Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
lindamac
ohmy.gif Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentto my dear friends AnnwannClick to view attachment
& Penny Dainty Click to view attachmentso sorry Ive missed yer special day Iam sincerely wishing you greetings and well wishes for the rest of your year dear friends luvyas heaps ,just a wee time lapse in my making the time tae make sure I popped into this topic to wish yas well ,however always thinking of yas baith soooooo much,seems silly now that Ive gone and missed yer special Burfdys lassies especialy since yees ur baith so special tae me and all. Please forgive my oversight & know yer loved ever soooo much by me. PS ahm urney sure thats sufficient mind yees fer yees baith deserve merr ma chinas.Luv always LindamacClick to view attachmentHope this is enuff sookin in lassies lols laugh.gif
rossmckenzie
Wow ! thanks for all these messages folks.Been out celebrating tonight wink.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday cocotkd,,,,,,56
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO

penny dainty
Happy birthday El Bilbo biggrin.gif
Elma
Many Happy Returns, Bilbo, have a 'royal' good birthday tongue.gif wub.gif
TeeHeeHee
biggrin.gif Feliz Cumpleanos Compadre. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wee davy
happy birthday bilbo - i think your away at present - hope your having a real good time, bein pestered wi awe yer fans, no doubt! lol wink.gif

(barca were lucky - lucky they didnae embarass man u) oh what we'd all give for a Messi in oor team, eh?
Melody
Have a great birthday bilbo.s smile.gif
Anne1
Tommi stop showing aff

" " rolleyes.gif
Feliz Cumpleanos Compadre.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Bilbo & Many More in Good Health. biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 31st May 2011, 12:04pm) *
Tommi stop showing aff

" " rolleyes.gif
Feliz Cumpleanos Compadre.

A lot of effort went intae that Anne for Oor Wullie laugh.gif
I hope his bucket is the right wie up and full tae the brim wi Bacardi laugh.gif
Happy Birthday Bill.
angel

Happy Birthday Bill, hope it's been a good one. biggrin.gif
Avril
I have just seen my lovely birthday messages from 2 months ago and would like to say a big belated thank you for them. I'm sorry I missed them but my birthday was a non-event this year as I spent it in hospital
ashfield
Happy Birthday Wee Davy, hope you have a great day
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE DAVY

TeeHeeHee
Hi Davy, Happy Birthday Aul\' yin. biggrin.gif
Did you know that you share your Happy Birthday with, among others, that big burd Angelina Jolie? How famous can one get?
You also share your Happy Birthday with that great actor Dennis Weaver who played CHESTER in that long running Gunsmoke western series which brings me to this wee Happy Birthday chuckle for you wink.gif

Chester Comes runnin' into town naked as a jay bird and Marshall Dillan runs out tae get him aff the street. "What in the name of Sam Hill you bin doin' Chester?"
"Well Mr Dillan, you know I was out picnickin' with Miss Kitty this lovely mornin' and as we were laid out in the grass that Miss Kitty shucked ma boots, ma shirt an ma britches off'n me and then she shucked off her bloomers and laid there in the mornin' sun with her legs all awavin' up in the cool mornin' air an' she say's to me, Chester? an' I says Yes Miss Kitty? and she says, Chester ... You can go to town now boy! ...
... Well, Mr Dillan ... Here A am." laugh.gif

Oh ... you also share your Happy Birthday with a great German guy ... Detlef Uhrich
Who he?
Ma mate, lives in France an I'll raise a glass o' Bacardi with him today at the BBQ and wish you All the best mate.
Have a lot of laughs today Davy,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day wee davy
Melody
Happy Birthday Wee Davy have a great day. smile.gif
proudmaryhiller
Happy Birthday Davy, have a FAB day. xx
angel
Hi Davy , I'm a wee bit late in your time zone for a
Happy Birthday greeting
but I do hope that you had a lovely day biggrin.gif
you birthday has made me quite happy today
because , I always thought I was old enough to
be your mother. laugh.gif tongue.gif
wee davy
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone.
I don't feel a day, over 58 lol
Had one of my favourite T's - Bangers & Mash smile.gif
England wur 2-0 down, bit goat back tae 2-2 - otherwise it wid hiv been a perfect day LOL laugh.gif
ashfield
Have a very Happy Birthday Ron, hope the dugs have the good grace tae gie yi' a wee rest today biggrin.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON

Melody
Happy Birthday Ron. wub.gif Have a lovely day. smile.gif
wee davy
Happy Birithday Ron.

AWra Best, marra

wee davy
Glasgow Girl
Hope you enjoyed your special day Davy and all the best to RonD for his special day.....xx
wellfield
So many Birthdays over the past week or so....can't keep up..lol...so *HAPPY BIRTHDAY* to you all!!
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to RonD, & biggrin.gif Many, More in good health.
stratson
Happy Birthday RosieDee(Hope you are well, long time away from G.G.)
witshisname
Happy Birthday Ron
RonD
I know I say thisevery year, I'm not the best at checking in the birthday postings and so I am grateful for all the kind wishes that you took the time to post. Cheers
Ron
TeeHeeHee
Get mine in before it's too late ...
Hope you had a great Day Ron,

biggrin.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY biggrin.gif
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALLEYBOY 38 Alfie

tarheels
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON , AN MANY MORE , biggrin.gif TARHEELS
proudmaryhiller
Happy Birthday Valleyboy38, and belated birthday wishes to RonD.
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI

ashfield
Happy Bithday Gemini, and many happy returns biggrin.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Gemini smile.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Gemini & Many More in Good Health. Enjoy your Day. biggrin.gif
RonD
Happy birthday to both of you, Gemini!!! biggrin.gif
Gemini
thank you all so very very much had a lot of surprises and that with all of your good wishes really made my day That was a good one RonD liked that one tongue.gif
mitchell
Many Happy returns Jimmyd, hope that you don't get too wet or blown away with the strong winds.
Have a good one.
Elma
Happy Birthday Jimmy. I can't sing so you'll have to sing a wee patriotic song for yourself laugh.gif wub.gif
lindamac
All the very best on yer Burfdy Jimmy hae a great Year Buddy!Click to view attachment
lindamac
Sorry I missed yer special day Gemini friend hope the year brings best wishes all the way through for you have a fabulous year my GG freend.Click to view attachmentIt's always lovely to read your posts Gemini .Take care !
lindamac
QUOTE (RonD @ 9th Jun 2011, 08:59am) *
I know I say thisevery year, I'm not the best at checking in the birthday postings and so I am grateful for all the kind wishes that you took the time to post. Cheers
Ron

wub.gif So sorry to have missed yer special day Ron you being a GG veteran nooadays ah simply must extend my apologies and wish ye all the very best the whole year through shall try hard not to miss yer day nxt year buddy huggs from Lindamac Click to view attachmentAhve left the wee Barmaid with money enuff tae gie ye rself and Gemini n JimmyD a wee few drinkies Enjoy!
wee davy
Once again, happy birthday to all those who have/are celebrating.
I. like one or two others, am not the best at keeping my eye on this thread, so,... apologies now if I happen to miss you smile.gif

wee davy
ashfield
Happy Birthday to Jimmyd and Pumps100, hope you both have a great day biggrin.gif
RonD
Arra best there Jimmy D and tae Pumps 100 also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.