Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
tarheels
OH MY JESUS , I PRAY FOR STUARTYS SPIRIT , WECOME HER INTO HEAVEN FATHER , THIS I PRAY.
I NEVER SEEN HER BUT ON THE DISCUSSION BOARD , SHE ALWAYS HAD A VERY BRIGHT SPIRIT ABOUT HER , I WILL MISS HER ON THE BOARD.
REILLY AKA CLARENCE , TARHEELS
lindamac
Click to view attachmentThinking of you Stuarty you impacted a lot of people across this world especialy me my friend Miss you Dolls.If theres a way to be near us all I just know you will find it Stuarty darls love always Linda xxxClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentsleep tight Wee Donkey xxx
stratson
Happy Birthday to my only daughter Angela, can't believe your 57 today, miss you so much,
Love Always,
Mum.
stratson
Happy Birthday Davyb44/ Hope all is well in your world, such a long time since hearing from you.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentHave a rerr Birthday DavyB44 biggrin.gif Dance yer Birthday away with yer loved onesClick to view attachment
joycewilson
Happy Belated Birthday to my Wee Mum who was 88 yesterday ... x Sarah Montgomery x
stratson
Hoping you are having a ! Very Happy Birthday Tarheels & Many More in Good Health.
tarheels
stratson thank you so very much , 74 isn't bad , i am still a kid at heart , i am still with the boy scouts , 62 years , i still young tarheels Aka clarence
lindamac
Dear Tarheels biggrin.gif Click to view attachmentStay forever young & Beuteful Tarheels ma wee matey make a pit stop for a wee advocate or a we Dissorono pal ahve left plenty dough ahint the bar fer you n yer wummin tae celebrate pal take care Happy Birthday and have a braw year mate.Luv Lindamac Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment wub.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETALPEEPS
Java
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Petalpeeps biggrin.gif

Belated happy birthday to those ah've missed biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
Click to view attachment

laugh.gif Happy Birthday PetalPeeps laugh.gif
angel

HAPPY 55TH BIRTHDAY PETAL PEEPS
IT'S A VERY GOOD NUMBER , I REMEMBER IT WELL biggrin.gif

Elma
Happy Birthday Petalpeeps, enjoy...... wub.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Petalpeeps smile.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns Petal, Hope your well and enjoying a Happy Birthday.
stratson
To ToriG, Handbag & wee doc, Enjoy your Birthdays,
witshisname
Happy Birthday Tori,handbag,& weedoc.. have a wonderful day Ladies xx smile.gif smile.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday Tori hope you had a smashing day and Birthday Wishes to all celebrating! I see its been 8 years this week since our Happy birthday page started!!! 8 years where did the time go!!
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Gorbals Jim.
stratson
To Marion and MissT, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
MissT
Thank you, have had a lovely day xx
witshisname
Happy Birthday MissT
tarheels
missT , first welcome , HAVE A WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY , REILLY wink.gif
Elma
wub.gif Have a wonderful Birthday MAGS wub.gif
TeeHeeHee
Click to view attachment

biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Mags tongue.gif
angel

Happy Birthday Mags , hope you have a great day . biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

http://youtu.be/_C6J9gij5SQ

Oh what a beautiful morning , !
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGS

wee davy
BIRTHDAY WISHES

Click to view attachment

FROM ME TO YOU

MAGS XX
Melody
Happy Birthday Mags. wub.gif Have a great day.

Ooops and everyone else who are celebrating their birthday today. Have a lovely day. smile.gif
ashfield
Hope you have a great Birthday Mags, and many happy returns biggrin.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Wee Mags.

Have a great day

witshisname
Happy Birthday Wee Mags
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day weemags.&Many, Many More.
stratson
To other members celebrating a Birthday today,
lindamac
Click to view attachmentWee Mags and also to all Ive missed lately friends Love linda xxxxx
ashfield
Even though you seem to have gone into hiding.................

Happy Birthday Auchenshuggle biggrin.gif

and many happy returns.
TeeHeeHee
Click to view attachment

Have a great day one of your new year.

Happy Birthday Auchenshuggle. biggrin.gif
wee mags
wub.gif Thanks for the kind wishes ,I hsve not been on the board for a while ,I had not been feeling.too good ,had to take a trip to the hospital, where I discovered I had lost blood {nae idea where it went} ,but I got a tranfusion and some antibiotic, Iam on oxegen ,and feeling better ,now we are waiting to see what happens to us with this stormcalled Irene Lennoxsit 1-55am ans am still here thanks for the call
Java
sorry ah missed ye Mags...Happy Birthday anyway biggrin.gif

Happy birthday Hudggy smile.gif
stratson
Hiya Hudgy, hope you have a smashing day.
Java
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Jakka biggrin.gif

'Mon back pal, we miss ye...
stratson
Hope you have a Wonderful Day JAKKA. Long time no see on the G.G. Trust all is well!
witshisname
Happy Birthday Mhoira smile.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITS

Anne & Nev
lindamac
Happy Birthday Witsees sorry ahm a late palClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
angel

Happy Birthday Wits , hope you have a really good day , biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
wee mags
happy birthday Wits an many more wink.gif
Heather
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITS. smile.gif
witshisname
Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes,and you did make it in time Lindamac..lol xxx smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.