Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
witshisname
Happy Birthday Catherine
Teeny
Thanks for your kind birthday wishes Penny Dainty, Stratson and wee mags, much appreciated wub.gif
Teeny
Many Happy Returns to both Catherine and Shannondoh biggrin.gif
Catherine
Thanks for all your Birthday wishes guys, I've had a great weekend..we were aw frozen tae the bone at a Hockey Tournament wae Max.
They got knocked oot yesterday mornin at 8am in the Semi's.....so ah wis sperred another five hoors wait in the frozen Arena wae a million other weans comin an gaun in games, bags the size a trees bangin intae ye aw ower the joint, fast food smells clingin tae yer claes an hot chocolate cups burnin the haun aff ye, no tae mention nae feelin in yer feet yer that cauld....so ahm thinkin Oh well lets aw go oot fur dinner the night then.....but naw....why wid ye dae that when yer wean wid rather spend yet another three hoors wae his Goalie Coach fur mare ice time!!!! laugh.gif

Teeny hope you had a lovely day too.... laugh.gif ..

Belated Birthday Wiishes for all I've missed on here guys, hope you all had lovely days.

Mags ahm gaunni kill ye fur that wan, ahm sittin therr like big humpitydumpity! xx
hubert
Happy birthday guess you get wan every year no everybody dis.
In the photo is that Christmas bulbs you took aff the tree aroon yer neck.
Good photo keep up the good work.
See the orthopedic the night Dr Michael Bradford, when he operated on my right knee about 6 months ago he walked into the room with a Habs casual shirt on, I said are you Canadian, he said yes I was born in Montreal, I said when I went to Canada in 59 the Leafs won the Stanley cup three years in a row, he came back with a tuche, he said yes before that the Habs won it five years in a row! LoL
wee mags
Hubert I said the same thing about her necklace I also said Betty Rubble wanted her necklace back biggrin.gif but yae hiv tae love the lasie
toerag
Happy belated birthday Catherine, zat you 39 noo???? killing maself laughing at the comments on yer nice wee necklace!!!
ashfield
Sorry I missed your birthday Catherine, gad it was a good one

Happy Birthday WeeSammy, Hope you have a good day. We miss your patter on here. biggrin.gif
stratson
Hi Sammy, hope you enjoy your Birthday!
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday tom, hope'yi have a smashing day biggrin.gif wub.gif
angel

Happy birthday Tombro, hope it's a good one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIy-_1KkDrM.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM

Hope your class has a nice surprise for you.

laugh.gif G'day G'day M8 laugh.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMBRO

stratson
Hope you are enjoying what's left of your Birthday Have a Good Year Tombro!.
glasgow lass
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday SSG
stratson
Have a Wonderful Eightieth Birthday Jessiemac.
Java
Jist a wee 'birthday memories' here for Maryhillgal, sorely missed from oor wee site. wub.gif

Belated wishes for everybody ah've missed biggrin.gif
penny dainty
Aye bless her , nice of you to remember Java.Where ye been anyway green yin ?
toerag
Wishing Betty a very Happy Birthday hope you are all settled in your new place, happy birthday to all celebrating today, cheers!
wee mags
Happy Birthday tae oor ain Betty , I hope all is well
ashfield
Happy Birthday to Zascot and Betty, hope you have a super day.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to the four members celebrating today.
Trust all is well with you Betty2 and enjoy your Day.
wee davy
Aye - best wishes tae ye awe!

Hiv a great day

davy
ashfield
Happy Birthday Wellfield, have great day.
wee davy
Best wishes frae a sunny Yorkshire, Wellfield.
Enjoy

regards, wee davy
penny dainty
Click to view attachmentHappy birthday Welly , give us a wee song on this your birthday xxx have a good one .
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Wellfield,guess you will be getting spoiled by the family.

Watch blowing out all those candles, don't want your singing voice affected laugh.gif
angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

Happy Birthday Campbell, hope it's a good one. biggrin.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELLIE
glasgow lass
Aye Happy Birthday Wellie,,,,,,,,Have a smashing time,,,Lass biggrin.gif wub.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Wellie, hope the family spoils you today wub.gif
wee mags
Happy birthday wellfield ,I hope you have a good yin ,and many more
wellfield
Thanks everyone!!..what a nice surprise when I clicked on the page..yer' a lovely bunch right enuff!!!!!.......and thanks for the Birthday song angel
toerag
Happy birthday Wellfield, nearly missed it!!!! but its still your birthday by oor time here!!!! Cheers!
lindamac
So sorry Iam always late for your Birthdays these days Grandparenting seems tougher than 1st thought lolsClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentwub.gif Have a fab year Welly matey sorry Iam a bitty late tho and to all others ive missed may you all have fantastic years this year happy belated wishes yall especialy you Welly pal Luv Linda x biggrin.gif
frame
Just got back from Glasgow City. I stayed a few days celebrating my birthday. It's always good to touch base and I try to make sure that happens on my birthday.
Thing is, I usually come over on the day before my birthday to put flowers on my mum's grave and that's actually the date of her birthday. So it's a double event really.
Weather was bad but that didn't matter I enjoyed being in Glasgow on those special days.
When I got back your email was the first one up of the day Martin. Wonderful, you never forget our birthdays thank you.
With luck I'll make it again next year, here's hoping.
penny dainty
A very happy birthday to you Frame hope it was a good one mate Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Just a wee mention of Paul Kelly whos birthday it would have been today.A life taken way to soon .
stratson
A tribute of remembrance to a very nice young man,
We miss you Paul.
Lennox
We Do miss Paul, he is sorley missed on here, RIP Paul ..
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday andra,,,,,,, have a smashing time wub.gif
angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs

HAVE A GOOD ONE , ANDY.. tongue.gif
wellfield
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
penny dainty
Happy birthday Andy , i know i said it on face book , but happy GG birthday too xx
ashfield
Best whishes for your birthday Andy, hope it's a good one.
mitchell
Happy birthday Andy, hope the jags sent you a card!
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY
stratson
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ANDY, MANY MORE DEAR FRIEND.
toerag
Hi Andy sorry I missed yer birthday am always at the coo's tail!!!! Hope it was Happy, cheers!
wee mags
Happy Birthday Andra
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.