Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Heather
Happy Birthday Linda.
angel

Happy birthday Linda, hope you has a wonderful day biggrin.gif

witshisname
Happy Birthday Linda
Elma
Happy Birthday Linda, hope you have a wonderful day wub.gif

I must apologize for not responding to all your good wishes on my birthday, I thought that I had!! Thank you all so much, it is so nice to read your messages. biggrin.gif
lindamac
wub.gif biggrin.gif Click to view attachment You guys n Gals are soooooo wonderful Thankyou ever so much for all these lovely Birthday greetings my day was lovely and Happy and realy my Birthdays been ongoing since Saturday evening when I was out for dinner with Pennydainty and husband we had a ball & I got a beuteful Neclace earrings and bracelet from them & its so unusual and unique I love it all then of course was out with daughter to Theatre to see the musical "WICKED" it was fabulous and Neil got me a Saphire and diamond ring with a Dragonfly on it[which I adore always have,I got 2 beuteful African lady statues from a dear hearted friend whom I luv very much too Iam so lucky with having both Lyn & Wilma and my son and fiancee got me a Gold Dragonfly necklace too. Ive been taken out to lunch yesterday chinease food last night & tonight the family and a friend & her husband are taking me out to my favourite restraunt Georges where my daughter shall present me with a home made Birthday cake thats apparently very beuteful so I cannot wait,what a birthday eh and of course we are off to our friends farm thursday till Tuesday for Easter so what a fabulous time Iam having what a great Birthday and you gorgeous sweet people are held so dear to my heart I send you all a warm thanks and some Huggs too youre all very special to me THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! Love Always Linda xxxxxx
wellfield
*Happy Birthday* to my Springburn pal!!...All The Best Linda!!
wellfield
I should've popped in earlier..I see I missed many of my friends Birthdays this month!!...**HAPPY BIRTHDAY** to you all this month!
stratson
To alimac 72 today.
stratson
Happy Birthday to maggiemac,
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday Martin Glasgow smile.gif ,,,, have a smashin day biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday tae oor Annwan,,,73 yrs young biggrin.gif ,,, have a lovely day wub.gif
angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE

Hope You Like This = http://youtu.be/4qkoZQRbl3s

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

penny dainty
Happy birthday Annewan have a wonderful day my friend .Thank you for my card by the way it is lovely , yours is in the post , a day late coz of the holiday , but its coming .Click to view attachment
Lennox
Happy Birthday Anne I hope you have the best day
Glasgow Girl
Happy Birthday Anne, enjoy your special day...... smile.gif from you know who wub.gif
ashfield
Happy Birthday Anne, hope you have super day.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Anne,
Just know you will be getting pampered by Neville and the family.

May you have Many More! biggrin.gif
wee davy
1938, although very dark and sinister things were brewing in Europe, the world received other more joyful gifts

Click to view attachment

Action Comics #1 was published. First publication featuring Superman.

Click to view attachment

The first ever issue of The Beano was published!

Click to view attachment

The Looney Tunes animated short Porky & Daffy was released.

Click to view attachment

The first cartoon to feature Bugs Bunny, Porky's Hare Hunt, was released.

And the most hilarious of all;

Click to view attachment

Orson Welles's radio play of War of the Worlds was broadcast, causing MASS panic throughout the whole of the United States!

Finally, oor very ain, GGDB annwan was born into an unsuspecting world - to fight for freedom, justice, ... and the Glaswegian Way lol wub.gif

Happy Birthday annwan
god bless
Gemini
hey annie1 wid luv tae send a caird but ah still don.t know how so ah'll jist say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY hen and I hope you had a smashing day CHEERS HEN tongue.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Anne,hope you have a wonderful day xx
Melody
Happy Birthday Anne hope you had a lovely day. wub.gif
Elma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE
Anne1
Thank you everyone for the lovely birthday wishes and thanks for the phonecalls, I have had a lovely day and been spoiled by Nev & Kids, hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
I'll get mine in quick before the hangover kicks in tongue.gif

HAPPY Birthday Anne biggrin.gif
Anne1
Thanks THH biggrin.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Anne.

http://youtu.be/QMf04ubvEhY

wee mags
happy birthday Anne hope it was a good yin
Anne1
Thanks Mags had a brilliant day biggrin.gif
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY

TeeHeeHee
Click to view attachment

Have a very Happy Birthday Penny.
Best wishes on your big day.
Tomi. biggrin.gif
angel

http://youtu.be/135qDT00M28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Elma
Man Happy Returns Penny, hope you have a wonderful birthday. Enjoy your day and your daughter's visit too. wub.gif
Lennox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY !!!

I know you will have the best day , with you daughter being with you , enjoy pal
stratson
Happy Birthday to the sweetest girl.Have yourself the best of times with your daughter and all the family. biggrin.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Penny. Have a wee red on me
ashfield
Have a really Happy Birthday Penny Dainty and wishing many more biggrin.gif
Melody
Happy birthday Penny have a lovely day. smile.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Penny
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Penny,
have a wondeful Day enjoy your family ,
cheers biggrin.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday Penny hope you had a great day! cheers!
Anee 1 sorry I missed you but hope it was Happy!
penny dainty
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes , i had a wonderful birthday/mothers day with my family , had my 3 children all together for the first time in a long time and it was very special indeed .
ashfield
Happy Birthday Rossmckenzie

Hope you have a great day Ross.
stratson
To a very nice young man "Ross McKenzie",,,,,,,Happy Birthday!
wee davy
Happy Birthday, Ross.

Have a good 'un smile.gif

wee davy
Elma
Happy Birthday Ross, have a wonderful day, hope your Mum and Dad still spoil you!! wub.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Ross.
tarheels
ross , i don't know you , but i am tarheels
[font="Book Antiqua"][/font][size="7"][/size][color="#FF0000"][/color]

happy birthday an many more cool.gif reilly
tarheels
OOPS NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE [size="6"][/size][color="#FF0000"][/color]
REILLY biggrin.gif
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS

lindamac
Click to view attachment biggrin.gif A very special wish is sent your way for your Birthday dear Ross enjoy yer good self & as always keep posting all your great pics and posts re oor dear green place for it sure helps me tae feel like hame Ross Good times I wish for your year the whole way through not just your birthday pal.regards n huggs frae Lindamac x wub.gif Click to view attachment[color="#0000FF"][/color]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.