Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Anne1
So sorry to hear your news Stratson your in my thoughts and prayers
Lennox
Aww, Stratson , my condolances to you and your family X
Heather
Stratson.
wee mags
sorry to hear of your loss ,but I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday
annie laurie
So sorry to hear of your loss Stratson,

Condeonces to you and the family,

SO young,

annie laurie
QUOTE (annie laurie @ 9th Jan 2011, 12:37am) *
So sorry to hear of your loss Stratson,

Condolences to you and the family,

SO young,

Elma
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Stratson, you and your family are in my thoughts at this sad time. wub.gif
glasgow lass
What a shame stratson, Sharon RIP, Lass wub.gif
TeeHeeHee
All too much too soon, Stratson. Sad, sad, news. Hope you have help in coping with all that.
My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
stratson
My grateful thanks to everyone for your condolences. It means a lot to me..

lindamac
Click to view attachmentDearest Stratson may your Birthday year bring abundant Blessings your way Iam so sorry to hear of your loss friend however I pray that your Birthday bring forth lovely feelings of Happiness despite the fact you have suffered loss,the lost Loved ones will not feel overshadowed by your happiness they on the contrary would be Happy for your Happiness dearest lady of the gardens all my Love Linda xxx so sorry iam a little late with the wishes just haven't been online that much lately Love Ya Stratson ! xxxxxxxxClick to view attachment
stratson
Hi Linda,
Thanks a million for your kind words and Birthday Wishes, All very much appreciated.
Am glad to know you are doing good. Take Care,
Melody
Happy Birthday Stratson and Many Happy Returns of the day. wub.gif I hope you have a lovely day. smile.gif
stratson
Thank you Melody. smile.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday 27stowst,wishing you all the best on your special day smile.gif
penny dainty
Click to view attachmentHappy birthday Stowst and welcome and happy birthday Jamcat .
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY STOW ST

Anne1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMCAT
jamcat
Thank you Anne1. I am at the age where i know i am far too old to be able to pay a junior fare on a bus, but grateful that i am still too young to have a bus pass
jamcat
QUOTE (penny dainty @ 12th Jan 2011, 06:41am) *
Click to view attachmentHappy birthday Stowst and welcome and happy birthday Jamcat .

Thank you very much Penny Dainty. As Ian Dury said "All i want for my birthday, is another birthday"
stratson
Happy Birthday Stow Street,missing your posts on the board.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day jamcat,
wee davy
Glücklich Geburztag to all those with birthdays today.

wee davy
Lennox
Happy Birthday Jaybee!

Hope you have a great day
penny dainty
Have a wonderful birthday jaybeeClick to view attachment
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Tammy. Am sure Phil and the girls will spoil you. biggrin.gif
Elma
Have a great day Tammy, Many Happy Returns - and keep out of the rain!!!! laugh.gif wub.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Tammy biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Our Tammy will be having a great time she is in Puerto Vallarta just now sunning herself. biggrin.gif
*Lindamac*
biggrin.gif Have a Braw time Tammy hen ye deserve a wee holiday tae chillax Have a fab year hen regards n luv frae Lindamac xxx
stratson
A Very Happy Birthday Magsrose. 70. Enjoy your Day!
GuestLindamac
biggrin.gif A very Happy Birthday tae magsrose regards Lindamac xxx
stratson
I would like to wish my Beloved Brother Richard a Fantastic Day, 80 years young today.

Love you so much,
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentAussie Wishes for your Birthday Richard have a great year & never forget to have a laugh it keeps ye young mate! any brother of Stratsons is a friend of mines matey![color="#0000FF"][/color]
stratson
Thanks Linda for your wishes to my big brother,

Richard has been a Citizen of Australia for a great number of years. I love where he lives.

stratson
To Wilstar, Hoping you are o.k. and Have a Pleasant Birthday,
witshisname
Happy Birthday Wilstar,hope you have a great one.
stratson
Happy Birthday to the four G.G. Members celebrating today,(where are you all?)
stratson
Happy Birthday to CELTICHICK AND 4 OTHER MEMBERS CELEBRATING TODAY.
TeeHeeHee
Yes, a very Happy Birthday to all those, young and old, who celebrated today.
... And to me too ... I'm 2 today (on the GG calender tongue.gif )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS

biggrin.gif

stratson
Happy Birthday Kas.
Anne1
biggrin.gif A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEENY biggrin.gif
Teeny
Thanks so much Anne1 - much appreciated my friend wub.gif
Teeny
Happy Birthday to Gordy107 and jimmybhoy
Elma
And a very Happy Birthday to you too Teeny, hope you have a wonderful day. biggrin.gif
Teeny
Thanks Elma wub.gif
penny dainty
Awww happy birthday teeny , i missed that one hope you had a braw day.
And happy birthday to Catherine for the day as well.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
stratson
Belated Happy Birthday to Teeny and oor Catherine,(miss you)
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE
Lennox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE

Hope you have a great day where ever you are wub.gif
wee mags
Catherine Happy Birthday to my buddy in Canada , thanks for your phone call the other night and to you teeny I hope your day went well
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.