels
to the both of you, : may this birthday offer you as much joy an happiness as you give to all who know you . reilly biggrin.gif
ashfield
Happy Birthday to Tamhickey and Simac and many happy returns biggrin.gif
witshisname
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARION smile.gif
Marion Niven Dougan
Whitisname, thank you so much x x
Melody
Nearly missed ye ma wee lost in cyberspace pal. smile.gif Happy Birthday Marion. wub.gif
wee mags
Happy Birthday Marion and may you have many more wink.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Bert,
stratson
To Valley Las and others celebrating a Birthday Today===" Have a Good One".
witshisname
A very Happy Birthday to wee Harry (scoob77's son) who turns 1 today,have a wonderful day. smile.gif
Melody
Aw Whits that's lovely imagine a year already. smile.gif Happy Birthday Harry. wub.gif
scoob77
aww thank you...i've posted a pic of the birthday boy in the gallery smile.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Glezgaman 75 years Hope all is well!
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentBest wishes tae ye Glezgaman xLindamac
stratson
Hope your Having a Very Happy Birthday Marina 41 today. (missing you on G.G.)
witshisname
Happy Birthday Marina smile.gif
stratson
Hope you are having a Very Happy Birthday Angela & all is good in your world. Hug!
angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOERAG
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE

http://youtu.be/U-YHcAEfE_M
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Isobel
Hope you have had a great day Toerag.Happy Birthday. wink.gif biggrin.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Toerag, have a good one wub.gif Hope John spoils you tongue.gif
RonD
Arra best Toerag.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Toerag¬
Anne1
Sorry im Late

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOERAG
toerag
Thanks guys for all the good birthday wishes!!!!! I think there must be some mistake on the calendars cause dont know how I got to be this old! wub.gif Really does seem just like yesterday I was a wee lassie growing up in in Springburn!!!
wee davy
Happy Birthday Big Al

Long time no hear frae ye

Hope all is well
big al
Thanks Davy - tough one today - 60 - but don't feel it - might look it though!

Been retired for about two years now - went early 'cause i'd had enough - keeping well and having fun with my family - travelling a lot and seeing the world - off to the States after New Year for a trip to see some old friends - get on here regularly and still enjoy the patter

regards

Alan
stratson
TO ROSIE,K, 77 TODAY
stratson
Hope you are having !A Very Happy Birthday Carmella.
tarheels
stratson , yer not getting older yer getting better, have a great BIRTHDAY . tarheels or reilly
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday Carmella smile.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachmentCarmella regards from Lindamac x biggrin.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachment Reily me auld matey frae the Cyberpub have a drink oan me mate moneys ahint the bar as usual biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
lindamac
unsure.gif So sorry to all those friends of GG whom Had Birthdays That I missed lately have a great year all of you regards from Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment
wee davy
Belated Happy Birthday to Carmella
,... and a very Happy Birthday to Mary (mlconnelly)
mlconnelly
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Wee davy wub.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachmentDearest Lennox hope you have a great year dear friend Love always Lindamac xxx biggrin.gif wub.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Babe smile.gif
RonD
Its more like a red and green Christmas rather than birthday wishes, Lennox with her red wellies and the Java the green ogre, happy birthday to you both. Also to Kitty 67.
ashfield
A big Happy Birthday to Java and Lennox, hope you both have a great day.
Elma
Happy Birthday to both Java and Lennox..... and Java hahaha!!!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif
toerag
Happy birthday to Java and Lennox Cheers!!
lindamac
Have a great Birthday GreenyinClick to view attachment you & lennox oughta merge and huv a good knees up lol laugh.gif Click to view attachment
witshisname
Happy Birthday Scoob, Hope you have a Wonderful Day! smile.gif
scoob77
aww thank you wits smile.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Tommy. Hope you are feeling better.
27stowst
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Rabbie. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
stratson
Have a Great Birthday Rabbie,,,AW RA BEST.
carmella
TO MARTIN AND ALL THE OTHERS - I SEE THERE ARE QUITE A FEW WHO CELEBRATE THEIR BIRTHDAY TODAY - HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY TIME ALL OF YOU.

OH MY MARTIN - YOU WERE A MERE SLIP OF A BOY WHEN YOU STARTED THESE BOARDS - HOW TIME FLIES AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE FUTURE.

AND, AS EVER, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO MYSELF ON THE 6TH WHICH I MISSED AS MY 'PUTER WAS DOWN. THESE THINGS ARE GREAT WHEN THEY'RE WORKING LOL. laugh.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Martin)g.g.) Have a great day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.